Not as good as I expected. I had true problems with it, especially if the drone is flying to the same direction I'm aiming at, or if the drone turns (it tends to do pretty steep turns, and that's not suitable for this purpose. 10 degree bank would be better).

Agreed, but it is still much better than it used to be. Now it's actually usable. When you point the laser at something and just keep your hands off the mouse it will remember the target. It does flip the screen and when the drone turn sharply the laser goes off the target but it returns automatically if you don't do anything.

695.8mb downloading as of now. I guess we'll have to see the changelog, but it looks promising.

That's a good improvement then.

Thank you for the information guys.

The Slammer and T-100 tank gunner HUD has been changed, although that might have been caused by one of my mods

The Slammer and T-100 tank gunner HUD has been changed, although that might have been caused by one of my mods
they added the recoil on T100?

they added the recoil on T100?

No, and ZSU TC periscope can't be turned either.

No, and ZSU TC periscope can't be turned either.

don't go well ;)

I see no model data changes, only config changes. I though that with delta patching this would be easier, especially since A2 has certain models that aren't fixed to the day.

OMG, I just flipped a SUV and it didn´t righten itself up!

Nope, just wishfull thinking. The Zamak still can´t be flipped

Nice new gunner views in the MBTs - kinda reminds me BF

I find the T-100 reticule to be bland, but I really shouldn't complain, because at least right now they aren't copypasta! So one point to BIS. :P

Helicopters don't have auto-hover anymore in the action menu. Action menu is getting an overhaul little by little or is this just a bug?

UAV in non dev still not locking the crossair, anyone else have this ?

By "non dev", you mean on the stable branch? There hasn't been a stable branch patch yet, so it is still the same as it was last week.

This discussion is about dev branch changes.

By "non dev", you mean on the stable branch? There hasn't been a stable branch patch yet, so it is still the same as it was last week.

This discussion is about dev branch changes.

I was wondering if DEV version has this problem...This is so confusing, surly now we are in final the DEV name should be Beta patches... :(

Edited by pillpopper123

Fixed: Class name in title bar can't be edited any more in Insert Unit and Insert module in mission editor

Does this mean we can't copy/paste the class name from there anymore? That was an extremely useful feature. It's a lot easier to put down a unit and copy the class than trying to find it in the config viewer.

After todays dev patch, can't start my own missions, game freezes...

I had only in the Alpha a couple of freezes...

This is the first time sints months...

I find the T-100 reticule to be bland, but I really shouldn't complain, because at least right now they aren't copypasta! So one point to BIS. :P

Those were inspired with T-90MS fire control system.

Does this mean we can't copy/paste the class name from there anymore? That was an extremely useful feature. It's a lot easier to put down a unit and copy the class than trying to find it in the config viewer.

You can still select and copy the class name - the changelog entry just means the label was made read-only.

And about the PIP-mirrors: they don't seem to work on Zamak support trucks (ammo/repair/medic etc). And could we get working PIP mirrors for Gorgon AFV? It strikes me that the PIP mirrors work on various civilian vehicles just fine (where they serve mostly as a gimmick), but do not work for something extremely useful as a turned out Gorgon driver.