nanucq

R3F French Weapons Pack

Hi guys, is there a plan to update the 'uniformes' pack to 1.54 standards because at the moment the vests have no protective capabilities?

Ok here the new version with good parameters for ArmA 3 last patches and few new items :

R3F UNITS 3.5

R3F French Weapons Pack 3.4.2

>>  http://forum.team-r3f.org/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=85 <<

That was unexpected, what a good surprise ! We use your mods a lot in our community. Thanks, and keep up the good work !  :wub:

@HITMANTwoActual: TAC50 is 1448mm long, that the exact same size in mod.

ASDG will comme soon (3.5) with more "toys".

• Like 4

Just a quick question guys, the rifle grenades, it appears they're set up as muzzle attachments, which means I can only have one, and after it's fired that's it, is there no way to be able to use 2-3 of them like real life? 

• Like 1

Hey thanks for the uniforms update! I love this mod!

@road runner: ??? Just place some in your backpack, then add them on the muzzle in the inventory screen. Fire, rince and repeat ; )

Quick question:

For the 3.5 weapons update, do you intend to make the weapons placable in the eden editor? I stumbled upon this in another thread (by da12thMonkey):

For them to be selectable from the props list from the editor though, you do have to create your own weaponHolder vehicle classes (e.g. something derrived from Item_Base_F or Weapon_Base_F) with appropriate editorCategory and editorSubcategory definitions. Old vehicleclass definitions for the 2D editor don't work for displaying props in Eden (because the old 'Empty' faction is effectively gone now, there is no category for them), but old vehicleclass entries do work for creating subcats for playable vehicles.

I fiddle with mods but this is a bit too complicated for me to implement on each weapons ^^"

Hi and thanks again for this awesome mod; just 2 quick question about asdj config file:

1) if I use the version 3.3 of the asdj config (the one I can find on Armaholic page) is there some issue?

2) asdj joint rails is been integrated in CBA; have I to put the files (pbo & bisign) into CBA mod folder or into R3F folder....or it's the same?

Thanks and sorry for my poor english and my noobish questions!

Congratulations for this mod, I really like the Famas but the sound is not very realistic, it would consider changing it?. Thank you. :)

• Like 1

Sorry friend, but wouldn't count on it. This thread has been inactive for two months and the last post by the makers three months :(

Sorry friend, but wouldn't count on it. This thread has been inactive for two months and the last post by the makers three months :(

Don't fret. This thread has been inactive before, but it always comes back. I don't think the mod author regularly checks the thread, but he does post updates here and there.

Is this the go-to French equipment mod, and does anyone know of other mods that offer French equipment/vehicles? I'm looking to have a full French faction in mods, so this plus HAFM Mirage 2000 and NH 90, etc. Burnes *maybe* has a Leclerc coming out at some point. Anything else? Any French ground vehicles?

When using this, i have some "ghost" amno in VA ? i am the only one  ?

Been playing around a bit with this lately it, like many other weapons addons needs updating to get rid if the itemInfo error.

I'm not getting the R3F_Famas_felin_(DES) showing in the editor either so have to manually equip it via the unit init's , is this a known bug?

• Like 1

Been playing around a bit with this lately it, like many other weapons addons needs updating to get rid if the itemInfo error.

Yes it is coming soon.

Errors are going to be fixed.

And new weapons to come next month.

• Like 2

Looking forward to the new update, it's my favorite weapons mod .:thumb: Thanks.

How about the "R3F AiComTarget"? any improvements?

Oh the goodies just keep on coming, thanks for the update and video Killjoe, I will need to work on a fixing up my CEF/Dagguet camo's for this one :f:

3 hours ago, vafana said:

How about the "R3F AiComTarget"? any improvements?

Yes we working on it.

And joined with a script that could change the AI attitude when injured, It is frustrating to see an IA still fighting with efficiency with a 5.56 bullet in the leg or so...

• Like 1