;2401107']Thanks so much for adding the Cheytac M320' date=' I literally punched the air an giggled liked a little girl when I saw info/vid of it in-game. Been a fan of this gun for a long time, ever since seeign it on Future Weapons, what does this variant offer over the current M200 if any?[/quote']

It's basically an M200. It's the same model but only the name has been changed :)

Speaking about it, how about an SD version with special ammo as well?

We need to have the possibility to put a silencer on those heavy weapon (even if it's not real, speaking of the lynx). :)

pitty that there is no IK hand animation for the bull pup's pulls.

Yeah, we should have an animation for the reloading of M320 ;) after every shot. Although the Lynx is semi-automatic so no reload needed after every shot, and i disagree with the silencer. Imo if it's not real/possible, they should not do it.

It's basically an M200. It's the same model but only the name has been changed :)

I see, would be nice if they added the original Tan model aswell, the zero max is set at 2200m at the moment when the real steal has max range of 2300m.

Also pretty sure it has no need for special ammo using a suppressor, the .408 can be used both with and without a suppressor.

I do hope it comes with this (or at least the ACE team complete the weapon):

Advanced Ballistic Computer

The CheyTac Advanced Ballistic Computer (ABC) System software package uses tabulated bullet flight data derived from high speed Doppler Radar test sessions, and mathematical models to predict ballistic trajectory. It runs on Windows Mobile 2003 and receives input from the Kestrel handheld weather station and Vector IV laser rangefinder binoculars.However, much like other ballistic prediction software, when rounds are used for which no Doppler Radar-established bullet flight data is known, the ABC System relies solely on mathematical ballistic models like all other ballistic prediction computer programs. Printed data tables are available for manual use. Without computer support the effectiveness of some long-range shooters could be severely reduced, since they may rely heavily on computer support to obtain correct ballistic solutions.

Yeah, we should have an animation for the reloading of M320 ;) after every shot. Although the Lynx is semi-automatic so no reload needed after every shot, and i disagree with the silencer. Imo if it's not real/possible, they should not do it.

There is a suppressor for the Intervention.

Edited by VIPER[CWW]

Not sure if somebody has brought this up:

Please have bolt-action animations between each shot with the bolt-action weapons in ArmA 3. It's such a small thing, but it really adds to the polish and immersion of the game.

Please have bolt-action animations between each shot with the bolt-action weapons in ArmA 3. It's such a small thing, but it really adds to the polish and immersion of the game.

This ^^^ +1000 times! We definitely need a couple of manual bolt action rifles. Yeah it's future and all that, but I doubt there will be none used in few decades.

There is an animation of the bolt cycling, unless you mean having the soldier actually working the bolt. That would be nice.

;2401126']

At 3:00 "You think someone can see you up there?" (900 yards away) "No."

The AI in Arma could! They have superman vision :D

*snipes a target at 1.7KM, rest of AI in his squad spins 180 degrees around and starts taking shots on me that land within 5 meters of my soldier*

Yeahhhhh that has to get fixed.

That's presumably what's meant, I've already seen the "bolt cycling" animation using third-person view. Interestingly enough, every shot from the LRR or GM6 causes a little "count-down" bar to appear in the 'rate of fire' HUD between shots... had fun trying to minimize time between shots. :D Not attempting to be accurate, it was literally just "time between shots, above all else".

its there already in the reload animation.Just need to make a version that doesn't remove the ammo.

I'm playing with arma 3 alpha from the day of release , and i noticed that the sounds of the vehicles were unchanged.....

an example ... the sound you hear when a helicopter passing over your heads in the game, isn't similar than a real sound of a helicopter passing over my head....

in the game the sound you hear when the elicopter takes of... goes away.... or approaching ... is always the same.. or rather, the sound of the helicopter is realistic, but it lacks the sound effect typical of a helicopter moving....like this

or this

all other vehicles have the same sound problem ... realistic engine sound , but realistic engine sound, but unrealistic motion sound effect

The problem will be solved with the beta version or the final version of the game?

Edited by PurePassion
Moved. Please search before posting. Thank you :)

Has anyone made a ticket to vote for the bolt animation?

Has anyone made a ticket to vote for the bolt animation?

also an bipod ticked is needed.

I like the animation and look..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1eMOOhZb4U

that awfull fart sound with static overdone reverb, as a sound engineer myself i'd like to say it's crap, pure crap, no offense BIS, you probably know it yourselves :) i believe in you and your common sense))

that awfull fart sound with static overdone reverb, as a sound engineer myself i'd like to say it's crap, pure crap, no offense BIS, you probably know it yourselves :) i believe in you and your common sense))

could u as a sound engineer, show us how it should have been done? On the internets, everyone is an expert of everything. No offense u know.

could u as a sound engineer, show us how it should have been done? On the internets, everyone is an expert of everything. No offense u know.

well, they know how it should be done for sure, because they've made so many awesome sounds, and im indeed a sound engineer, but i'm not gonna show you how "expert" am i, why should i, troll someone else, im stating an obvious fact, if you get butthurt cuz of that - not my problem, now could we pls move on, i left that message for BIS, not you, be civil and don't flame me

Edited by gpha5e

I see we have the object modifier modules in the editor, anyone know how to get them to work because I can't figure it out.

I understand what your saying, however, my recording skills are not great, I use msi afterburner. When I record anything for A2 the sounds always seems to be behind the action, probably not got it setup right, so it may not be all BIS’s fault. The way they hear it could be totally different to the way msi records it. Certainly doesn’t sound like the sounds I get when playing, so msi must be wrongly setup somewhere, probably me..

If it sounds real :confused:, I don't know, never heard one close up, or for that fact even far away..;)

I understand what your saying, however, my recording skills are not great, I use msi afterburner. When I record anything for A2 the sounds always seems to be behind the action, probably not got it setup right, so it may not be all BIS’s fault. The way they hear it could be totally different to the way msi records it. Certainly doesn’t sound like the sounds I get when playing, so msi must be wrongly setup somewhere, probably me..

If it sounds real :confused:, I don't know, never heard one close up, or for that fact even far away..;)

no no no man, my point is exactly about how static, muddy and punchless this sound is + it has static pre-rendered reverberation tale, that sounds equally in any environment, i just hope they see it and remake it, the video is ok, the sound in your video is exactly what everyone is getting right now, i don't even care if it sounds real, i want it to be badass and suitable, you can't capture a "real" gun sound anyway, try it yourself - fire the same gun, but use different mics - you'll get completely different sounds, like you were firing several different guns, the only real sound you can hear is the one in real life, other than that - is just an "interperetation" made by your sound equipment

Edited by gpha5e

Devs already know about the bolt action animation and bipods too , just be patient - same goes to the sounds

well, they know how it should be done for sure, because they've made so many awesome sounds, and im indeed a sound engineer, but i'm not gonna show you how "expert" am i, why should i, troll someone else, im stating an obvious fact, if you get butthurt cuz of that - not my problem, now could we pls move on, i left that message for BIS, not you, be civil and don't flame me

You having a butthurt obviously. Why do you say you'r a sound engineer at all, does it bring some extra weight to all you saying? I can say the same about you, go troll somewhere else.

also an bipod ticked is needed.

is that what 'tickets' are for?