kiory

Kiory's random hat madness!

I rike it A rot

cheers as always , a pleasure to watch it made

Added Spongebob's Number 1 Hat.

I'm not gonna make content that exists in another game, I don't want people claiming I'm stealing their work etc, plus technically it's stealing if I made it from scratch, sorry about that.

I think the spongebob hat is pushing it to be honest.

Edited by Kiory

Awesome!

I would love to see pope hat and a sombrero , lol. If you do them you will deserve a beer

There's nothing wrong with references.

I'm not gonna make content that exists in another game, I don't want people claiming I'm stealing their work etc, plus technically it's stealing if I made it from scratch, sorry about that.

Thats a real pity, but totally understandable as all of you real artists are silly in some way :D (and plz dont take this as a rude comment, loving your work!).

sad that none of these hats will see more than 5 seconds of use in the game.

You know... you can make missions have custom addon hats and weapons as optional through MP mission parameters so people don't HAVE to have it and can be enable if everyone got it...

Anyways, nice hats Kiory, keep adding more to it :D .

Hmm, a beret, sombrero, and asian rice farmer hat would be nice.

stuff like this makes me wish arma would have a built in download system that would check whats mods the server has and compare them to what the player has and then download what either or is missing automatically in game so you never run into the can not play mission issue... sadly not many people will go and get stuff like this :( but i do appreciate the work you put into it :) hope to see more funny things and also, i suggest adding a ton of "serious" hats/helmets to the pack so people download it more. im thinking backwards baseball caps, various berets, various helmets from all over the world and just stuff like that. the more "value" the more people will use it, im sure you know though so ill leave this post at that :) good job overall

If you don't make *all* the hats from the Village People I shall scream. They Rock. As a kid I always wanted to be the Policeman.

Original Versions please.

im thinking backwards baseball caps...

reminds me of a line from "The Wire": Where´d you all get those sideways caps? I only ever find ones that go straight :D

Make a "walker hat" and I'll love you (No homo)

EDIT: actually all the homo

Added the new Tacticool Santa Hat.

Awesome. I think this is the first time I have seen anything fluffy in arma.

We need more fluff.

Kiory needs a proper title. "Lord of Whimsical Millinery" perhaps? I'm sure someone can come up with a better one. :tongue:

Either way, downloading yet again. ;)

If you do a propeller hat, I would probably die rolling on the floor to my last breath. For sure the propeller does not have to move!

Propeller_Cap.png