It's not about creating a sub community of E-Peen, but rather a flight model that responds and feels correctly.

+1

It's not about making flying harder for the sake of it being hard (I'm pretty sure they could do that easily) but it's about making helicopters (and maybe someday planes) more true to RL physics and behaviour. Just like RuecanOnRails I only fly with joystick and rudders.

/KC

Annoying blur and other fatigue effects <3

Sprint in hot mediterranean summer day in full gear and you'll feel that pain.

Your eyes break when you sprint in gear? Oh well, I thought I would get tired, but I guess it's more realistic for my eyes to break

blur effect -> useless annoying "realism"

How about adding shaking from mosquitos pinches or from the urge to pee? This kind of things are not relevant for the main theme of the game. They do not create adrenaline, they are only disturbing.

How about adding shaking from mosquitos pinches or from the urge to pee? This kind of things are not relevant for the main theme of the game. They do not create adrenaline, they are only disturbing.

Exactly, people sometimes seems to forget this is a game. You have to make trade-offs if you want it to be fun, because RL warfare/running in high heat isn't fun (unless your a psycho).

Also, there are alot of things we can do in-game that we can't do IRL, but there are even more things we CAN'T do in-game that we can do IRL, so a balancedbetween the two have to be made.

Maybe not blurring the whole screen but make the screen blur like in DoF effect where you got normal focus in the middle of the screen but the outside is blurred. So when you're very tired there's only small circle with normal focus before you must stop/faint.

The stamina system doesn't go enough far to even being in the game now. It's just a nuisance or too easy to deal with. Adding it to the difficulty options would good for those who don't want to play with it.

Maybe not blurring the whole screen but make the screen blur like in DoF effect where you got normal focus in the middle of the screen but the outside is blurred. So when you're very tired there's only small circle with normal focus before you must stop/faint.

The stamina system doesn't go enough far to even being in the game now. It's just a nuisance or too easy to deal with. Adding it to the difficulty options would good for those who don't want to play with it.

I'd like them to make an actually decent stamina system, but just a half-assed blur effect is not enough, and is just an immersion breaker for me. DoF and maybe slight screen fading would be alot better.

Your eyes break when you sprint in gear? Oh well, I thought I would get tired, but I guess it's more realistic for my eyes to break

Yeah, under heavy physical stress and heat, your sight is affected too. Blood pressure, loss of breath and oxygen in the brain, or even the sweat going in your eyes, sometimes.

You are not just "tired" after you have lost that spared energy in your body by sprinting. Your heart pounds and your lungs cry for air, and your muscles hurt. Sprinting is anaerobic.

In a game that tries to imitate reality somehow, there has to be something to make you "feel" that. If after sprint I just ..well, can't sprint, ...only jog or walk, that is a bit lame.

Jogging is differend, it is endurance thing. Sprinting is instant stress for your body.

Vision isn't just the eyes -it's the brain as well. Remember that video games have pretty limited options for trying to reproduce stress on the human nervous system so it seems blur wins out by default. Not that there aren't better and more creative avenues, but it's not an easy thing to transfer from RL to monitor.

The blur effect is annoying and serves it purpose well as its annoying the shit out of a certain few.;)That said it should be worked with a few tweaks.First is to tweak the stamina rate for running with weapon lowered and make running with the weapon lowered slightly slower than it is currently.Consider it like a jogging pace.Then what I mean by tweaking the stamina rate for jogging is to have a certain amount of weight a player can carry(typical class loadout)where the player can "jog" without getting any blur at all.If player decides to go over this amount of weight then even jogging and the players view starts to blur.Secondly make the rate of recuperation slower when prone as its almost instantaneous right now and make sway from fatigue a bit more harsh.

Edited by Wolfstriked

The blur effect is annoying and serves it purpose well as its annoying the shit out of a certain few.;)That said it should be worked with a few tweaks.First is to tweak the stamina rate for running with weapon lowered and make running with the weapon lowered slightly slower than it is currently.Consider it like a jogging pace.Then what I mean by tweaking the stamina rate for jogging is to have a certain amount of weight a player can carry(typical class loadout)where the player can "jog" without getting any blur at all.If player decides to go over this amount of weight then even jogging and the players view starts to blur.Make the rate of recuperation slower when prone as its almost instantaneous right now and make sway from fatigue a bit more harsh.

+1 :)

No one has said anything about the new 3d scope views being too dark?

I looked for a ticket and didn't see one so here is one I made earlier ;) http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=10009

People already said that when they showed those in the stream but I don't know has anyone made a ticket about it before because rest of the 3d scopes just came so we really couldn't complain.

Well I voted.

Hello Developer,

i just tested the Beta

What you allow yourself anyway?

Infantry simulator or not,

You make yourself a Little bit to easy

I dont want to look through a black Hole if I drive a Tank !!

Helicopters and Cars have a Cockpit too.

Why should it not work with armored Vehicles?

For This (Shit) I dont have paid 70 Euros !!!

I am totally disappointed !!!

I sincerely hope that this will be changed to relaise of the full Version !!!

Regards

(ST6)Predator

Hello Developer,

i just tested the Beta

Regards

(ST6)Predator

I understand why some people would be upset by this... but man, I don't believe you spent 70 euros for a cockpit simulator. I understand its a lot less immersive but you paid that money for a all around experience.

If they don't add interiors to all vehicles, well I hope they spent that time on something better for the game. If they do, then great.

Ether way, the game is well worth the money at its current point and will be worth much more come full release. (tanks, jets, planes, ALTIS! and more!)

Edited by EvenLease

Hello Developer,

i just tested the Beta

Regards

(ST6)Predator

weill calm down a bit, if you could read, this is'nt final software, so you have a chance to help devs, finding bugs, giving useful suggestions etc. If you want not to be a tester, then just wait for full release. In most games, even you do pre purchuase, you have to wait until the realease, to be a ble to play, here you can try it yourself, and see hows its going. Nothing to rage about.

The shooting courses are really great. Will we also get high scores in the steam cloud and a dedicated platform for sharing user made competetive shooting ranges, as well as E-Sports implementation?

weill calm down a bit, if you could read, this is'nt final software, so you have a chance to help devs, finding bugs, giving useful suggestions etc. If you want not to be a tester, then just wait for full release. In most games, even you do pre purchuase, you have to wait until the realease, to be a ble to play, here you can try it yourself, and see hows its going. Nothing to rage about.

Well they already confirmed they aren't doing driver/gunner vehicle interiors for the armored vehicles.

I still don't know why people care anyways. It's such a small detail that doesn't really affect much gameplay anyways.

1. We dont see any tank yet.

2. In tank the most essential and informative Ñockpit - commander place.

3. Driver in are tank usually sit in the dark place a bit smaller than their body, and see just a small window\windows.

4. Main driver in are tank - commander. Driver just pressing levers and pedals.

So many thing to do with. I'm better waiting for release and pay for some small "tank addon" from BIS. With all this sim stuff. If they want to(or they will make it so.).

P.S. What is 70 Euros? Some set of youthful whims. With typical maximalism. :)

Snakes can open doors ? Was in a building in wasteland door opens i was expecting a player to come in but to my surprise it was a snake.

Well they already confirmed they aren't doing driver/gunner vehicle interiors for the armored vehicles.

I still don't know why people care anyways. It's such a small detail that doesn't really affect much gameplay anyways.

If this is True... I am glad I only paid $32 for this game.. Part of the Awesomeness of the game is the attention to detail "in most cases" inherint threw out the game... the Inside of a vehicle is part of that detail.. Like I said, If this is true. I am glad I only paid $32.. Because that is some BS!!

i came here just to complain about this, it's ULTRA annoing, AND immersion breaker for me, i can understand that they want to limit sprinting overall, but come on, the recoil is already too high, if i cant even make 100 meters before the guy start suffocating himself with lost of vision and starts aiming like a guy affected by parkinson's disease there is something wrong..this is not a representation of real life combat, it's just annoying as f#@#

today i died 3 times in a row, always because ia can 1 shot from 400 meters and my guy after 1 minute of walking starts going freaky

oh, another thing, is it normal that an armoured boat explodes after few hits from projectiles? please don't tell me that i've been hit on the "fuel tank"

that scared the hell out of me

Please do something about the blur effect. It will be my worst nightmare if this will be default.

Do we know anything about the no-recoil bug with SMGs in Full-Auto? Will it be addressed?

Yay!

---------- Post added at 00:30 ---------- Previous post was at 00:05 ----------

Is it just me or double key-bindings are broken right now? For example I can't sprint by tapping W+S or S+W like I did before, or go in Combat Pace with Shift+Alt...

Also, you can see in this video, at 9:03, that he shoots while running: if I try that (W+Mouse click), the charachter just stops and does nothing...

2s

Yay!