Kriss has bigger recoil than new Scorpion SMG - it should be other way around

Has the Kriss the three modes (single, two-round burst, full-auto)? :rolleyes:

I suspect the weapons and vehicles got renamed to indicate that they are not exactly the same variants that exist today. They are modernized/improved 2035 equipment (Despite them looking exactly alike)

can someone give me the new classnames of the ka60 (armed/unarmed) orca?

cant run the game at work but want to fix the hostile helicopter missions in notepad :)

Nice to see some first positive reactions :)

I have to wait to Tuesday before I can play the beta :(

And now the most common question ever:

How is game performance compared to Alpha? :confused:

Well, for me, on a modest 7850/AMD Phenom II x4@3.2, it used to play at unstable framerate, where I'd look at a town, see it dip, then look somewhere else and it'd jump around a bit. After the update it runs at a more stable framerate for me. They also added a framerate feature in the options, so you can see realtime how many frames you're gaining when changing settings.

In multiplayer where it used to be unplayable for me, it runs stable, with no hitches. I was worried my rig wouldn't run the new missions, after seeing the first Alpha Coop run like garbage, but they really pulled it together on this one.

On an off-note, there are a few bugs with the game, such as helicopters that explode when you get in them (A mission my friend put together one of the gunships would spontaniously combust if someone got in as pilot), there's also a new, and hilarious bug where if you get revived, or abrubtly start/stop an animation, for say getting in/out of vehicles or respawning, your character and the AI will all start doing a jitter dance with their weapons, as if they were spamming raise/lower weapon. Of course this is the dev branch, so I don't expect something 100% polished, but for not going through any sort of QA, this was impressive.

All in all, stellar job BI, and I can't wait for this to hit official versions on the 25th. My body is ready.

/tangent

Thanks!

so if i guess it correctly the armed one will be

O_Heli_Light_02_armed_F

:yay:

Has the Kriss the three modes (single, two-round burst, full-auto)? :rolleyes:

It has Single , 3-round Burst and Full auto

I like how the amphibious APC for Blufor actually goes till near the top in the water, and being inside (UNDER the sea level) water doesn't show up.

In Arma 2 if you were inside a closed submarine.. you would still see your screen blue from the water

Is it just me, or is there huge performance boost?

Anybody noticing the huge performance boost? I'm ALL Ultra @ 1920x1080 at 40FPS on the runway, and i was doing 30FPS on Very High/Ultra before the update! :D

Yay!

Im impressed with the difference in fps for me on my dated system :)...

Two minor issues and will report if others are getting the same as im on a cobbled together mission on a server with all of the new gear in it..

Zafir 7.62 no belt ammo anim when firing??

Opfor Titan Launcher alows me to load all 3 types of Ammo, Bluefor can only load AA not other two?

Thanks BIS for the next step :)

Can somebody check the runway textures? They were wrong in the last stable patch.

Only downside with this update is that a lot of Mods do not work anyomore...

Yay!

also noticed performace boost

but whats more important: new helicopters!!! i love em so much, Kajman just too sexy

i noticed strange animation bug with green bots in defending kamino mission, they were moving their hips backward and foreward (-+ like when havin sex) and when i got closer my character started doin the same

Which is of abysmal quality on top of that :/ It's such an awesome bird but the cockpit is a killer.

If it isn't on the schedule already, it has to be changed.

Absolutely true :( been waiting for that bird a loong long time, and the cockpit is just bad :( there are some reference photos of the Mi-28N glass cockpit... Just a bad resolution example:

https://dev-heaven.net/attachments/13188/93c5dc8838db.jpg (139 kB)

http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/66/vlcsnap62636.png (841 kB)

It`s obvious that the Mi 48 cockpit is just a reskinned ah-64 cockpit :( please make it properly devs.... It`s killing the immersion....

Is there hidden dance floors in the showcases? Everyone in a specific zone - which doesn't seem to be marked with anything - start doing some weird animation glitching. Basiclly it looks like my character is constantly switching bestween 2 animations, the ones he's supposed to do, and some unknown.

I've found 2 of these, one in the compound which you attack in the combined arms, and one at the lighthouse in the nighttime showcase.

Edited by runekn

Any step of SSAO cut 10 fps in me render. But i cant recognize shading. What are price.

Is there hidden dance floors in the showcases? Everyone in a specific zone - which doesn't seem to be marked with anything - start doing some weird animation glitching. Basiclly it looks like my character is constantly switching bestween 2 animations, the ones he's supposed to do, and some unknown.

I've found 2 of these, one in the compound which you attack in the combined arms, and one at the lighthouse in the nighttime showcase.

Haha. Is it this? www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Mmz6GCyEME

Few things:

Ghosthawk UH80, doesn’t seem to be firing

Striker, seems to float a fraction off the ground at the rear

AI, still woefully bad..:confused::(

The large truck, can’t remember its name, has virtually no suspension room, top of the tyre to arches at front, considering the suspension drops quite far, looks a little odd not to be able to go up that far if it hits a hump/lump/whatever, through the wheel arch perhaps..:D

All in all the A2 vehicles are better, suspension wise (third person view), for me anyway.:p.

Still, nice to see the sub, after being destined for A2 as a mod, I seem to remember a while ago.;)

Can somebody check the runway textures? They were wrong in the last stable patch.

It's not missing anymore.

I tried to add a silencer on the mk20 but it doesn't seem to work for that weapon, anyone can confirm?

I tried to add a silencer on the mk20 but it doesn't seem to work for that weapon, anyone can confirm?

What kind of suppressor did you try to use? I have just tried the one from [GREEN] Support box and it works without any issues. Remember, it's 5.56mm gun :icon_twisted:

Pettka where are the TRG rifles? i cant find them in ammo boxes anymore

Edited by RobertHammer

First to congratulate BIS!!! It really is looking amazing...

...but taking a rifle from ammo box shows 11 magazines in the upper right info. (it still switches to the bloody pistol when you exit the gear menu) and going back to the new rifle it has no ammo.