It worked yesterday then broke again today...:(

What button did you use because because / [NUM], which is Optics mode, was just like before yesterday for me? Is there another different control also?

Edited by St. Jimmy

What button did you use because because [Numpad] / was just like before yesterday for me? Is there another different control also?

UAV lock work's on latest DEV... :)

Just point and leave then press Tab.

http://youtu.be/_2e0M_tN8nc

Greyhawk kind of work's...

http://youtu.be/GvrfYsOQiKg

Edited by pillpopper123

You just point the crossair at target and let go, it stays where you put it and you could press tab to target it also, but crossair keeps moving again...

Ah you mean when you switch to third person for example from the turret view and when you switch back it's pointing in the same place where you left it? Didn't test that yesterday but at least it's not in the same place with today's patch.

//Ah that kind of locking. Well with that speed and Darter it works but Greyhawk is another thing.

Another patch today? 96mb update coming. :) I hope the "2mb upload and no voice-files allowed"-limit in the workshop isnt there to stay.

Nvm. remembered wrong. Hmm what this patch contains...

/So it was nothing. New thread for dev branch like in Arma 2 would be better.

Edited by St. Jimmy

Is there going to be a Dev/Beta subforum? Or is the giant thread going to continue indefinitely?

I really liked how it was done with arma 2.

So what's the plan now after release? Will dev-branch continue as normal and release-version continue as the new beta?(i.e patch every two weeks or so)

If that is the case there really needs to be alot more [dev] servers out there. Otherwise the dev-branch is going to be rather boring

So what's the plan now after release? Will dev-branch continue as normal and release-version continue as the new beta?(i.e patch every two weeks or so)

If that is the case there really needs to be alot more [dev] servers out there. Otherwise the dev-branch is going to be rather boring

Dev branch is going to remain as it's always been, a testing grounds for fixes and additions before being released on the stable branch in hopes that it won't introduce problems.

And it's not meant to be played in the same way as the stable so server count doesn't really matter, if it had the same amount of servers then everyone would move to it which is NOT what it is intended for.

Work on post-release (free) content progresses nicely. It's looking likely we'll include new heavy pistols and a CSAT marksman rifle (with new marksman optics) with the first campaign episode. Content for the other episodes is in development. The two CAS airplanes are mostly finished in terms of their most detailed artwork Level Of Detail (LOD).

oh heavy pistols and new marksman rifle with new optic - sounds good :)

does this fix all the task issues! :D :D :D :D

Makes them easier. Now to create a task you need 1 module, not 3.

MaJi3WS.jpg

So now i just put the module where is the task position?

But you still need taskstate module for "successful" right?

Would it be possible to let us know when you consider the dev branch to be back on par with pre 1.00 release version?

Edit: Probably not specific to this build since I remember having issue before... "More Left" and "More Right" seems to be broken when assigned to mouse left/right for boats (works on cars), anyone else experiencing this?

/KC

Edited by KeyCat

Parachuting AI seems to get stuck on animation when they hit the ground and continues to hover without folding their parachute. This was fine in the morning so I guess it's because of today's patch.

With todays update I have worse FPS than yestarday (5-10fps), the same mission, the same server. i7@4.8GHZ+670gtx

with today update, problems with inventory (no munitions appears in primary and secondary arms)

server : [FR] FunFrancais Arma 3 Altis-R3F-FA/18

So now i just put the module where is the task position?

But you still need taskstate module for "successful" right?

Exactly.

With todays update I have worse FPS than yestarday (5-10fps), the same mission, the same server. i7@4.8GHZ+670gtx

Servers determine your FPS. How's SP run? Play SP and then judge whether or not FPS improves.

"Rebalanced mine damage and overall mine usability"

I tested this, used T-100 and drove over 10 AT-mines. NO damage at all. Still not rebalanced I'm afraid.

2nd test: Drove over 20 mines and the left track turned red after 12 mines, but it didn't affect the tank at all. Was able to continue until my line of AT mines ended...

3rd test: 36th mine broke the camel's back...

4th test (and the final one): I was able to drive over all 40 mines. The last one put my left track to orange. Then I did a quick test, literally, and pushed my pedal to the metal. Bingo! It seems that if you drive slowly (and I tend to do that because I have proper controllers for that), the mines don't cause damage. Still, it was 6th mine that destroyed my other track and disabled it. Still not rebalanced enough.

Final edit: I feel stupid right now. I didn't check if I had extended armor enabled. It seems that for some reason my difficulty was set to recruit... Now it takes slightly less than 10 AT-mines to disable the tank.

Edited by Gekkibi

Servers determine your FPS. How's SP run? Play SP and then judge whether or not FPS improves.

o man , it is my, the very same server (running on second PC - LAN connection), it is the same scenario, the same numbers of AIs, etc. empty map in editor does not tell you anything, maybe only GPU performance, to check CPU you have to have some AIs.

Auto hover is gone!!!! It's no longer in the left side menu. You can still use it by pushing the keyboard button though. I was flying the Orca by the way.

Auto hover is gone!!!! It's no longer in the left side menu. You can still use it by pushing the keyboard button though. I was flying the Orca by the way.

In my opinion that's a good thing! I like when there are no "useless" actions in the action menu. I hope they can remove gear and flaps actions as well. You should bind these, really. :)