Sign in to follow this  
SnoFox

server.cfg mission list help

I'm trying to configure my server.cfg file to run 1 mission. I'm having trouble getting it to load when i start up the server. Right now i have this in server.cfg

// MISSIONS CYCLE

class Missions

{

class cti_30_teetimeswarfare_0634

{

template="MPE1_cti_30_teetimeswarfare_0634.Stratis";// omit the .pbo suffix

difficulty="regular";// difficulty: recruit, regular, veteran or mercenary (see CfgDifficulties in the main game config)

};

};

But when i start up the server it doesn't load and its just at the lobby. I think part of my problem is the begining of the template line, i have no idea what the MPE1 is and stuck it in their because that was what was shown in the wiki section for server.cfg here http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/server.cfg

I see theres a couple different values for that spot but don;t know the differences. I've tried searching he forums but have come up with nothing. It could be pretty simple but i just can't see it.

Any help would be appreciated. The full file name of the mission in the folder is cti_30_teetimeswarfare_0634.Stratis.pbo

---------- Post added at 01:48 ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 ----------

OK i fixed it, i changed the mission cycle to this and now its working.

// MISSIONS CYCLE

class Missions

{

class teetimeswarfare_0634

{

template="cti_30_teetimeswarfare_0634.Stratis";// omit the .pbo suffix

difficulty="regular";// difficulty: recruit, regular, veteran or mercenary (see CfgDifficulties in the main game config)

};

};

Hopefully that helps someone else out.