Thanks for the binoc sway reduce. Maybe bit too stable now but I don't mind that much because it was way overdone before.

What about laser designator? Is it changed as well?

Hey and now we have multiple textures for both ECH helmets :D

Same as the binoc but I have a strange bug, the animation (when taking the designator) is like looping over and over.

You also have a new multicam pants with palms ;)

Yes laser designator and rangefinder were also affected. They all have the same sway.

Btw what's wrong with laser designator? No 3D model in hand, your head also disappears when you use it and can't go in 3rd person. Here's image with splendid camera. Is it beign worked on because of this?

/Hmmm it's there but seems like splendid camera don't like laser designator if you go in it when you're aiming with designator.

Edited by St. Jimmy

I wonder if someone could provide pictures of the new weapons and optics. I'm on stable since release but very curious how they look. :)

Would be nice if they were indeed inventory items with a ground model, we can spawn them in holders and make them world clutter easy. So might as well have both.

Anyway, F35 is now in game. :p

looks like Galaxy S4 to me :)

BTW 45C it's a really hot day even in the Mediterranean...

Edited by MistyRonin

I really like what they did to the tanks muzzle flash! Looks very good now.

Now please lower the Varsuk turret a little bit so that you can´t see the crew from outside and remove splash damage for Littlebird bullets. THX. :p

I wonder if someone could provide pictures of the new weapons and optics. I'm on stable since release but very curious how they look. :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/alex-x-x/screenshots/?appid=107410 check my latest screens.

---------- Post added at 17:53 ---------- Previous post was at 17:52 ----------

i wonder, if thats ok the rain in NVG looks like that

8A79922FFEB4EF79B424FED5FC23A438D25D96C6

reminded me on matrix, latters rain screenssaver.

Ah... was doing the same:

acno3UXq.jpg ackaOBPC.jpg acbUROzX.jpg adhy5Ath.jpg

Notice the used bullets on the revolver reload.

New weapon classnames + ammo, the pistol, revolver and DMR:

hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F

11Rnd_45ACP_Mag

hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F

6Rnd_45ACP_Cylinder

srifle_DMR_01_F

10Rnd_762x51_Mag

New sights, 2x pistol, 1 marksman:

optic_MRD

optic_Yorris

optic_DMS

optic_MRD

optic_Yorris are basicaly the same, only different colors, desert and black.

DMS is like SOS, but only 12x zoom with PSO scheme. and with yorris optic mounted.

Only i dont get the FNP's magazine - why its only with 11 rounds? , normally it should have 15

Right, i'll reported it, you did?

Where are the new weapons? Do any existing units carry them now or are they only in ammo box, etc.

On the small items (I can't say this enough but..) What good are they if there is no 3d editor? Being smaller, guessing then play the game, then exit, then adjust, then open the game, etc.. will get really old. They are more for decoration and feel, but who would want to spend all that time guessing. Even with the 3D editor they already have, you can't save the height, so still more guessing.

Is the British uniform camo something that they would actually use?

The Camp Maxwell bug is back. In the editor, playing a mission, push esc and Camp Maxwell appears above the save and exit option

Edited by Victim9l3

I really like what they did to the tanks muzzle flash! Looks very good now.

Now please lower the Varsuk turret a little bit so that you can´t see the crew from outside and remove splash damage for Littlebird bullets. THX. :p

I think the Varsuk turret ring is a misconfiguration of the model and not a problem with the mesh itself.

New rain is beautiful, good job, now we only need some "raindrops splash" effect on the ground. :)

I think the Varsuk turret ring is a misconfiguration of the model and not a problem with the mesh itself.

It's lack of cargoposes. Will be fixed.

It's lack of cargoposes. Will be fixed.

Nice!

You can´t say anything about the "Littlebird Bullets with splash damage tearing down houses within seconds" issue?

New rain is beautiful, good job, now we only need some "raindrops splash" effect on the ground. :)

have you checked out tpw_mods... has a raindrop effect!

I'm on stable branch because I have the game on my SSD drive. Anyone has a video of the new rain :)

Good job on this one BI :yay: