In my opinion that's a good thing! I like when there are no "useless" actions in the action menu. I hope they can remove gear and flaps actions as well. You should bind these, really. :)

I agreee the less there is on the action menu the better, key binds would be much better.

o man , it is my, the very same server (running on second PC - LAN connection), it is the same scenario, the same numbers of AIs, etc. empty map in editor does not tell you anything, maybe only GPU performance, to check CPU you have to have some AIs.

Your FPS in MP doesn't just depend on scenario, AI, etc. In SP it does. I never said anything about empty map. Besides, CPU is used always. So you're not going to only have GPU and no CPU. For SP, run the same scenario, same AI, etc. That'll be your judge of performance. Just trying to help.

I agreee the less there is on the action menu the better, key binds would be much better.

Ya. I have binded gears/flaps/eject/turn in-out, etc. I wish it would be possible to bind main gun ammunition selection as well (and remove all the "junk" from the action menu). The action menu is so 2001. This is good news if they have removed one thing already (lets hope it was intended and not accidental). ;)

Tested in Stratis, working for me.

Confirmed, only happens in certain conditions. Will investigate later.

In my opinion that's a good thing! I like when there are no "useless" actions in the action menu. I hope they can remove gear and flaps actions as well. You should bind these, really. :)

Agreed! Lights and Collision Lights too! Less things => Better.

But you have to explain that outside of the Field Manual, otherwise... you know.

I actually like the action menu. Since there are no clickable pits in Arma 3, I think an action menu is the best. Also, I really don't want to learn 100 more key commands.

About the task module, but the old module task are still functional or I need the modify my mission?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 4

lol, I have seen flying cars today and was following their way across the map. I will try to record it.

Finally some other people noticed that the auto-hover isn't in the action menu anymore. No devs have said that it got removed by accident so this might be the first step for the revolution :D

It took me 5 seconds to find this video. Doesn't look like Hollywood, nor even Bollywood.

Ever tried being hit with 2000+ Joules of energy in an coin size area in your chest? The SEPI plate stops the bullet but because of that all the kinetic energy the bullet had, so the body takes the rest. And human beings are not strong enough to take that kind of energy and still keep standing.

If your are not wearing any body armor and the bullet is a military round full metal jacket, then its gonna go through flesh and organs like butter. Although it doesn't knock you down because human body cant absorb much energy, you are still gonna drop to the floor due to your injuries and pain. War is not nice, and i guess bullets hurt like hell. I've heard that people die too.

I'm sorry but you don't know what you're talking about. Hard ceramic plates cause little to no serious bruising, not enough to make you fall in pain. There are a few books on the subject, namely "On Combat", among others, that describes the main reason for soldiers falling to the ground or police officers after having been shot, with, or without a vest, is due to pure shock. That's assuming they do fall down in the first place. Many people get shot and do not fall down as well.

More on topic, woo hoo for less action menu clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by HKFlash View Post

Is it just on my system or is overcast broken?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=179362082

same here. looks like different types of clouds spread out in concentric circles starting above the player's head, where the sky is the brightest.

Its the view distance that causes that

Quote Originally Posted by HKFlash View Post

Is it just on my system or is overcast broken?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=179362082

same here. looks like different types of clouds spread out in concentric circles starting above the player's head, where the sky is the brightest.

Its the view distance that causes that

Nope, I raised the viewdistance, problem persists.

Mmmm it seems to me that the "tank anti flip system" is still not installed correctly..

Lets see: how does the Merkav.. ermn Slammer fare against a wooden pole?

nvbn81.jpg

turn the turret against the pole:

xle4ig.jpg

result: bounce back!

f0chls.jpg

And the iranians? how good they are?

nvec8w.jpg

You can flip the T-100 if you try hard enought confirming my suspect that is indeed a fake tank made out of plastic.. XD

flaps up/down gear up/down etc. are now bound by default
It's all great, but IF they will remove them from action menu then we need some kind of signal or info if the gear is up, or down, what's the status of flaps, etc.

It's all great, but IF they will remove them from action menu then we need some kind of signal or info if the gear is up, or down, what's the status of flaps, etc.

We already have a symbol for auto-hover. Shouldn't be a problem...

Using the sprint key now takes me out of the sight view. I have sprint and hold-breath bound to the same button so can no longer hold-breath.

BIS have to make all objects destructible! A tank should be able to plough through a house FFS ! Not easily but will be able to drive through it !

Also ^^ you sprint while holding your breath ... like to see you do that in RL !

There are indicators for those in the HUD already.

It seems like the strategic map is broken. At least for me, it doesn't work in showcases and in Dynamic Universal War System scenario.

Sorry about the Strategic Map, will be fixed in tomorrow's dev build.

I still can't understand why it takes 5 shells from a tank to destroy another tank or other armed vehicles. It shouldn't be that hard IMO.