Yea, and why has nobody noticed we have our first armored interior in the IFV Gorgon yet? You can see it while turning in and out.

It's a secret shhhhhh:thumbup:

Can anyone shed some light on the functionality of the Bobcat? Are there any hidden features that are class related?? And also the reason for Hemtt Tractor unit?

TIA

Can anyone shed some light on the functionality of the Bobcat? Are there any hidden features that are class related?? And also the reason for Hemtt Tractor unit?

TIA

Well, I was able to completely clear a road of destroyed T-100s and destroyed vehicles with the Bobcat... kinda cool

You really should not be reaching 90C with your graphics card, you might wanna check that out before it melts.

---------- Post added at 17:58 ---------- Previous post was at 17:55 ----------

Could this be because the game only uses about 60% of your CPU? This is completely the games fault as is it not well optimised. Nobody should be having to overclock their CPU because the game can't even use it properly.

someone has no idea how programing for CPU works, nice to know

hgun_PDW2000_F

That's the PDW classname... Fuck off...

Don't go and introduce bullshit generic classnames for other guns like SMG_01_F and SMG_02_F, then go implement the third SMG in a way that doesn't come close to the other standards.

Before you say "BUT TEH PDW IS HANDGUNZ", no, no it's not. It's sitting in the goddamn primary slot, it's an SMG.

Hmm... the police lights work on the boat, but don't shine at all at night... like on surfaces. Hope that gets fixed!

Hmm... the police lights work on the boat, but don't shine at all at night... like on surfaces. Hope that gets fixed!

They also work on the car, and the police vest its quite awesome.

Now THATS hillarious! LMAO!

They also work on the car, and the police vest its quite awesome.

I missed a police car, where can I find it?

Guys,

I don't usually pay attention to the clan rumour mill, but someone told someone, who told someone else, who told me that the Dev build is going to continue after full release of the game.

As I usually read all the changelogs and *reps and haven't read this particular snippet, can anyone confirm or deny this with an authoritative source?

I don't usually pay attention to the clan rumour mill, but someone told someone, who told someone else, who told me that the Dev build is going to continue after full release of the game.

No need for rumors, this was said by I think DnA on one of the E3 videos

Well, I was able to completely clear a road of destroyed T-100s and destroyed vehicles with the Bobcat... kinda cool

I did the same thing with a Slammer. So far it seems it is just a vehicle. I think if you need something repaired it might repair. Since you can't operate the plow or crane I don't think it will do much. But I haven't used it so much yet so not sure.

Is it me or did everything get really quite on the dev side of things since last release. I have seen a lot of questions like this "how does this work" and other things but it's been pretty quite. Maybe they took a break from reading this so that it doesn't distract them. Regardless if we like things or not, this is all going to get released and fixed after.

No need for rumors, this was said by I think DnA on one of the E3 videos

It's correct - daily devbranch builds are continuing after release. And there will of course be a regular patching cycle on main branch.

It's correct - daily devbranch builds are continuing after release. And there will of course be a regular patching cycle on main branch.

Let me applaud this policy.

best developer support i've seen in 20 years.

The PDW2000 holding animation needs correction I think: as is, the weapon is held too high (right hand thumb clips through the weapon just above the pistol grip, left hand seems to holding the weapon too high, and as if there was no front grip) and too close to the body. As Gossamer pointed out, the class name is really confusing too.

The PDW2000 holding animation needs correction I think: as is, the weapon is held too high (right hand thumb clips through the weapon just above the pistol grip, left hand seems to holding the weapon too high, and as if there was no front grip) and too close to the body. As Gossamer pointed out, the class name is really confusing too.

true , its too close but notice when you reload you can see the weapon in right position heh

also pdw is classed as a handgun (hgun_PDW200) but goes into a rifle slot when picked up.

Yesterday i was flying with the jet at an rainy day. The weatherwas realy nice and all look very authentic. But when i put the collusion lights on i can´t see them. Also the flares are very dark and not bright as they are when the sun is shining.

EDIT: Screenshot: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=175943760

Edited by Gnozo

also pdw is classed as a handgun (hgun_PDW200) but goes into a rifle slot when picked up.
I can verify this in my case that I had this too.

For corrections, I would suggest either making it a sidearm just like the Arma 2 PDW (a Micro Uzi) or changing the classname prefix from hgun to smg.

Hopefully the white placeholders for weapon attachments et al. will be updated for release.