I'm wondering if the waypoints are broken, would be nice if anyone could tell me.

Since Altis was staged I'm having the problem, that chains of waypoints don't work with certain locations, settings etc. The units just stop after the first waypoint

Is there anything known or am I doing stupid stupid stupid things?

Am I the only one who thinks nights in general are too dark? Playing at night with no nvg's is something I always avoid because all I see is a pitch black screen.

You gotta experiment. I'm guessing you haven't yet. As it's been pointed out, it's all about whether it's a moonless night or not. Try changing the date of the mission about 15 or 20 days forward or backward, and make the weather totally clear.

Then come back to these forums and start saying it's too bright at night.

Using the M4 Scorcher with the support module to call in artillery. i choose 7 rounds of cluster bombs, it fires only 1. same with other supports.-seems like the gunner was never good in maths. am i the only one with that bug?

I'm wondering if the waypoints are broken, would be nice if anyone could tell me.

Since Altis was staged I'm having the problem, that chains of waypoints don't work with certain locations, settings etc. The units just stop after the first waypoint

I'm having similar issues; it seems that if the waypoint is on a slope, the units don't like going to it. Even if you set the completion radius to a high value, they don't seem to complete and want to go to the actual coordinates. (So they just sit there and don't move).

Using the M4 Scorcher with the support module to call in artillery. i choose 7 rounds of cluster bombs, it fires only 1. same with other supports.-seems like the gunner was never good in maths. am i the only one with that bug?

The artillery module is bugged unless you use the virtual artillery. Only the first or second unit of your artillery battery will ever fire.

Also a bullet in the chest should drop you on the floor
Try TPW FALL.

Yay!

it only holds 2 rounds of cluster bombs (by default). the support requester should reflect that though

1. UGVs are bugged: they won't move to the next waypoint if you control the turret.

2. To place multiple waypoints on the map you must bind CTRL to "Command Mode" function. Any other combination will make it impossible to place multiple waypoints.

This must be the nth time I bring this up, and yet nothing.

Yay!

1. UGVs are bugged: they won't move to the next waypoint if you control the turret.

2. To place multiple waypoints on the map you must bind CTRL to "Command Mode" function. Any other combination will make it impossible to place multiple waypoints.

Yay!

make a ticket, so they have an repro and a bugreport. problem solved.

http://feedback.arma3.com/plugin.php?page=Vote/list_bugs

Did you post a feedback tracker for the issue or only mention it in this thread? Coz this thread doesn't do much.

I can't make a ticket since I haven't been able to access the bug tracker for some reason for some time now.

Yay!

Solution is to make a ticket about that not being able to access the bug tracker.

Ouch, game is released tomorrow and yet so many serious bugs is still present :eek:

Ouch, game is released tomorrow and yet so many serious bugs is still present :eek:

So you say...

Yeah but we know what BIS are like. They will fix them after release!

Haven't checked, but tides in the mediterranean sea are barely noticeable in real life, unlike atlantic ocean for instance. So maybe they reduced it to realistic low values or removed it altogether.

Haven't checked, but tides in the mediterranean sea are barely noticeable in real life, unlike atlantic ocean for instance. So maybe they reduced it to realistic low values or removed it altogether.

Good point.

In A2 there were not huge tides either, maybe 1 meter variation. But it added a really nice detail to shorelines.

Now its totally gone.

Nope, 30 cm is not noticeable at all.

Yay!

I was talking about waypoints in the editor. Even helicopters sometimes don't move to the next waypoint and it seems completely random to me. :(