nanucq

R3F French Weapons Pack

[/color]

Only can "deploy bipod" with a ASDG rails and TMR. Or just rest weapon with VTS rest weapon.

ok, its a shame we can not flip the legs down on the famas any more, was one of my favourite mods

thanks for the heads up

Wrong mod... Love using the 417s

Edited by kklownboy
confused

DK;2609366'][/color]

ok' date=' its a shame we can not flip the legs down on the famas any more, was one of my favourite mods

thanks for the heads up[/quote']

Bipods have never been foldable in this mod.

Hey there!

We really like the launcher(s) of your mod, but don't really use the guns/attachments/magazins. Is there somehow a posibillity to remove them from the VAS? Like changing something in the .pbo? Because it really slows it down/makes it confusing.

Greetz, Don

The Virtual Ammobox thread has instructions listed a few times on how to block/enable things in VAS.

Nanucq, would you be willing to talk to Olds of the Real Armor Mod? He has created a penetration-based mechanic for AT weapons in order to improve realism, but in order for this to work with your new AT weapons it would require that you include some optional configs for those weapons.

I love these weapons, but I would love even more to use them against tanks in a real-life manner (i.e. forcing the player to be smart and hit the sides/rear instead of frontal armor).

Can't get the attachments to work on vanilla weapons. Any ideas?

It works fine, try it without any other mods.

It works fine, try it without any other mods.

Doesn't work for me. Tried all of the attachments on the regular NATO, CSAT and AAF weapons with no results (the attachment slot stays red). The only mods I have activated is CBA3 and this one. The mod is installed in my "mod folder" in Documents/Arma 3 folder and I've activated CBA3 and this mod via Arma3Sync. ???

Edited by Strayfire

Just tried again and no problem at all, I run the latest version of the mod and running my game on the stable branch.

Nanucq Hello, congratulations on the addon, I have a hint, think about changing the sound to the famas, I noticed on youtube that weapon and it sounds very different to your famas, you could make it sound more lifelike, assistant direction of a reference video.

Can't seem to still get attachments to work with VAS, I don't have any mods but CBA and these weapons so.. It's also the newest VAS, if anyone got the attachments to work with VAS gimme a heads up.

What do you mean? When i open VAS it normally shows the weapons,silencers,scopes of the R3f weapons. Didnt work at you?

Nanucq, could you (or some other willingly config wiz from the community) add ASDG rail support for your weapons? RH scopes would fit perfectly on those Hk417 & 416 ;)

cheers!

What do you mean? When i open VAS it normally shows the weapons,silencers,scopes of the R3f weapons. Didnt work at you?

I'm saying that they show up but, I cannot attach them I have to take them out and put them in my backpack instead of directly attaching to the weapon.

I can confirm the attachments still don't seem to work with VAS. If anyone has a clue what to do, I'd appreciate it.

I can confirm the attachments still don't seem to work with VAS. If anyone has a clue what to do, I'd appreciate it.
There's nothing that you can do, if you're referring to the lower-left window that comes up when you're picking your weapon. You can always go to Items>Attachments and load it up that way.

I think the problem comes in that each weapon has a line of code that tells which attachments are allowed. This pack lists each attachment and gives each a 1 or 0 (yes or no) accordingly. I'm assuming that the way R3F uses to specify attachments is incompatible with VAS. R3F handles silencers in a different way, which is why those work but optics/flashlights/pointers do not.

Man, please help me!, this is a great mod, but in this new version (3.2) I can`t conect the attachments to weapons (scopes,lazer pointers) Can see them in the weapon box but not works with the weapons like hk17 or famas. only could put the silencers with some weapons but the scopes or lazer points dont work. solutions? I have cba 3 addons.

Hello. Unfortunately all modded weapons bug. It's really weird at the code, I see no mistake, I do not know where BIS has changed something...

Hello. Unfortunately all modded weapons bug. It's really weird at the code, I see no mistake, I do not know where BIS has changed something...

It's all explained here (topics's been open for nearly a month):

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179308-Weapon-sounds-affected-by-suppressors-change-in-1-23

Basically it's a new and better configuration system where you place a bunch of sound subclasses in your weapon's firemodes (different subclasses for normal and unsuppressed sounds etc.) and write these sound classnames into an array in your weapon class. You can then tell a suppressor attachment which sound class index to use from the array instead of the default sound (which is index 0 in the array).

A hot-fix by Nanucq is on his way for R3F French Weapons Pack ;-)

I'm very glad to hear the news:D

Good luck!

Sound HOTFIX released, see first page for download link.

• If you already have the full package, just download the hotfix and extract the two files "r3f_armes_c.pbo" and "r3f_armes_c.pbo.r3f.bisign" in the addon directory (typically "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3\r3f_armes\addons").

• Full package is already hotfixed, you can grab this one if you prefer.

Sorry for the inconvenience ;).

For people who want to (include this addon in a redistribuable Pack / Modify things....), please read the provided documentation in installation folder (page 24 if I remember). Short Answer: NO, I do understand that is not the answer you want, but it's the same for everyone.

Also sorry for not replying MP, I absolutely don't have time for Arma at the moment (it will change, there will be updates..).

would it possible for you to make a Belgian weapon pack? or atleast port over the fn fnc solid and collapsble stock? been looking all over for the fn fnc...drives me crazy.

keep up the amazing work, it's very much appreciated. :D