There are so many problems with foliage doing exactly the same thing too ! This issue had plagued the arma series and is still not once and for all SORTED !

I have found a balance non-sense.

Quad bike's tires survives more AP mines than tires of HEMTT or Hunter.

Place four mines in a row and roll over them with quad bike. You would be able to roll over all of them. You won't be able to do that with HEMTT or Hunter.

Also, I found it strange that a quad bike driver does not get any injury as if he was covered in a hull.

Also, I think no matter how many AP mines, it should not blow up an armored car like Hunter.

Edited by Bouben

I have found a balance non-sense.

Quad bike's tires survives more AP mines than tires of HEMTT or Hunter.

Place four mines in a row and roll over them with quad bike. You would be able to roll over all of then. You won't be able to do that with HEMTT or Hunter.

Also, I found it strange that a quad bike driver does not get any injury as if he was covered in a hull.

Also, I think no matter how many AP mines, it should not blow up an armored car like Hunter.

Think the quad bike and the Hunter got mixed up with mine resistance.

we now have glitches like no chat visible, no waypoints visible and things like you can't see who's talking over, please fix it

+copilot seat in humminbird is bugged

I've wondered why chat hasn't been visible. Thought it was just a server thing.

Unable to reproduce in dev 1.07.112641. Couldn't Object View Distance be someway limited by your graphics card driver? If it still happens at your pc, could you please post a bug to feedback tracker? Thanks in advance.

May have been mission-dependant (though I'm not sure how that is possible), because I've gotten mixed results depending on the mission. For now, I'll hold off on the bug report unless I can repro it reliably.

Gorgon and Marid mirrrors are way off. I don't really need to see myself in a rear mirror.. (Marshall is good).

Decreased damage of pistol bullets, for we cannot properly simulate their stopping by vests at the moment. They are still more than enough powerful on unprotected targets though.

Now it takes 7-8 shots to the chest or 2 in a head to actually kill some one.

Sounds like a case of "known issue", Danil-ch, especially if it's because "we cannot properly simulate their stopping by vests at the moment", presumably owing to the incomplete state of personal protection/body armor simulation before it got rolled back before last week's stable branch patch. Not dismissing what you're saying, and if anything it's actually a good finding (I hope "extended armor" was disabled though?).

Now it takes 7-8 shots to the chest or 2 in a head to actually kill some one.

Faceshot of course should be lethal from point blank, but I'm under the impression that pistol fire in general is next to useless against targets with bodyarmor.

Why decrease pistol damage when the body armor is the thing that should decrease it? Keep it as it is.

(I hope "extended armor" was disabled though?).

Extended armor only applies to members of the player's group so it wouldn't matter in the example video.

edit. on the other hand, the target could be set playable so extended armor would apply.

-Rear view mirrors for Marshall

the mirrors do not work for me.. they appear with black texture. Can anyone confirm?

-The Gorgon commander head clips out his hatch all the time! He can be shot dead..

-Sparks of Sabot hit should glow even at night now

Great!! :)

Why decrease pistol damage when the body armor is the thing that should decrease it? Keep it as it is.
for we cannot properly simulate their stopping by vests at the moment.

Probably in the works.

Thanks for the enabling of offline Steam Workshop missions!

Yes! A very very welcome addition, no more need to rename the mission files for later use without internet access.

Sounds like a case of "known issue", Danil-ch, especially if it's because "we cannot properly simulate their stopping by vests at the moment", presumably owing to the incomplete state of personal protection/body armor simulation before it got rolled back before last week's stable branch patch. Not dismissing what you're saying, and if anything it's actually a good finding (I hope "extended armor" was disabled though?).

I play on Elite difficulty, so extended armor is off by default.

This is so embarrassing. http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=6532

Edited by Danil-ch

Just me or did the latest DEV update mess up multiplayer? Getting "You were kicked of the game: BattleEye unknown game version" for all servers including my own.

-MP: Strange error messages about removing non-local objects (WIP investigation tweaks)

Is this related?

nope, it was issue with BE validation of new DEV branch (same as OA) ... it's fixed now ...

nope, it was issue with BE validation of new DEV branch (same as OA) ... it's fixed now ...

Yep its working now, thanks.

Update of backpack equipment. Introduced new backpack for divers of all factions.

Get we get the classnames?

^^^^ Extended armor shouldn't affect anyone but human players, no?

No, extended armor doubles health/armor of every member in a group which has a human player.

"B_Assault_Diver"

"B_AssaultPack_blk_DiverExp"

"B_FieldPack_blk_DiverExp"

"O_Assault_Diver"

Big thanks

Some very good usability additions in today's build. Major thanks for the workshop update (I hated those reloading missions, especially if you have a lot of them) and the new controller schemes (I've seen quite a few people complain about these).

The damage placeholder changes for WIP stuff are a bit meh. I really liked where the previous system was heading, so I hope it will make a return soon.