Yep. Thanks. Looks like BIS should get rid of the "x" keybind for turn out, eh? Turn out currently has two default keybinds, x and c. There is no need for the x, and it conflicts with the handbrake.

before they do that i want them to either add the airplane control menu in, or make it so all plane key are unbound and that helicopters can't change them.

its a pain in the ass when you config the helicopter and then go back to default, but the plane keys still conflict

before they do that i want them to either add the airplane control menu in, or make it so all plane key are unbound and that helicopters can't change them.

its a pain in the ass when you config the helicopter and then go back to default, but the plane keys still conflict

Yeah. There should be separate control configs for Choppers/Planes like O'l Battlefield 2 had, since they handle very differently lol! ;)

Mmm

two brutal new heavy vehicles - one for BLUFOR and one for OPFOR. They both embody the firepower and logistics themes we're exploring in the Beta perfectly.

Well firepower AND logistics can only really be some form of tracked IFV platform with larger main gun if its combined in one vehicle, or maybe self-propelled artillery/MLRS if there were different variants of the trucks to cover the logistic elements needed to resupply them with ammo.

760MB... sounds promising!

sounds like, 3 days of harbored updates, but the new mentioned 'beasts' sounds intresting!

Just finished downloading and searched editor for new units, couldn't find anything new but maybe I missed something. Anyone else find anything of interest?

Just finished downloading and searched editor for new units, couldn't find anything new but maybe I missed something. Anyone else find anything of interest?
No, same here, nothing new. :)

Maybe the new vehicles are soon to come, but not today.

[...]Before the assets appear on the branch, we'd like to share a teaser shot of these beasts via our usual channels - stay tuned![...]

Reports coming in... Strategic Map is in,

Yup.. no idea how to use it though

My launch line is limited to -nosplash.

Also config viewer in editor says http://puu.sh/3yHuY.png

I also have it, it didn't happen before leaving the editor.

I edit my previous post, I talked too fast about mods.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Ron-Paul_Its-Happening1.gif

Interested to see the changelog with that SPOTREP.

Goddamn slow Aussie internet.

Joke's on you.

09-07-2013

EXE rev. 107502

Size: ~760 MB

Known issue: various visible script errors. These are reports of undefined variables - the actual functionality of said scripts is unchanged.

Staging of the upcoming default branch update - changelog is due with its SPOTREP.

Known issue: various visible script errors. These are reports of undefined variables - the actual functionality of said scripts is unchanged.

Staging of the upcoming default branch update - changelog is due with its SPOTREP.

How do we know what to test if we don't get change log till main branch update?

Somebody go look in the config browser under cfgVehicles. See if you notice anything new?

If there's one with a protected scope, create it with createVehicle command. If it's private, you can try to make an addon that inherits that object and sets it to public to see if it works.

Feels like very broken update, there is constant script errors, stutter and many things in scripts dosent seem to work anymore, breaking missions.

Edit: There is new parachute classnames in the config.

Somebody go look in the config browser under cfgVehicles. See if you notice anything new?

If there's one with a protected scope, create it with createVehicle command. If it's private, you can try to make an addon that inherits that object and sets it to public to see if it works.

A friend says he looked and didnt see anything, but was very easy to hide stuff.

Was this patch actually tested by BIS?

How do we know what to test if we don't get change log till main branch update?

I realize this is annoying. Basically: when we stage these patch candidates we are only really looking for critical showstoppers (crashes in main menu, frequent pop-up errors that require a prompt, nobody able to connect in MP, etc.). That script error is not going to be in the patch - don't worry (it can also be causing the stuttering). It is caused by a slight desync between the patch candidate and the EXE on Development branch (whereas the actual patch candidate we are testing internally uses a different EXE configuration).