There are certainly some strange attitudes to be found in the dev branch discussion. :)

Of course there are, with all the things that happend in past months with the Arma 3's development. After more than 10 years of supporting BIS since OFP, buying and playing your games (Arma 2 is one of the games that i played the most during my "gaming career"), i feel like you guys are fooling with us. That's all. :(

I've tried to addWeapon a few weapons, and it seems that just the weapons of "NATO" (who now has the US flag patches) don't work, as I could add Katiba and ACP-whatever pistol.

Maybe they just changed the classnames or something, and addWeapon itself isn't broken?

Already stated, it's broken.

Of course there are, with all the things that happend in past months with the Arma 3's development. After more than 10 years of supporting BIS since OFP, buying and playing your games (Arma 2 is one of the games that i played the most during my "gaming career"), i feel like you guys are fooling with us. That's all. :(

Signature material.

Anyone else hearing weird *blib* sound when it's raining? It's like clicking something in the menu but more quiet.

I would to remind everyone to keep this discussion on topic and constructive. It has been known for ages that the rain wouldn't be changing much just yet. As for the missing ground splash effect, this seems to be an issue worthy of a bugtracker report.

Anyone else hearing weird *blib* sound when it's raining? It's like clicking something in the menu but more quiet.

Yea, it's pretty annoying - sounds like a single rain drop landing on a metal saucepan every few seconds

The new ochre menu colour is an interesting choice...

When did the US Flags get added to the NATO uniforms?

Yeah, because complaining/giving negative feedback equals crying. What's with you? :confused:

No, negative feedback doesn't equal crying when it's constructive, emphasis on constructive.

I don't know about others but I rather take my feedback with suggestions on how I could improve something I do instead of feedback where I'm simply told I have done nothing right, ever.

IT'S FIXED!!!! - CAN get AI from land vehicle to fire on targeted empty vehicle

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=11945 Thank you BIS!!!!

Now if we can just get it so as a commander/pilot of a vehicle we can over-ride the gunner not wanting to target friendlies, civis etc... It's not that I'm planning a blue on blue massacre but it still seems strange we can't over ride it (After all you can command infantry to fire on civi's etc....)

I'd be an even bigger fan if we could return to being able to command firing on buildings too..... but this is a good start;-)

Sadly......MX iron sights zero not adjustable when taken from ammobox still not work for me

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=12590

Nice that rain is back - even if not much changed

Why the hell did you add US flags on the NATO uniforms? The uniforms were great before. I'm kinda sad that CoD is the only game where the main faction isn't the USA.

When did the US Flags get added to the NATO uniforms?

I believe it's this update. I happened to had been looking at the models pretty close to the update, but I remember seeing nothing on their arms.

Could be wrong, though.

No, negative feedback doesn't equal crying when it's constructive, emphasis on constructive.

I don't know about others but I rather take my feedback with suggestions on how I could improve something I do instead of feedback where I'm simply told I have done nothing right, ever.

Right. What's a constructive feedback to "we've taken out the rain for 6 months to work on it but did nothing as with loads of other features"?

Gotta help me here bro, so pettka won't make another angry tweet about me.

I believe it's this update. I happened to had been looking at the models pretty close to the update, but I remember seeing nothing on their arms.

Could be wrong, though.

Same with the CSAT. They got their "flag" also patched to their uniforms

Could be wrong, though.

This update they were added. US Flags are cool, but what the hell is that thing on the opfor uniforms?

Yeah the CSAT patch looks a bit odd. And actually kind of rushed compared to the US flag.

CSAT really needs a better logo. Six hexagons, really? :/

That logo wouldn't represent a lesser bond villain adequately, much less a continental military alliance in the middle east and asia...

Can someone try if this command is working?

this unassignItem "NVGoggles"; this removeItem "NVGoggles";

Yesterday it was working fine, now it works for me but not for other units.

CSAT really needs a better logo. Six hexagons, really? :/

That logo wouldn't represent a lesser bond villain adequately, much less a continental military alliance in the middle east and asia...

Well they removed all iran related stuff - if we dont count the Khaybar :D and new their logo kinda reminds me NOD from C&C for some reason

I can use the night vision even without NVG, and it's full screen.

Anyone else?

Something with a star and a half-moon would be more appropriate, keeping in mind that if these country would form an alliance, it'd be an islamic one.

Does anybody else think the new orange theme is vomit inducing? Blue was much better! Thank god you can change it back...

I can use the night vision even without NVG, and it's full screen.

Anyone else?

Are you using the Full-Screen NVG Mod probably?

Are you using the Full-Screen NVG Mod probably?

I was, but it's the same even if i disable it.