Is the weather actually working? Sun shining for every overcast settings here. Also noticed a friend saying it is raining in a MP mission (one of the new assault missions) when sun was shining on my end to.. Kinda confusing. :)

Also noticed a friend saying it is raining in a MP mission (one of the new assault missions) when sun was shining on my end to.. Kinda confusing. :)

It actually happens that can rain while the sun is shining. In my country we even have a song about that :o

Sure that this can happen but no matter what Forecast I set there is always sun shining, no thick clouds. :(

Sure that this can happen but no matter what Forecast I set there is always sun shining, no thick clouds. :(

Are you playing with the clouds settings activated?

Where are the loadout editor ?

On that pile over there, where all the other axed features belong.

Wow, when did they add all those awesome new scopes (Nightstalker, TWs) ? Saw them for the first time when playing the CSAT Showcase today...

I think they came with Altis. Tried them also the first time today, very cool indeed.

Clouds are on low.

Cant currently upload or download my mission Whole Lotta Altis (Steam Workshop). Upped 90mb file after time outs, then it stopped to download at all in the scenarious menu and now I cant upload it too even when trying with 3mb file. Also as test, cant update Whole Lotta Stratis. Is the servers down or did I break something? :)

Just tried subscribing/resubscribing to different mission and yours, same thing here, doesnt download anything. Must be Steam.

I think they came with Altis. Tried them also the first time today, very cool indeed.

Clouds are on low.

No idea. I suggest you to send a ticket.

Wow, when did they add all those awesome new scopes (Nightstalker, TWs) ? Saw them for the first time when playing the CSAT Showcase today...
They where added to dev branch on the 4th. Same update as the tanks and everything where in.

Clouds are on low.

Try to activate a trigger with this simulsetovercast 1; skiptime 1;

And tell us what happens, so we can see if it's an editor issue or a weather issue.

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 4

Try to activate a trigger with this simulsetovercast 1; skiptime 1;

And tell us what happens, so we can see if it's an editor issue or a weather issue.

I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Just had an epic session and heading to bed right now.

Also noticed that the time it starts raining when set via forecast slightly (2-3min?) differs between me and the friend I was playing with.

Damn, English..:blush:

I'll give it a shot tomorrow. Just had an epic session and heading to bed right now.

Also noticed that the time it starts raining when set via forecast slightly (2-3min?) differs between me and the friend I was playing with.

Damn, English..:blush:

Ahahaha, yeah, we do what we can with our English.

Anyway I think that the weather sync between players in multi it's bugged since Arma 2.

Edited by Antorugby

Looks like the next development branch update won't be coming until monday. Quite disappointing since it took many steps back yesterday :(

put it this way... Mondays update will be even better if you think about it.

im back on stable anyway, was lovely to be apart of the dev branch team but unfortunately im returning to stable once my pc is returned from repair... arma 3 cooked it ;)

Clouds are on low.

You can probably put them on Ultra with no FPS hit.

I can't play the game yet (no internet connection on my rig, damn it), what are the new showcases about?

Yay!

Now I could re-upload my mission, but still it refuses to download:

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14440

Problem is there with Whole Lotta Altis, but not with the similar mission for Stratis. Did yesterday patch make the uploaded mission break the workshop?

You can probably put them on Ultra with no FPS hit.

I can't play the game yet (no internet connection on my rig, damn it), what are the new showcases about?

Yay!

No there are a few fps drop, anyway the new showcases are: Tanks, Drones, Attack Chopper, Combined Arms, and NATO/CSAT/AAF showcase.

13-09-2013

We have decided to push the update of devbranch to Monday. Motivations:

As above - people around the world are still downloading lots of data and any publication we will reset them.

The multiplayer scene benefits from cross-compatibility for a few days.

When we do return daily updates on Monday there is a lot of cool stuff to come. Of course all improvements from the last few weeks get back in (AI / memory optimizations), but we also have installed better anti-flip systems on tanks.

Ready and waiting! Can't wait for the progress because this is where it really starts :cool:

Finally, after 12 years. Or 50 in the Armaverse.

In the Armaverse.. hmm now I imagine something like a big hatch thingy (do not know how to describe it in english) on the tank roof which claps around if it lies on the top :D

We have decided to push the update of devbranch to Monday. Motivations:

As above - people around the world are still downloading lots of data and any publication we will reset them.

The multiplayer scene benefits from cross-compatibility for a few days.

Godamn! now I have to play with that "Stable branch" losers! I want my 1337 dev build back! noooaaw

Edited by Bobylein

put it this way... Mondays update will be even better if you think about it.

im back on stable anyway, was lovely to be apart of the dev branch team but unfortunately im returning to stable once my pc is returned from repair... arma 3 cooked it ;)

That's not guaranteed that Monday's update will be better...

Caution: Monday's devbranch has a risk of being more broken first - before stabilizing to something great in the days thereafter. The situation is: our artists, designers and programmers have not been allowed to commit game data for several weeks due to the release data lock. When the lock is lifted and everyone commits and publishes their local (FT) fixes and improvements, there is a good chance the data fights each other. It may take a day or so to resolve these conflicts :)