I just got a 157MB download. Can't download it as of now but somewhat curious as to what it is.

Probably just this morning's dev branch release day update containing the showcases...

Not that I care too much, but don't we get at least the new showcases?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 4

Not that I care too much, but don't we get at least the new showcases?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 con Tapatalk 4

Of course, they are already there...

What's that?

You can make it easily with modules.

Not like the devs states several times that it will be in the game.

Ok so it's releaqse no loadout editor. Cool.

they have said it will be in game just not sure when...

Devs???

Yeah they said that It will be in later beta or in full release. :rolleyes:

What ? He just slumps down. He's not thrown back.

Watch Mystbusters, they had exactly that question and the answer is that flying back is Hollywood.

The explanation is simple: A reaction requires an equal counter-reaction: So if the guy that's been hit is thrown back, so is the shooter with an equal force. And since that doesn't happen (not even in old rifles with absolutely no recoil dampeners), you can do the math.

Take a look at all my posts and you will never see that i said he was thrown back. Thrown back is Hollywood.

What i want in Arma is a better wounding/medical system. Shooting a civilian with 4 to 5 shots in the chest at point blank and the guy can still run around is not cool. Plus, if you shoot a soldier, obviously protected by body armor, and your bullet is stopped, the energy of the bullet must still cause some momentary incapacitation. You lose control of your avatar and then regain it after a couple of seconds. Same with AI.

Yeah they said that It will be in later beta or in full release. :rolleyes:

its now full release haha

Is this coming tomorrow ?

Arma 3 Beta - 1.02 (Not Yet Released) [ View Issues ]

=====================================

- 0010572: [Visual-Environment] Airport shoreline geometery is not smoothed at all and looks unrealistic compared to the rest of stratis (Peetrs) - resolved.

- 0001250: [Visual-Structures] Vegetation grows through the the floor of buildings (Peetrs) - resolved.

- 0012859: [Visual-Environment] Infinite fall damage bug (Peetrs) - resolved.

- 0014239: [Visual-Environment] Geometry Kaval hospital (connection between the buildings not right) (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013531: [Visual-Environment] Wall Object on Road - 25331983 Altis (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013416: [Visual-Environment] Castle geometry bug (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013425: [Visual-Environment] Misplacement of Church at Cap Thelos revealing the Ground (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013537: [Visual-Environment] ALTIS terrain bug. (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013789: [Visual-Environment] Floating rocks on Altis, grid 212-096 (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013639: [Visual-Environment] Altis - sign and bush on road at 093123 (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013640: [Visual-Environment] Altis - misplaced STOP sign at 068160 (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0014154: [Visual-Environment] Tree inside garage at 18106.9, 14883.6 (Maxell) - resolved.

- 0013673: [Visual-Environment] [DEV] Floating garbage at the dump on Altis (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013998: [Visual-Environment] ladder accessible from within other building (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013838: [Visual-Environment] Pole is blocking a driveway (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013532: [Visual-Environment] Wall Object on Road - 25391972 Altis (Trpaslik) - resolved.

Is this coming tomorrow ?

Arma 3 Beta - 1.02 (Not Yet Released) [ View Issues ]

=====================================

- 0010572: [Visual-Environment] Airport shoreline geometery is not smoothed at all and looks unrealistic compared to the rest of stratis (Peetrs) - resolved.

- 0001250: [Visual-Structures] Vegetation grows through the the floor of buildings (Peetrs) - resolved.

- 0012859: [Visual-Environment] Infinite fall damage bug (Peetrs) - resolved.

- 0014239: [Visual-Environment] Geometry Kaval hospital (connection between the buildings not right) (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013531: [Visual-Environment] Wall Object on Road - 25331983 Altis (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013416: [Visual-Environment] Castle geometry bug (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013425: [Visual-Environment] Misplacement of Church at Cap Thelos revealing the Ground (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013537: [Visual-Environment] ALTIS terrain bug. (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013789: [Visual-Environment] Floating rocks on Altis, grid 212-096 (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013639: [Visual-Environment] Altis - sign and bush on road at 093123 (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013640: [Visual-Environment] Altis - misplaced STOP sign at 068160 (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0014154: [Visual-Environment] Tree inside garage at 18106.9, 14883.6 (Maxell) - resolved.

- 0013673: [Visual-Environment] [DEV] Floating garbage at the dump on Altis (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013998: [Visual-Environment] ladder accessible from within other building (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013838: [Visual-Environment] Pole is blocking a driveway (Trpaslik) - resolved.

- 0013532: [Visual-Environment] Wall Object on Road - 25391972 Altis (Trpaslik) - resolved.

Those are indeed data changes, so yes it would seem so.

Btw. I deleted your identical post from the "disappointed with release content" thread, since A) it didn't belong there and B) no crossposting.

Those are indeed data changes, so yes it would seem so.

Btw. I deleted your identical post from the "disappointed with release content" thread, since A) it didn't belong there and B) no crossposting.

Opps, sorry, I had two window's open and pressed ctrl+v and enter on both, my bad. :)

I have a question regarding the full game download: can I stay on the Dev Branch in the Steam Options and will Steam then update itseld with the full game, or do I have to opt out and then re-opt in?

Did anyone try the new showcases?

Yay!

I have a question regarding the full game download: can I stay on the Dev Branch in the Steam Options and will Steam then update itseld with the full game, or do I have to opt out and then re-opt in?

Did anyone try the new showcases?

Yay!

I did, i tried only two of them because i had to give up.

Tanks blocking themselves in houses in infinite loops, friendly ai that still gets unresponsive, enemies that still can one-shot you behind some bushes...same old story for me.

They should get rid of the commander's shouts when driving vehicules, they still spam "left!left!left!left!left!Faster!Faster!Front!Front!Front!Left!"

Overall they should be good if they manage to fix these old bugs. I often ask myself if they even try their missions?

I think BI only test the maps and missions by loading the editor (with no or few AI in it)

and I am very sure they did not test in multiplayer environment.

I did, i tried only two of them because i had to give up.

Tanks blocking themselves in houses in infinite loops, friendly ai that still gets unresponsive, enemies that still can one-shot you behind some bushes...same old story for me.

They should get rid of the commander's shouts when driving vehicules, they still spam "left!left!left!left!left!Faster!Faster!Front!Front!Front!Left!"

Overall they should be good if they manage to fix these old bugs. I often ask myself if they even try their missions?

odd, for me the tank showcase worked without any big problems just had to punch the commander tank once... The friendlies left their disabled tanks and got in the apc as they are supposed too.

Thought I did not leave my tank so I could not get shoot through bushes.

odd, for me the tank showcase worked without any big problems just had to punch the commander tank once... The friendlies left their disabled tanks and got in the apc as they are supposed too.

Thought I did not leave my tank so I could not get shoot through bushes.

Sorry the ai that was destroying me and the squadmates not responding happened in the new Combined arms showcase, i should have mentioned that

so for a few months I've been trying to find out if "Objects (Lamps)" are coming back to the editor. still no lamps or answers though....

are "Objects (Lamps)", aka street lights, coming back to the editor?

My FPS have being all over the place in DEV build the last week from 60 - 9 on Altis with this 1.0 seem to get 43 fps max in MP no matter what setting's i use can anyone hit 60 in MP.

My FPS have being all over the place in DEV build the last week from 60 - 9 on Altis with this 1.0 seem to get 43 fps max in MP no matter what setting's i use can anyone hit 60 in MP.

main branch is closer to the dev build from ~12 days ago, then last night from the looks of it

When uploading bigger missions to Steam Workshop it may time out. I tried to upload 90MB file yesterday and succeeded on second try. Also if it would show progress par with uploaded data that would be nice to follow. As downside also, the mission is redownloaded everytime when restarting mission even when player have the latest version already. With ~100MB missions that cause extra hassle. To improve that even more, it would reduce uploading and downloading times if only files (in the mission) that are tweaked would be transfered.

so for a few months I've been trying to find out if "Objects (Lamps)" are coming back to the editor. still no lamps or answers though....

are "Objects (Lamps)", aka street lights, coming back to the editor?

I'm wondering the same thing, along with the houses and other buildings that we were able to use in the editor up until a few weeks ago. :(

I'd like if 3rd person view in vehicles in general are more zoomed in on the vehicle. Also, 3rd person view as artillery gunner is silly. Who wants to look up in the sky? :)