You did use the -profiles command in the startup to redirect your profile right ? Otherwise just creating a ramdisk would do jack. :)

Yeah I did use the -profile command and pointed it to the RamDisk.

:)

Think you have a different issue then, sorry it didnt work for you. For me and others who have looked at my fix the issue is around the rpt file being constantly written to throughout your MP game (not SP) which for us not having SSD's means there is contention over writes to disk while streaming textures (assumption) thus causing stutters. May not be so apparent in faster write or cache drives or SSD's thus point it away from HDD into RAM and its pretty much gone. Shame even the latest dev build hasnt addressed this issue or give to option to not write out a rpt file.

@BIS devs: Are you going to fix the issues with backpacks in MP (this includes breaking down mortars and actually being able to grab the bags).

AFAIK you can't pick them up in SP either. although I thought they said they fixed that awhile back

Also reload sounds are very quiet still - they should be "loud" as before the wss conversion

Agree'd.

One thing I've noticed is that sounds decay way too quickly over distance.

Slightly off topic but i would like to say what a great sense of humor that RoyaltyinExile has, i have enjoyed the little after lines with every update post.

I am currently enjoying the youtube video on Holland V Netherlands, i will miss your wit :)

A big welcome back to DnA :)

You can go back on topic now :)

Now he is back he can crack the whip even harder :)

Appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing ! Keep it up.

Anybody having problems hosting a internet session? With any mission i try to host theres no roles to select :confused:

Anybody having problems hosting a internet session? With any mission i try to host theres no roles to select :confused:

Do not forget to create spawn points and as "playable".

BIS please fix this old bug.

Yeah really amazed this hasn't been fixed yet. Maybe in Beta?

Do not forget to create spawn points and as "playable".

Yeah come on JW .. you noob ! ;) Only 2990 posts !

nighttime looks wonderfull, chemlights are sweet, everyone is like YAY when they see em, also great job on performance optimizations

but there's still that players-spinning-around-the-chopper glitch, what's that anyway? can u guys look into it? thanks, had a blast today!

personally id like to see death when you walk into the rear tail rotor

great idea :)

*EDIT* just noticed that the [DEV] tags are back on the servernames \o/

Fingers crossed for more content this coming week in DEV version in preparation for BETA release. Getting closer I feel to something very tasty!

Fingers crossed for more content this coming week in DEV version in preparation for BETA release. Getting closer I feel to something very tasty!

Sniper, spotter and updated guille suit! I least in the editor; from what I hear.

I just want MOAR ! And it will come in time, however it would be awesome to test next week, when schools are on half-term next week in the UK.

In case you weren't aware of it yet, the Ghillie suits have been in the Alpha files already and e.g. G00d69 did a config for them so they are usable :) Though they might also be a improved/updated version

I wouldn't be surprised though if the whole point is to make them "official" in the sense that no tinkering, even if that simply means "use an alternate config", is required.

I have to say though, that's one thing I was enjoying about the alpha gone... cue the rush of Battlefield-style Wookiee jokes. :(

I wouldn't be surprised though if the whole point is to make them "official" in the sense that no tinkering, even if that simply means "use an alternate config", is required.

I have to say though, that's one thing I was enjoying about the alpha gone... cue the rush of Battlefield-style Wookiee jokes. :(

Be happy that we are getting something new for our testing and also beta isn't that far so head up

Hey now, it's not a knock against adding more content, it's just "oh no here come the Wookiee jokes whenever a ghillie suit appears".

In case you weren't aware of it yet, the Ghillie suits have been in the Alpha files already and e.g. G00d69 did a config for them so they are usable :) Though they might also be a improved/updated version

Correct on all points: they were improved visually and they should now be 'officially' configured as units :)

Sound from the Lynx is missing!

But nice to have two brand new weapon :)