Can someone try if this command is working?

this unassignItem "NVGoggles"; this removeItem "NVGoggles";

Yesterday it was working fine, now it works for me but not for other units.

OPFOR and GREENFOR NVGoggles have different classnames now

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

I can use the night vision even without NVG, and it's full screen.

Anyone else?

Same here. Take off NVGs, and you can still switch to night vision, just without the black border around.

Didn't we have that with Thermal before ?

Edit: Not using any mods

OPFOR and GREENFOR NVGoggles have different classnames now

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

Same here. Take off NVGs, and you can still switch to night vision, just without the black borde

Didn't we have that with Thermal before ?r around.

Edit: Not using any mods

Oh good to know about the opfor and independent.

Anyway, so I'm not the only one.

Can someone try if this command is working?

this unassignItem "NVGoggles"; this removeItem "NVGoggles";

Yesterday it was working fine, now it works for me but not for other units.

The Sunflower Army now uses "NVGoggles_OPFOR", and Greeks "NVGoggles_INDEP".

I don't like the logo, but it at least makes some sense in the lore sense, as both the number 6 and the hexagon represents unity, harmony and such (these could be western-only symbolism, though).

It's also the number of the Articles of Faith and kalimahs, so it might be similar to Christians loving the number 3.

Nooo, in this update, they made the INDP uniform to have this "mirrored" flag patch on shoulders. Shame really, we(addon makers) could use this to our benefit before, as we could have different type of flags(for example) on shoulder. :(

Edited by Pauliesss

we got problem on our dev branch server... everytime someone tries to start a mission, the game clients (and maybe server, not sure) crash... does anybody has similiar problems?

The Sunflower Army now uses "NVGoggles_OPFOR", and Greeks "NVGoggles_INDEP".

I don't like the logo, but it at least makes some sense in the lore sense, as both the number 6 and the hexagon represents unity, harmony and such (these could be western-only symbolism, though).

It's also the number of the Articles of Faith and kalimahs, so it might be similar to Christians loving the number 3.

Or it could be an alliance of six nations...

Can confirm the fullscreen NV even without NV Goggles.

Rain apparently is the same. No lightining or storms even with the slider in 100. The sea looks strange in this conditions =>

acz0EgM4.jpg

Hunter, HEMMT and Offroad sounds are indeed a little better but could be louder over distance and have some

(the "tssst", for all trucks) and some turbine aswell. Zamak still sounds and handles like a bitch.

The release skinning is orange? Really? I don't think it matches the whole theme setted by the previous schemes, videos and website. Can be customized but still.

Patch logos are nice on BluFor and Ind. OpFor one looks like from a generic Command and Conquer type of game, really.

abwNekw2.jpg

Patch logos are nice on BluFor and Ind. OpFor one looks like from a generic Command and Conquer type of game, really.

http://t.imgbox.com/abwNekw2.jpg

I wish they went for a NATO flag, though, instead of US Flag... somehow, in most games, NATO is always reduced to US troops.

As small issue, I noticed that you cant add multiple waypoints for UGV with CTRL down when in vehicle.

Independent side still have greek names for it's soldiers. Are they gonna keep the greek names or will this change in thefuture?

Well, they are Greece, basically. They just had their name changed. They have to take their names and language from somewhere, like CDF was Czech.

Speaking of language, I guess this recent 'Euro' voice is an indicator that Altian units will speak accented English? I rather hoped each faction would speak its own language, like Arma 2.

I wish they went for a NATO flag, though, instead of US Flag... somehow, in most games, NATO is always reduced to US troops.

They have been US troops from the very beginning. The other forces involved were british. Specifically, the US Army troops are part of TF Aegis, in the shape of the 7th Infantry Division.

Nato flags aren't go because soldiers need to carry their flag of nationality on their uniforms as per the geneva convention, which is why I complained on the devtracker about the new CSAT uniform badges.

That, and the CSAT symbol is simply not memorable and downright boring. It cheapens the whole Uniform.

Can confirm the fullscreen NV even without NV Goggles.

Rain apparently is the same. No lightining or storms even with the slider in 100. The sea looks strange in this conditions =>

http://t.imgbox.com/acz0EgM4.jpg

Hunter, HEMMT and Offroad sounds are indeed a little better but could be louder over distance and have some

(the "tssst", for all trucks) and some turbine aswell. Zamak still sounds and handles like a bitch.

The release skinning is orange? Really? I don't think it matches the whole theme setted by the previous schemes, videos and website. Can be customized but still.

http://t.imgbox.com/abwNekw2.jpg

I had lightning at 100 overcast 100 rain

Me too i don't want US flag on NATO units, it is better EU flag at least, US is everywhere

They have been US troops from the very beginning. The other forces involved were british. Specifically, the US Army troops are part of TF Aegis, in the shape of the 7th Infantry Division.

Well, what about the british then ? Do they also get to wear US flags ?

I hope that it's at least possible to override that part of the texture with a hidden selection. I really "hate" that it's always US troops, completely ignoring that NATO is a lot more than "just" the US

Nato flags aren't go because soldiers need to carry their flag of nationality on their uniforms as per the geneva convention, which is why I complained on the devtracker about the new CSAT uniform badges.

That, and the CSAT symbol is simply not memorable and downright boring. It cheapens the whole Uniform.

That was before the plotline changed with the whole dev jailing thing and the development backlog that forced BIS to change route - apparently it's less about the US now ^.^ We shall see...

On both sides? One could be used for these ISAF type of things.

I think something similar to how admin pouches look would be a cool futuristic twist but with current military application.

Basically, an admin pouch has the most essential bits of "you" recorded - Serial, Nationality, blood group, and any known allergies.

Some way to integrate those would be cool for the authenticism gained.

Wow, that orange has to go. It's ugly and distracting and matches nothing ArmA 3 related. :(

Well, what about the british then ? Do they also get to wear US flags ?

I hope that it's at least possible to override that part of the texture with a hidden selection. I really "hate" that it's always US troops, completely ignoring that NATO is a lot more than "just" the US

There are tons of uniforms that do not have their textures yet. The SF fatigues for example. I dearly hope that we will get appropriate Uniforms for the british too, from one of those. Otherwise I´d be a little bit miffed.