yes we did, are they simulated correctly? well that would explain it, my buddy mentioned that yesterday...

on the otherside a shot in the face shot be deadly then right

What is actually wrong with it? :s I've seen nothing that would be an issue on my end?

Sometimes tasks will not be assignet or the little marker on the map won't show up.

But as i said, 99% working.

Sometimes tasks will not be assignet or the little marker on the map won't show up.

But as i said, 99% working.

yeah that's the problem I get and I sync everything correctly

If you do find what you think is a bug I'd suggest you create a ticket on the tracker. Worst case: It gets closed as isn't a bug/already reported; Best case: It gets fixed :P

I can't comment though as I haven't tested that too much tbh. If it's an unprotected hs (i.e. no helmet) then I could see that being an issue.

EDIT: Just saw again. Helmets do protect pretty well against a 9mm but distance is a factor. I'd try testing more and then create a ticket if you find it too unrealistic.

yeah that's the problem I get and I sync everything correctly

Yes, and the problem is appearing in how mutch cases?

For me, about every 100 startet mission once.

So it's not the game brakeing like you act. Just wait for a fix.

289 mb of something downloading.........

Another update of inventory capacity affecting many weapons, items, headgear and so on (WIP)

Interesting...

Fixed cost of .45 ACP ammo compared to 9mm

Anyone know what this means?

Optimization of the visibility calculation through particles: affects fps performance?

CSAT technicians have invested some time in enhancing horizontal banking indicators in HMDs of their helos: whuut?

Sound suppressors are now more effective on greater range (shot is not hearable beyond 200 meters)

No, BI, silencers should be hear able at any range, but the sonic boom should be heard near the unit which is being shot at if using regular ammunition. It should be like it is now only if using subsonic ammunition.

---------- Post added at 13:06 ---------- Previous post was at 13:05 ----------

CSAT technicians have invested some time in enhancing horizontal banking indicators in HMDs of their helos: whuut?

They improved the HMD banking indicators.

Optimization of the visibility calculation through particles: affects fps performance?

This basically means the OPFOR helos have improved instrumentation :P

Probably only under certain circumstances, for example in battles with lots of AI and smoke.

Still can't resume a showcase

Still can't get gunner to fire on empty vehicles when commanded from land vehicles

"Updated special weapons ammo boxes with optics for each respective faction" - sensible - thanks!

"Adjusted volume of impact of grenades and smoke shells" - smoke seems to last longer? Is the grenade splash damage increased?

MX class (other than MXM) still can not have iron sights adjusted when taken from ammo crates

Anyone know what this means?

'Cost' is a config parameter that effects how the AI prioritises the use of its available ammunition in addition to the calculations it makes based on the armour value of the target and the 'hit' value of the ammunition ('Hit' is how much damage the ammunition does)..

They will avoid using high-cost, high-hit ammunitions against targets with very low armour values, or using them if it is "cheaper" to use multiple rounds of low-cost, low-hit ammunition to take out an armoured target.

http://f3.s.qip.ru/WMlLyKP0.png

Better, but need to decrease smoke, and make it more opaque and thin and, maybe add small particle to the front.

More like they need to just copy ACE's backblast effect with dust kicked up on the ground behind. Oh, copy ACE's ballistics and launcher optics too.

Thanks for the explanation da12thMonkey, that was insightful.

From what I can tell the 'highest threat' thing works, which is good (AI now attacks Auto Riflemen, AT guys first). However, I do not think that the new sound suppressor effectiveness is really that good, especially since there is no subsonic ammunition yet (at all?). 200m is a bit of a stretch, isn't it?

MX class (other than MXM) still can not have iron sights adjusted when taken from ammo crates

Really? That's strange, I can now.

Underwater combat is too crazy hard now, I die quickly while emptying magazine after magazine without hitting ai divers (using dual-purpose mags).

Oh, copy ACE's ballistics and launcher optics too.

Nope, current ballistic looks realistic. And this RPG produce very small amount of smoke - we don't need ACE backblasts here. Or any other's backblast.

• Technicians allowed drivers to pimp their HEMTTs and Striders by using setObjectTexture even to different color

Still doesn't work for turrets...

we don't need ACE backblasts here. Or any backblast.

Why don't "we" need any backblast ?

13isLucky - thanks for checking but definitely as reported for me. No addons. It's really odd. Start as an auto-rifleman and that MX SW is fine. Drop it and go to NATO ammobox and aquire a MX SW and no adjust on the zero. Pick up the original one and it's adjustable. Didn't want to create a ticket til got some verification..