/sigh....

I dont know what else to say

Thankfully you are incompetant :D

in·com·pe·tent

Adjective

Not having the necessary skills to do something successfully.

Wow, thats a good option... Also it would be nice if there was some ingame information if someone is streaming. OK, ArmA can not necessarily detect it. What I mean is, it would be nice if a streaming user would wear (e.g.) a special helmet with a helmet camera so that the other players can see that he is streaming. And then don't talk evil things, but rather go into the verbal "my little pony" mode.

That would actually defeat the purpose ^^ For the streamer, it's best to not be recognized as such. If there are problems with specific people and e.g. their voice chat, they can always be muted or VOIP deactivated entirely.

it would be nice if a streaming user would wear (e.g.) a special helmet with a helmet camera so that the other players can see that he is streaming

I don't think you understand the point of the streaming interface.

It's so that nobody can tell what server the steamer is on. If he had a different look ingame, it'd defeat the whole purpose...

Edit: Didn't see PP's post, he pretty much says the same thing.

I don't think you understand the point of the streaming interface.

I do, I know the problem from many many Twitch.tv casts... I was just free thinking about something streaming related which may be interesting for Clans/non public servers.

Aw man I've totally fallen in love with the Strider and the SDV. The SDV in particular opens up so many creative mission possibilities alone!

Is it just me, or is the instructor voice in the Firing Drills too low, except when standing on his right?

Yay!

will there be a dev branch update today?

Guys please (don't take it personally), stop to ask everywhere on the forum about an upcoming update.

We had a huge update on friday and tomorrow is going to be the same for the default branch. Can you please be a bit patient.

yes, they are probably busy with the tomorrow default branch update

Edited by gpha5e

im just asking because im holding back on updating my missions to my servers till i know

it happens quite often that a dev branch update becomes game-breaking due to classnames being renamed ;)

is it me or are binoculars missing from soldiers like team leader etc???

Mine just updated 136.7mb patch ? Nothing posted under Dev news.

Mine just updated 136.7mb patch ? Nothing posted under Dev news.

2 minutes before your post:

24-06-2013

• Audio issues related to distance filtering and Doppler-effect fixed moar better
  • Potentially Fixed: character spasms (probably caused by getting hurt from flames)
  • Fixed: Tasks did not work well on Dedicated Servers

so is this a relatively good update or just another bits n bobs?

oooo lovely is it more realistic? mines still updating

-__________________________________________________________

another note,

tomorrow (25/6/13)

will there be another dev update if they are releasing a stable update?

oooo lovely is it more realistic? mines still updating

-__________________________________________________________

another note,

tomorrow (25/6/13)

will there be another dev update if they are releasing a stable update?

uhm, i think it's just fixed

im guessing the next week or so will be fixing little bits and bobs (beta related) and then back on the major stuff :)

Audio issues related to distance filtering and Doppler-effect fixed moar better

ok. so those are real time sound PP effects, right?

does that mean that they're working on indoor reverb too? just curious, if someone knows, if it was mentioned by any devs yet.

ok. so those are real time sound PP effects, right?

does that mean that they're working on indoor reverb too? just curious, if someone knows, if it was mentioned by any devs yet.

yes it is real time, and i guess, what they were trying to do, are distant filtering, like the farer you hear a frefight, the more the sound changes, which is at least something finally good.

yeah i noticed that gunfire now doesn't change pitch when you leave ao in the helicopter, just frequency changes, which is sweet, tho i noticed that when two heelos are at base their engine sounds start flanging

Anyone noticed a shadow/sun light flickering on ground when running through woods ? It also happen when you run and you look on trees, the shadow on trees are dissapearing and then reappearing again. I also tried to disable shadows completely but it didnt help.

Anyone noticed a shadow/sun light flickering on ground when running through woods ? It also happen when you run and you look on trees, the shadow on trees are dissapearing and then reappearing again. I also tried to disable shadows completely but it didnt help.

yeah noticed that too