Did something change with the way error messages are handled? Just recently I am getting MANY error messages for stuff that has worked for years, but partly ONLY if I play my stuff from the campaign menu / use the replay button. For example this code in a unit init field: this setCaptive true; removeAllWeapons this;   removeAllItems this;   removeAllAssignedItems this;   removeVest this;   {this disableAI _x} forEach ["ANIM", "AUTOTARGET", "MOVE", "TARGET"];   this setBehaviour "CARELESS";     0 = this spawn {  waitUntil {time > 0};    _this switchMove "Acts_ExecutionVictim_Loop";    removeHeadgear _this;    removeGoggles _this; };   Works perfectly fine in the editor, but as soon as I test this from within the campaign menu / replay action, it tells me this:     That's not the only thing. My whole addon started throwing errors left and right and honestly, I have no idea why. The one above I can fix if I remove the spawn {} and instead write "this switchMove "Acts_ExecutionVictim_Loop"; " etc. but yeah... the above example is also about 1 years old now.   If I remember right, the only thing that changed on dev-branch is the recent DLC release. Well, at least I am hoping this is the cause. Otherwise I'm a shit script, but that wouldn't be news either. /Edit: Though, to be honest, I have no idea why I wrote it in spawn{} to begin with. If it had a special purpose or if there was an issue with it back in the days.   Even this is throwing an error message: _nil = [] spawn {     sleep 60;     ambientFly = [getposATL air_start1, getposATL air_end1, 40, "NORMAL", "B_Heli_Attack_01_F", WEST] call BIS_fnc_ambientFlyBy;       ambientFly = [getposATL air_start2, getposATL air_end2, 55, "NORMAL", "B_Heli_Transport_03_F", WEST] call BIS_fnc_ambientFlyBy; }; "Error Undefined variable in expression: normal"   Which tells me that something odd is going on?