TrackIR still a Total mess, free look still bugged, but not as bad as yesterday.

Freelook still affects the player character, not turning to the direction where freelooked after releasing alt as yesterday, but "returning" quickly to the direction where he was facing before freelooking. Almost like making a really quick 360 degree turn. Distracting, and not cool.

Well, they know about the problem, and it will be fixed soon.

Edited by Azzur33

It's formally acknowledged!

Yep good stuff. Was starting to worry that s not many people voted it up it would go un-noticed. I've noticed the turn out being broken. Seems odd that the NATO IFV has no hatch for the driver to turn out..... but then again I know sweet FA about IFV's in real life (or in 2035;-))

Dear BIS - please keep up the extra content releases - can't help but feel they're good for morale!

I guess the devs are still fiddling with animations in some way, because every new dev release is changing the way switchmove, playmove and playmovenow handle the different animations. Hopefully this is a good sign (I'm trying to stay positive).

EDIT: Freelook is still totally bugged if the player is moving. It will return to the correct direction after releasing the alt key only if the player is stationary.

Edited by tpw

Oh god.. Can't try the new vehicles right now. Is it possible that someone could post some pics of them?

Changing position from standing medium to standing high causes player to go through prone to sitting animation.

can someone supply the classnames of the new tracked vehicles? :)

TrackIR's busted for me too, I opted out of the dev and all is ok again. I really hope this doesn't bleed through to the regular beta :confused:

Changing position from standing medium to standing high causes player to go through prone to sitting animation.

Yep. And all the stance changes are super fast now too. Not sure if that's good or not.

thanks for providing the classnames.

Will there also be Independent (green army) APC's some day? :)

thanks for providing the classnames.

Will there also be Independent (green army) APC's some day? :)

The textures are there for the NATO one. Can't seem to set them up using the "setObjectTexture" init.There's also independent textures for the RCWS in the OPFOR one

Could do someone make a video of the two new IFV's and take some screenshots for those like me on vacation or others at work?

I have a problem:

The client runs the mission with the new IFVs fine, the server doesn't load it. Anybody else with the same problem?

And yes, I made shure the server is updated, 3 times.

Is something up with the Orca's zeroing? The gatling gun and the rockets seem to fire well above the crosshairs.

Somebody made a little gallery here.

Edited by zimms

I'm now just a few thoughts on the balance between BLUFOR and OPFOR. When i compare AH-99 and Mi-48, i actually see only advantages in Mi-48. Likewise, when I compare the IFVs. The armament of the BTR-K is far superior to his opponents. And this thing is faaast.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see more versions of the Panther (can't the Namer have a 60mm mortar?), or perhaps another IFV similar to the M2 Bradley.

Edited by MadocComadrin

Hmm not sure, but the Panther looks more like a infantry carrier.

The "Namer" weights 60 tons. Looks like some protection.

But what is the original of the BTR-K?

Edited by V-zwo_Null

Is anyone able to target lock the titan on the OPFOR IFV on choppers? I noticed it AI would not engage with them (only the cannon) so tried it as a gunner myself and it doesn't seem to lock (no "diamonds" etc...)

Titan is a AT-Weapon. Only the handheld Titan (big sized) Launcher can launch AA-Missiles.