Quick question: where are the new animals/new content described in the latest spotrep? Can't find them anywhere in the editor, do they have to be spawned through their classname?

Im not going to read 231 posts...so here goes...

Diving in this game is kinda lame , it needs something to convince me that I'm actually wearing diving gear. Any mask I've ever worn while diving is visible to the eye. glass and frame. Also the animations for disarming mines are a joke. why did you even bother? at least make it half convincing that I'm doing something underwater. I expected more as a new feature. Also, fish are invincible to bullets???...I don't think so.

^ The nerdrage is supreme.

switching weapon on the move
All I can say is "does anyone have the kind of money to throw at BI that VBS2 customers have to throw at BISim?"... Because that's probably the only way that so many of people's complaints about Arma 3 lacking features compared to VBS2 will be resolved.

it's time to moan and beg :D

switching weapon on the move, thermal NVGs + noise etc.^^

I see how it is, VBS gets ArmA's fog, but ArmA gets jack-shit from VBS :(

Why can't they have a sweet baby together and make ArmA: BS edition :)

It could have been vice-versa... we don't know for sure. For example when we got FLIR in Operation Arrowhead, VBS already had that

'Twas the other way around.

Did anyone else experience "Mission failed - All players died" during mission going fine? This happened after 10 minutes with 40/40 players server with player respawn.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/612770092354060497/E652E4BC0EAEF20DF92FAE00B1305D8C910358DF/

Keeps happening randomly on servers. Not sure if cheaters are messing around, sounds like some kind of script bug introduced in beta. Please let me know if anyone experienced the same thing as well.

I noticed that they apparently fixed the uninterruptible healing animation. But the vault animation is still not fixed!

'Twas the other way around.

That fog isn't a direct derivated from the ACR flood thing?

Anyway, BI=\= BISim and despite looking like very much, VBS ins't Arma.

If A3 is Arma getting into 90's, A4 will be it going into the 00's. You can see that things are weird when changing weapons on the move is a much requested feature.

SaMatra

Also, on "18test" my ARMA3 first time crashed. And doing this randomly again and again.

SaMatra

Also, on "18test" my ARMA3 first time crashed. And doing this randomly again and again.

check the troubleshooting forums and see if your crash is related to the PhysX3_x86.dll file. Seems to be one of the known issues causing quite a few to crash lately.

beta is unstable serverside, keeps crashing all of a sudden

From the beta SPOTREP

Beta content:

- Animals: sheep, chicken, goat, dog

Has anyone found them yet? I can still only see rabbits under "Ambient Life".

From the beta SPOTREP

Beta content:

- Animals: sheep, chicken, goat, dog

Has anyone found them yet? I can still only see rabbits under "Ambient Life".

They are not listed in the editor yet, Devs mistake.

Yes, thank you, I found the related thread already. Do you know by chance how to spawn them via script?

They are not listed in the editor yet, Devs mistake.

yeah, funny enough there was a hacker on a server the other night spawning explosive chickens and dogs lol. I actually had fun navigating around a bunch of moving bombs that go *cluck cluck*.

cats and kittens are still MIA from the fauna ;)

Keeps happening randomly on servers. Not sure if cheaters are messing around, sounds like some kind of script bug introduced in beta. Please let me know if anyone experienced the same thing as well.

it happened to me last night, can't rmember the mission name, it was some kind of pvp domination map

Meowlitary Simulator? :D

with eyes glittering in the darkness !