Anyone else notice the AH-99 Blackfoot now has PIP for the pilot in default thermal view? Looks good!

Also, does anyone else get an issue if you die in the editor? If I die there does not appear to be any menu that shows up to allow me to restart or quit. Game must be closed via task manager.

Edit: I'd love to see the new Ghosthawk camo scheme applied to the AH-99 Blackfoot too! BluFor's plain blue/black colours are rather drab.:butbut:

classname for the camo ghosthawk? :D

B_Heli_Transport_01_camo_F :icon_twisted:

pettka, it looks like someone missed several spots when it came to ejecting/paradropping from "all" of the passenger-seated helicopters...

pettka, it looks like someone missed several spots when it came to ejecting/paradropping from "all" of the passenger-seated helicopters...

It looks like someme has missed to update both air addons, just air_f_beta.pbo has been updated today. I am sorry for that, it should be much better tomorrow, wait for it :icon_twisted:

Thank you for the quick turnaround on a reply!

Admittedly I'd also like it if my soldiers didn't "automatically" die upon paradropping from a Kajman... :p or taking damage immediately upon paradropping from a Ghosthawk...

I wonder if it would be possible to post the patch size in the dev branch topic for each update. It's quite sad if I want to play Arma in the evening and didnt boot Windows the whole day (using Linux most of the time, so no steam updating) just to see I have to wait 2 hours until I can play. :(

New camo for the nighthawk looks awesome! :)

New day camo for the Ghosthawk.

http://imageshack.us/a/img22/8193/e2a.png (1211 kB)

WW1 razzle dazzle :O

I´ve made the pompous wish on the feedback tracker to replace this with some kind of grey ghost/splinter camouflage. As nice as this looks, it´s not up to date with current camouflage practice and knowledge.

Somehow I doubt that it was picked for compliance with "current camouflage practice and knowledge"...

It is kinda random triangle camo , it is nice but for modern heli hmm nope

btw give it camo like NH90 it will look so cool :D

would be great if you have trackir enabled on the ghosthawk guns. really miss to look around and search for targets.

when i die in the latest dev build i get a stop watch counter in the middle of the screen (not doing anything) and no option to respawn or anything. not even going back to editor window on pressing esc. no addons. also get config error message in load of stratis = something like cannot load signsettlemnt3ca.paa . did not get this yesterday. i have to alt tab del to end process to get out.

and weirdly when i push m when dead i get a cannot connect to positioning system error. but before i die the map is working as normal.

i verified files and still get this error. better we find it in beta than later though :)

Edited by twisted

also get config error message in load of stratis = something like cannot load signsettlemnt3ca.paa . did not get this yesterday. i have to alt tab del to end process to get out.

"Cannot load texture a3\signs_f\signs\data\sign_settlement_3_ca.paa." is a known error as written in the changelog :)

"Cannot load texture a3\signs_f\signs\data\sign_settlement_3_ca.paa." is a known error as written in the changelog :)

ah, good. thanks. but the game going funky and not being able to resume once dead? error or just new level of hardcore gaming? you die, game need restart.

comanche gunner sounds are missing if you´re not the gunner (outside and as pilot).

would be great if you have trackir enabled on the ghosthawk guns. really miss to look around and search for targets.

We'll have the Occulus Rift soon for that :) Total immersion!

new update and still no fix for nvg? i want to see the goggles on my head like it's been before, after all - i equipped my soldier with it!!

Let's be patient. Only a few days have passed since the f..alse change. BI will fix it and we'll get them back soon enough.

Maybe BI will cock the hammer of ACP-C2 too.

The new PIP for pilot of the gunner sight is AWESOME!!!!! Although i think it should be zoomed a LOT, as now we only see the gun, not where the gunner is aiming.

http://oi39.tinypic.com/v5cr6g.jpg (133 kB) here you go

Edited by Byku

The new PIP for pilot of the gunner sight is AWESOME!!!!!

screenshot? :D

The new PIP for pilot of the gunner sight is AWESOME!!!!! Although i think it should be zoomed a LOT, as now we only see the gun, not where the gunner is aiming.

Nice touch indeed but the contrast\adaptation thing kind of make it useless....

since this is inside, the mouse should be detached from the look inside the chopper. people with trackir or other trackers will look away from that display while moving the mouse.

maybe it would be cool to change the PIP from TI / NV / normal VIS. if thats possible in the gameengine.

also on the gunner pos, the trackir view is very smal. you cant really look up or down. also when you take controls it counts even more!

Edited by themaster303

Doors of Ghost Hawk are open and closed while getting out

Is it just me or is it only the left door that is opened, regardless of weather you enter from the left or the right ?

Nice touch indeed but the contrast\adaptation thing kind of make it useless....

I wish we had some control of that screen - like vbs2 does and also able to manual set TI values (brightness/contrast)

Is it just me or is it only the left door that is opened, regardless of weather you enter from the left or the right ?

It depends on the seat You are embarking/disembarking on. Give it a try with squad full of AI :icon_twisted:

It depends on the seat You are embarking/disembarking on. Give it a try with squad full of AI :icon_twisted:

Well, I stepped up to the chopper on the right side, selected "get in back" and it opened the door on the right side, but played the get in animation on the side I was on, if you get what I mean... so the door was open on one side, but I was getting in (animation and all) on the opposite side where the door was still closed...