Is it just me or are subscribed missions no longer visible in the MP setup with today's dev build ?

Is it just me or are subscribed missions no longer visible in the MP setup with today's dev build ?

Same here. Workshop missions are not visible in MP

• Changed muzzle damage reductions to 0.8, for 0.7 was too much for new protection levels, resulting in too many hits required for a kill.

Does this relate to silencers or weapons in general?

Edited by DarkWanderer

Anyone else getting some crazy artifacts after this update? I'm getting them on my gtx770 with the 331.82 driver. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16300

On an unrelated note, I feel that after this update the throwable items, save for the mini grenade, have a severe handicap now. it seems that they can't be thrown over 10 meters-if you're lucky to even make it that far. grenades seem to land basically at your feet. These things weigh less than a pound, they're not an Olympic shot put.

Edited by supercereal4

In the campaign after completing a mission and at the next mission load screen after load out the game will freeze , must Task manager shutdown out of the game .task manager doesnt say not responding it says running , end task and then restart the game and hit resume and it will play the mission .

I'm no longer able to resume scenario's from a saved state; every saved state and completion tick mark in the 'Scenario's'-menu has been deleted...

Agree on the grenades - much too little range in my opinion

Anyone else getting some crazy artifacts after this update? I'm getting them on my gtx770 with the 331.82 driver. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=16300

On an unrelated note, I feel that after this update the throwable items, save for the mini grenade, have a severe handicap now. it seems that they can't be thrown over 10 meters-if you're lucky to even make it that far. grenades seem to land basically at your feet. These things weigh less than a pound, they're not an Olympic shot put.

Still would love more control over grenades, as in America's Army. Even Splinter Cell. Just anything. They've gotten so little love over the years.

I'm guessing not at this rate. Don't think there has ever been an update this late in the day

I'm guessing not at this rate. Don't think there has ever been an update this late in the day

It's weird, because the devs always tend to give a notice like "no updates today because bla bla...". I think that maybe they were gonna release it, and then they have found a little bug that are trying to solve.

It's weird, because the devs always tend to give a notice like "no updates today because bla bla...". I think that maybe they were gonna release it, and then they have found a little bug that are trying to solve.

That would be my guess too

maybe they wanted to bring new tank, apc and choppahs, but something went wrong?

I'm guessing too they're preparing something that took a little longer than anticipated. My guess is as good as yours until the dev log gets updated.

Getting time to time this error with the current dev-version, while playing and during load screens:

Error in expression <<null>>
 Error position: <<null>>
 Error Invalid number in expression

Shouldnt be from my scripts. Havent changed intro and the error comes while loading it too. :S

Lots of <null> in config since a few days. Seems a broken/faulty define. Should break lots of stuff.

it will just make tomorrows update even better....

imo every 2 days an update is the way id choose if i could lol

it will just make tomorrows update even better....

imo every 2 days an update is the way id choose if i could lol

Checking the dev log is the second thing I do after kissing my wife in the morning.

maybe they wanted to bring new tank, apc and choppahs, but something went wrong?

Or listening to feedback? Like the problem with the skids on the new helicopter for generic faction 3.

Or maybe some unforeseen bug popped up last minute?

Edited by ProGamer

I don't know if anyone else gets this or just me on account of my quite terrible overall performance (Q6600@2.3GHz, HD5850) but when a rapid series of explosions happens near me I get terrible stuttering gameplay and audio overlap. Performance remains terrible until the explosion effects have resolved. A good example is whenever you shoot something with the 20mm helicopter cannons. It doesn't happen if I am far away from the explosions however. I am guessing it is because of the way the sound engine manages mods like JSRS, playing large sound files rapidly over a short period.

I don't know if anyone else gets this or just me on account of my quite terrible overall performance (Q6600@2.3GHz, HD5850) but when a rapid series of explosions happens near me I get terrible stuttering gameplay and audio overlap. Performance remains terrible until the explosion effects have resolved. A good example is whenever you shoot something with the 20mm helicopter cannons. It doesn't happen if I am far away from the explosions however. I am guessing it is because of the way the sound engine manages mods like JSRS, playing large sound files rapidly over a short period.

Exactly the same happens to me, with the vanilla game. But I've only witnessed it with the 35mm AA yet. So when some one is shooting a burst at you with his 35mm AA, the issue you described is happening.

(i5-4670k Haswell, Geforce GTX 760, SSD)

New vehicles look bad-ass (especially the tank :D). Bug - when you shoot t-100 coaxial, the smokes comes from the commanders gun.

Another bug - when ordering gunner from IND tank to fire from coaxial gun - it orders to use 6,5mm MG instead of 7,2mm.

Another bug(?) - the commanders MG in new tank doesn't fire very far ;)... the bullet drops too much imo... doesn't it?

Edited by Byku