These days it's like fix what ain't broken, dump features because of lack of time(spent on fixing working stuff, i dunno :confused:).

100% agree.

what is goingggg on!!

It shot pretty much so straight through the crosshair I didn't notice any offset, let alone having to counter for it.

Well then I don't know what a crosshair is then, because no matter if I have a gunner or just me, my Blackfoot fires here everysingle time; http://i1340.photobucket.com/albums/o726/Victim913/offcrosshair_zpsa545ea9e.jpg

Zoomed in or zoomed out, 100 meters or 10000 meters it's the same. The devs must not have trained their engineers to line up the gun sights (as the changelog might put it). Or maybe you weren't flying straight. As long as you hit what you aim for who cares.

:shine:

Spotrep of the day :

Please when you post, don't use short answers and 10 reply about 3 words. Imagine a guy who want read this topic after 3 days. Result : 25 pages with 50% of OFF Topic.

Says the man whose only meaningful part of that post was a single link.

Says the man whose only meaningful part of that post was a single link.

Ah Ah and it's the first link before DNA, you can comment the spotrep, there is no only one topic, one source, one area when you can post this link... here you're a not a nice man :p and search the detail.

What on earth did they do to the ACP sound? It sounds like it's suppressed now.

Rook sounds a bit better though.

Hmm... no changelog for yesterday's dev branch update. "Wait for SPOTREP to see changelog" they said.

SPOTREP changelog is a bajillion lines long. Good luck picking out yesterday's changes. ;)

Ah Ah and it's the first link before DNA, you can comment the spotrep, there is no only one topic, one source, one area when you can post this link... here you're a not a nice man :p and search the detail.

Now not to offend you but I'm in a bit of a predicament pertaining to the fact that I don't understand your rather impertinent remarks. I was merely stating that your post is rather hypocritical of itself.

Now not to offend you but I'm in a bit of a predicament pertaining to the fact that I don't understand your rather impertinent remarks. I was merely stating that your post is rather hypocritical of itself.

OK^^. No pb. MadDogX, in the release of the game, in option DEV had planned to include your Star profile to contact you ^^ ?

If there is no changelog actually, maybe we can hope a update at 16h ?... maybe not^^

made me chuckle :)

maybe a dev can enlighten us!!

I suppose its back to stable build now :( because of the data lock

Hmm... no changelog for yesterday's dev branch update. "Wait for SPOTREP to see changelog" they said.

SPOTREP changelog is a bajillion lines long. Good luck picking out yesterday's changes. ;)

There has not been any change in turning of helicopters for "ages" (at least not config-wise, for more than two weeks), we have dispatched NATO technicians to investigate the issue :icon_twisted:

pettka, any news on yesterdays changelog? I don't think people want to look through that huge list of changes ;)

and will there be any today?

Yesterdays changelog is log of most of changes between Patch 2 and Patch 3 for those not using the dev branch. As for todays dev branch update, You know me - no promises (but it is on the way) :icon_twisted:

What about the UAV update, is it going to be rolled into the dev branch by the end of this week?

What about the UAV update, is it going to be rolled into the dev branch by the end of this week?

And drones?

There has not been any change in turning of helicopters for "ages" (at least not config-wise, for more than two weeks), we have dispatched NATO technicians to investigate the issue :icon_twisted:

its really slow when you turn your hummingbird (z-axis on joystick). that was not 2 patches ago. maybe an old config slipt in ?

for me it feels diffrent to previous patches.

And tanks?

Who needs drones and tanks. What about the bikini babes? :D

Who needs drones and tanks. What about the bikini babes? :D

and Goats female...

^^ Wait please. There is a solution to increase the numbers of lights ? in the file of the game.

And tanks?

I hope they will include the new engineering vehicle and other support vehicles on dev branch before release.

What about the bikini babes? :D

And this, this would be nice too :D

Tanks are sexy! i want to touch that big... gun :P

Didnt that one got axed?

"Gunner of Mi-48 has his zeroing displayed" - isn't in the stable patch, and still waiting for cleared optics im Mi-48 ;), it seems to be resolved on feedback tracker.

Edit. It isn't on the devs branch either.... you've messed up something today ;]

Edited by Byku

There aren't gonna be any tanks, and they're going to be boring anyway, no APS, no internal mortar.

I'm much more interested about drones and their new controls. The BLUFOR UAV Looks sexy: http://www.arma3.com/images/post_images/arma3_gamescom_screenshot_05.jpg

So I'm not the only one who found this to be a shame? Haha, yeah. Here we have the Namer, in-game as Panther, but the Merkava on its own does a half-good job of being an APC in real life, in addition to the APS and mortar. I suppose for gameplay purposes the infantry carrying capacity was ignored, but it's a shame that Active Protection Systems didn't come vanilla with Arma 3 on release. I wonder if we'll be seeing them in future...

but yeah that Merkava mortar would've been neat to have.

Didnt that one got axed?

Unconfirmed but all signs point to yes :(