nanucq

R3F French Weapons Pack

The weapons are amazing, but when this mod is running the scopes on the BIS NATO Sniper unit are missing. I believe Purple had this same conflict with his Famas pack but it was resolved in his 0.7 version. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Weapons are simply amazing, and feature in our you tube videos :P

kudos to the great work and excellent weaponry!!

The weapons are amazing, but when this mod is running the scopes on the BIS NATO Sniper unit are missing. I believe Purple had this same conflict with his Famas pack but it was resolved in his 0.7 version. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Did some more testing to make sure no other mods were causing the issue, and it is definitely this addon that's affecting the B_sniper_F unit in the NATO side in Dev build 1.05.111358

Did some more testing to make sure no other mods were causing the issue, and it is definitely this addon that's affecting the B_sniper_F unit in the NATO side in Dev build 1.05.111358

same here. no scopes on "srifle_LRR_SOS_F". No scopes attachable to it manually. additionally I have the same problem with other mod weapons e.g. any variant of Christian1987's MP7. w/o R3F weapons there are no such problems.

Still this is a very nice mod.

Yes, problem confirmed, both Vanilla sniper riffles won't accept any optic, and still don't know why specifically these two ones...

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Ok, good news, problem solved with optics. Tested with Vanilla, FHQ and MP7, all is fine. An update will come probably next week end

Now will try to follow Alwarren's steps in this the new config method: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?149341-Arma-3-weapons-config-guidelines/page5 to make things better ;)

Yes, problem confirmed, both Vanilla sniper riffles won't accept any optic, and still don't know why specifically these two ones...

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

Ok, good news, problem solved with optics. Tested with Vanilla, FHQ and MP7, all is fine. An update will come probably next week end

Now will try to follow Alwarren's steps in this the new config method: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?149341-Arma-3-weapons-config-guidelines/page5 to make things better ;)

Note that I haven't managed to make a config that does not collide with other configs. Using the config you linked, I do get my stuff on BIS weapons but not the default attachments.

At this point, I am still not sure that the changes done by BIS actually solve the issue. If you find something out, I'd be very interested to hear it :)

Note that I haven't managed to make a config that does not collide with other configs. Using the config you linked, I do get my stuff on BIS weapons but not the default attachments.

I believe it's just because BIS haven't implemented their own class compatibleItems for the default attachments, into any of the official configs yet. From what I've seen of the most recent .pbos they're still using the old compatibleItems[] array for the time being.

I believe it's just because BIS haven't implemented their own class compatibleItems for the default attachments, into any of the official configs yet. From what I've seen of the most recent .pbos they're still using the old compatibleItems[] array for the time being.

Argh, it never occurred to me to check that :confused: Thanks for the pointer.

Yes they are still using old method (so do I), that's why we have a few problems to figure how it's working :). It's gonna work, let's be optimistic !

It's gonna work, let's be optimistic !

Given the amount of work and passion you invested yet, I was from the start ;)

Nice to see there are already potential approaches to solve this!

I've tried downloading this twice now, and I get unzip errors on the file both times:

! X:\ArmA 3 Mods\r3f_armes_3.1hotfix.7z: Unknown method in r3f_armes\mod.cpp

! X:\ArmA 3 Mods\r3f_armes_3.1hotfix.7z: Unknown method in r3f_armes\Server_Key\r3f.bikey

! X:\ArmA 3 Mods\r3f_armes_3.1hotfix.7z: Unknown method in r3f_armes\FHQ_config\r3f_armes_c_fhq.pbo.r3f.bisign

! X:\ArmA 3 Mods\r3f_armes_3.1hotfix.7z: Unknown method in r3f_armes\FHQ_config\r3f_armes_c_fhq.pbo

! X:\ArmA 3 Mods\r3f_armes_3.1hotfix.7z: Unknown method in r3f_armes\Documentation.pdf

All of these files end up being 0 bytes and corrupt.

I've tried downloading this twice now, and I get unzip errors on the file both times:

All of these files end up being 0 bytes and corrupt.

Tested right now, and both Armaholic link and first page link are good, no problem with uncompressing.(maybe try with a decent tool: http://www.7-zip.org/)

Actually I am using 7zip already, but I will try another download.

EDIT: Turns out I have 7zip installed but it was using WinRAR for some reason. 7zip works, WinRAR doesn't. Odd issue since everything else I've ever unzipped has worked flawlessly in WinRAR.

Edited by MavericK96

How did you get the pointer slot on the left side of the barrel for your weapons?

How did you get the pointer slot on the left side of the barrel for your weapons?

The pointer slot is just a proxy, that means it can be moved in Oxygen. So a simple 180 degree turn on the "X" axis do the job :)

@SSplainskin: No change made on Famas reload animations.

Version 3.2 is on is way, probably this week-end.

Great!, I hope you change the fire sound of the FAMAS, thank you for the information. Waiting for the update :bounce3:

UPDATE RELEASED / DEV BRANCH ONLY

VERSION 3.2 (10/11/2013): Safety feature added on all weapons except launchers (press "F"), Night Force NXS 12-42*56 added, mildot scopes recalibrated, scopes reticles now change with zoom level, BIS Stanag magazines (30Rnd_556x45_Stanag) can be used on FAMAS G2, FELIN, SURB, MINIMI and HK416, Famas moved forward to lower shoulder collision, inventory weights resampled, hand bug solved on FAMAS SURB M203, attachement bug solved (BIS scopes/ MP7 / MP9), Stinger has locking sound and backblast smoke, many textures improved., attachements are now using new BIS config declaration type (still work in progress...)

See first page for download link and infos.

Great!, I hope you change the fire sound of the FAMAS, thank you for the information. Waiting for the update :bounce3:

Nope, no change for sounds in a near future, we like them as they are.

Edited by Nanucq

Try it asap thanks Nanucq

EDIT :

no optics works anymore ????

Edited by gagi

Hi all,

I confirm, nobody more optics fit on weapon

and thanks for update of Mods R3F :)

Edited by Walt71

no optics works anymore ????

???

My optics (and BIS optics) work fine on my weapons. FHQ Accessories work fine if you use the provided config file. My accessories work fine on Christian.1987's Mp7 ported to A3 by GvsE.

What is your problem exactly ? Do you use DEV branch ? (If you dont't you'll have to wait STABLE Branch update).

ok thank you so for the leagues we must stay in 3.1 ?

edit : I meant we 're on stable branch

edit2 : FHQ_config ?

Edited by gagi

Salut Nanucq,

Then Branch Dev, mods R3F 3.2 weapons and uniforms 3.1 , CBA_A3, FA/18 1.5 and sthud on Domination 2.99r of Xeno.

Same for the dedicated server.

I do not use the FHQ Accessories. Therefore I removed the FHQ_Config directory folder r3f_armes, i do not think that it comes of this :)

Salut Nanucq,

Then Branch Dev, mods R3F 3.2 weapons and uniforms 3.1 , CBA_A3, FA/18 1.5 and sthud on Domination 2.99r of Xeno.

Same for the dedicated server.

I do not use the FHQ Accessories. Therefore I removed the FHQ_Config directory folder r3f_armes, i do not think that it comes of this :)

My team and I are playing right now with R3F_Armes_3.2 and R3F_Uniforms_3.1, CBA_A3, on a custom Xeno Domination 2.99m without any problem. This version has been tested for 3 weeks on our private server. It has been installed yesterday on the public server and no one reported me a problem. You should try SOLO in Arma Editor.