nanucq

R3F French Weapons Pack

Both links point to full package

My mistake, corrected, thank you.

Hotfix and hotfixed version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

R3F French Weapons Pack v3.2

R3F French Weapons Pack hotfix (the downloadlink to the small patch is in the news)

required_addons.png

Arma 3 Dev build

- Community Base addons A3

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Nanucq) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

would it possible for you to make a Belgian weapon pack? or atleast port over the fn fnc solid and collapsble stock? been looking all over for the fn fnc...drives me crazy.

keep up the amazing work, it's very much appreciated. :D

Being a french team, this French weapon pack is mainly for our realistic use.

Nanucq will not have any time for extra modding sorry...

I still dream to see the day that R3F weapons will be ASDG joint rails compliant (and so we can attach all the great optics packs this community has to offer - including the R3F and FHQ packs already compactible obviously)

cheers!

Being a french team, this French weapon pack is mainly for our realistic use.

Nanucq will not have any time for extra modding sorry...

k thank you for the reply :)

The Scopes from the R3F Weapons are useless after the 1.24 Hotfix, huge offsets between target/impact of bullet

Hi Nanunc,

great job on the weapons pack. I wanna report a bug.. after the 1.24 update, the blast radius of

the PEI round for the M107 (havent tried it on the Hecate) seems to be ridiculously large.

I shot a target 300m away and I'm feeling the effects of the blast.

If u use the virtual arsenal u can test this easily, one shot at any of the virtual targets will kill all the targets to your left, right and back.

Any idea if this mod will be made to work with the latest versions of Virtual Ammobox? Currently, the way the allowed attachments are defined doesn't allow these outstanding weapons to take advantage of the features that VAS has to offer.

Also, seeing this mod be able to work with Joint Rails would be amazing.

These are my favorite weapons out there. I swear by the HK417 in this mod. It's just frustrating that the VAS issue and the lack of Joint Rails support keeps this mod from being more accepted by the wider community.

Is anyone else having a problem with VAS. Please disregard this if this was brought up already. When I select a R3F weapon, the ammo shows up on the left and underneath the attachments, but.. the only thing that shows up is the suppressors. I like not having to load up the attachments menu because... I am lazy :P if anyone knows a fix that would be cool.

Great mod looking forward to future updates.

J.C.

Is anyone else having a problem with VAS. Please disregard this if this was brought up already. When I select a R3F weapon, the ammo shows up on the left and underneath the attachments, but.. the only thing that shows up is the suppressors. I like not having to load up the attachments menu because... I am lazy :P if anyone knows a fix that would be cool.

Great mod looking forward to future updates.

J.C.

Yes, it's been mentioned. It's because of how the allowed attachments are listed in the configuration, and how it doesn't work with the latest versions of VAS.

Does it work with the new Arsenal system? I haven't had a chance to test it with this addon.

Yes, it's been mentioned. It's because of how the allowed attachments are listed in the configuration, and how it doesn't work with the latest versions of VAS.

It gets solved with Lao Fei Mao asdg compactibility patch (2 to 5 posts above yours), you guys should check it out....

Works great with Arsenal and the @asdg_jr config as well as the 1.24 fix.

Amazing weapon pack, thank you!

Ok, guys, I created ASDG joint rail for this great weapons pack.

Down load link:

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1hqkSsXQ

I hate to ask, but can we get a better download link or a different host? This link never stops loading and the download button is ineffective.

I hate to ask, but can we get a better download link or a different host? This link never stops loading and the download button is ineffective.

What are u talking, it works with no problems. U need to click those button in the top right.

This which looks like this: 1vpqy4.jpg

What are u talking, it works with no problems. U need to click those button in the top right.

This which looks like this: http://abload.de/img/1vpqy4.jpg

Yes, that's the button I press and nothing happens. I suspect it's because the page never stops loading for me. I even turned off AdBlock for the page. Obviously it's working for you guys, but for some reason it's not working for me. It happens. Welcome to the internet.

I´ll uploaded it for you, hope thats okay for Lao Fei.

http://www.share-online.biz/dl/PSABXY8NRHN

Got it. Thanks. Can't really say what the problem is. Maybe my ISP doesn't like that Chinese website. I can only guess. I even tried IE instead of Chrome and it had the same problem.

Tested. The ability for VAS to display and attach items in the lower left section, along with the ammo window, doesn't work for:

HK417 20 inches camo (best rifle ever!)

HK417 20 inches

Minimi Para 7.62 HG

Minimi Para HG

Also unable to load ammo into these weapons I listed. I was able to load an optic I had in my inventory on the 'HK417 20 inches camo'.

In the attachment window, none of the vanilla attachments show up as options for the R3F weapons.

But awesome job overall. Can someone else confirm that my findings are correct?

Edited by BadHabitz