Sorry if I ask here, but does anyone know what .pbo I should look for if I wanted to modify parts of the GUI? I am mainly interested in the flying vehicles data (speed and altitude)...

Yay!

if you were a consultant with Bohemia and made advertisement material for them, then you too could have Altis. As it is, you'll just have to wait a few weeks.

- unfair dyslexi gets altis!!

Yeah, unfair!

BIS, I call bullsh*t! (this can't be an infraction, for all you know, it might say bullshwt ;))

Please keep the discussion on topic. Dslyexci is officially producing this video series. It's a hired job. Such person needs access to the game's main island, no? ;)

- unfair dyslexi gets altis!!

@all: calm down. he is a arma 3 beta tester in all the stages, so its normal that he has altis.

that video is awesome...

back on topic.... wooo yet another bug.

if you have noticed.. lights do not show in the mirrors for example, if you are in a convoy at night and its dark and all vehicles have their lights on, you cannot see the actual lights other than what it is reflecting on the ground.

the civilian off-road also has flickery mirrors

---------- Post added at 19:48 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

also why is there flares in the artillary support menu when they dont even work?

What happened to AH-99 Blackfoot gunner/pilot positions ? Now gunner is pilot and pilot is gunner :/

What happened to AH-99 Blackfoot gunner/pilot positions ? Now gunner is pilot and pilot is gunner :/

They now have correct positions - irl it doesnt matter but guys wanted it so we got it

and those MFDs will switch sooner or later

That's how it was meant to be in the commanche. The cockpit design reflects it so each unit gets a better view for their task if they're in the right seats.

They now have correct positions - irl it doesnt matter but guys wanted it so we got it

I think it is worse now. As a pilot, before the change , sitting higher than gunner I could attack from behind the hill position, now I have to fly higher. Is there any script to switch position before updates ?

Did the latest DEV-version got some performance tweaks? I got some stutter in my custom mission 2 days ago, but now game runs ultra smooth. :ftvsmilie1: No stutter even when driving.

Has anyone checked new gunner position in AH-99 Blackfoot ? As gunner I can't use guided rocket...

They fixed it? Yay! It was people wanted it to be functional from both or just swapped, in real life they never actually decided which seat was which, but the pilots seat would have likely been the forward facing one with the better viewpoint while the gunner has his camera screen.

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

I think it is worse now. As a pilot, before the change , sitting higher than gunner I could attack from behind the hill position, now I have to fly higher. Is there any script to switch position before updates ?

The Comanche was made to fly low to evade the enemy and be extremely maneuverable. The old pilot position did not reflect this. The actual gun that the gunner shoots is still below the pilot.

Edited by ProGamer

AFAIK the pilot sits in front, because he has better visibility from there, since the cockpit doesn't obstruct the view.

i have found a concerning problem...

in the HEMTT something is draining FPS in the inside view when following another vehicle.

my fps drops to around 30ish and outside its 50+

anyone else think this?

They fixed it? Yay! It was people wanted it to be functional from both or just swapped, in real life they never actually decided which seat was which, but the pilots seat would have likely been the forward facing one with the better viewpoint while the gunner has his camera screen.

---------- Post added at 20:36 ---------- Previous post was at 20:34 ----------

The Comanche was made to fly low to evade the enemy and be extremely maneuverable. The old pilot position did not reflect this. The actual gun that the gunner shoots is still below the pilot.

OK, So why I can,t use guided rockets as gunner with new position seat ? Do I miss something ? IMHO they should allow to take controls of all systems for gunner and pilot.

Was wondering, is it possible to use the opposite side uniform?, or was this removed? (is seen in an early bideo where a blufor diver uses opfor uniform to sneak into a base)

edit- nvm my bad, I guess it was removed

Edited by goldenfiver

That's how it was meant to be in the commanche. The cockpit design reflects it so each unit gets a better view for their task if they're in the right seats.

Correctumundo and much respect to Bohemia for acknowledging this issue.

About the Quad bikes. These things handle perfectly now, really a joy to ride and with the right FOV and an Oculus Rift it probably feels like the real thing :) unfortunately whatever changes were made to the quad bike sound effects must have glitched because I hear absolutely nothing but the tires rolling on the ground now. Odd.

OK, So why I can,t use guided rockets as gunner with new position seat ? Do I miss something ? IMHO they should allow to take controls of all systems for gunner and pilot.

A glitch/bug that has occurred with the switch.

Fixed: Taking a new primary weapon would put a sidearm in your hand first (being tested internally still)

This seems to be fixed for primary weapon switch, but, if you switch to your sidearm and take new sidearm from ammobox for example, you will switch to your primary weapon. I think it should be also fixed for sidearm, you should not switch to primary weapon when changing sidearm.

This seems to be fixed for primary weapon switch, but, if you switch to your sidearm and take new sidearm from ammobox for example, you will switch to your primary weapon. I think it should be also fixed for sidearm, you should not switch to primary weapon when changing sidearm.

regarding sidearms.... they still dont show up in the holster... lol

regarding sidearms.... they still dont show up in the holster... lol
Yeah, good point, really that hard to fix?!

Yeah, good point, really that hard to fix?!

shouldn't be . should be a proxy like any other weapon.