nanucq

R3F French Weapons Pack

Oh sh... ! Bug found and corrected, if you can't wait for the next update (2 or 3 weeks), try to download again on our site, the file has been hotfixed.

Thank you dunedain ;)

Hello Nanucq,

Does the mod needs serverside CBA & R3F mod? Seems there are impacts bugs without those on serverside too.

Thanks in advance

the file has been hotfixed.Thank you dunedain ;)

Armaholic mirror also updated with hotfixed version :)

Thank you Foxhound ;)

Yes gagi, CBA is required serverside, but it seems to be pretty standard now.

Thank you Foxhound ;)

Yes gagi, CBA is required serverside, but it seems to be pretty standard now.

Yes but I forgot ... perhaps this is why we had impact bugs in MP yesterday ...

Oh sh... ! Bug found and corrected, if you can't wait for the next update (2 or 3 weeks), try to download again on our site, the file has been hotfixed.

Thank you dunedain ;)

So you mean there's a 3.1 version on armaholic and another one 3.1+hotfix on R3F website?

Seems that some people experience problems using APAV & AC58, impossible to put those grenade on the Famas.

I'll try this by myself this evening.

Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:43 ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 ----------

Armaholic mirror also updated with hotfixed version :)

thanks that replies to my question !!!

The rifle grenades work fine for me. CBA is required for the rifle grenades to work though...

Armaholic doesn't list CBA as a requirement for the R3F Weapon Pack to work. That's probably why many people have those issues.

Anyway the hotfixed version works just fine. Thanks Nanucq for the fast response. ;)

Your New hotfix make, that I can't attach FHQ accessories to MK 18 mod 1 :(

Armaholic doesn't list CBA as a requirement for the R3F Weapon Pack to work. That's probably why many people have those issues.

I am not sure how I was suposed to know that. Nowhere, not in your first post here, not on Armaholic and not in the readme do you state CBA is required.

In case you did put the requirement somewhere, maybe hide it a little less good?

I am not sure how I was suposed to know that. Nowhere, not in your first post here, not on Armaholic and not in the readme do you state CBA is required.

In case you did put the requirement somewhere, maybe hide it a little less good?

On it's official website. http://www.team-r3f.org/

The missing requirement is strictly my fault, will add it un first post.

Also R3F hot fix make FHQ m4 to strange

When i attach FHQ accessories to FHQ m4 the Attachments are gone (so it's remain just rail) and when i scope the gun. I look the under not the Ironsight

Please fix this :(

I'm in no way related to the R3F team. No need to get upset... :butbut:

I actually only figured it out myself that CBA was required because rifle grenades wouldn't work for me either.

The FAMAS rifles and possibly others do not have the proper cargo size or mass. You can put many many many rifles into a backpack where a standard MX rifle you can fit 1-2, maybe 3-4 for the larger ones like Carryall. 100 FAMAS in a backpack with zero weight or bulk change.

The STANAG wells of the various FAMASs won't accept each others magazines nor compatible magazines from existing BIS magazines.

The 40mm and 57mm rifle grenades do not seem to have the proper muzzle velocity 68 and 65 m/s respectively. There exist also strictly AP, smoke, and illumination rounds of the 40mm variety. The rifle grenades appear to disappear if airborne for sufficient time as to travel beyond ~300m and never are seen to explode. The range is too great due to excessive muzzle velocity. The maximum range achievable is 320m at the ~45 degree elevation.

Edited by Frederf

Hello,

I tried apav and ac58

They sometimes attach in place of a sound supressor but sometimes not perhaps incompatibilty with nato pack or fhq?

I manage to attach apav and ac58 to famas C once. But never manage after I changed to felin and back to famas C : strange behaviour

The sounds of apav and ac58 are now OK Nanucq.

Any clues for the apav ac58 not available to go in the sound suppressor slot if any famas?

Also now you cannot zoom with right click mouse but instead you have to zoom with - & + keys? Normal behaviour Nanucq.

Thanks for your help

Edited by gagi

Hello,

I meant you now have to zoom with - & + keys instead of right mouse button for the famas felin scope. Is it the normal behaviour Nanucq?

Thanks

EDIT : For the APAV&AC58 probleme : I'm using VAS 2.0 to get the FAMAS and an APAV or AC58

Edited by gagi
Précisions

VAS is the problem, you must select Apav from ITEMS, not from Magazines.

VAS is the problem, you must select Apav from ITEMS, not from Magazines.

Ok thank you Nanucq ... This VAS is really buggy !!!

Nanucq or if some one know:

- What´s the name of the uniform and helmet it shows in the last video?, because I´m looking for it... and I haven´t found it in the VAS.

Regards.

@gagi: it's not a VAS bug, it the way VAS works by listing every classname it found in your addons. But the APAV you put on the muzzle is like a sound suppressor (an Item) and after the shot it's replaced by the real grenade (a magazine), that's why that could look a little weird :)

@ssplainskin: The uniforms you see in the video come from an other addon i'm working on, R3F_uniformes. These R3F units are only available with retextured vehicules for my team and people playing with us on our server, they'll never be available here. you can see more pictures on our website.

@gagi: it's not a VAS bug, it the way VAS works by listing every classname it found in your addons. But the APAV you put on the muzzle is like a sound suppressor (an Item) and after the shot it's replaced by the real grenade (a magazine), that's why that could look a little weird :)

@ssplainskin: The uniforms you see in the video come from an other addon i'm working on, R3F_uniformes. These R3F units are only available with retextured vehicules for my team and people playing with us on our server, they'll never be available here. you can see more pictures on our website.

1 - Understood :

apav & ac must be recognised as Items : I'll retry this evening.

2 - And for the zoom on the Felin, it's normal that we have to use + & - now to zoom ? (I loved the old way to zoom with right mouse button, I think it looses in ergonomic now ...). I mean, you decided to change the zoom system that way for more realism?

3 - I want to speak again about the bullets in your addon, did you take a look if there are AntiPersonnal specific bullets for Hecate/M107? And if there is a possibility to have a variation between bullet types using AntiMaterial (are more damage possible on choppers for example - HEI are more damage possible on mines or walls or AntiPersonnal reacts like a strong frf2)?

I know I ask a lot ... but I understood that there are no sound suppressor on those weapons :)

Thanks

Edited by gagi

Yes, I saw that in the web page... Can you please release this uniforms for all? (I downloaded the uniforms but I can´t find them in the VAS, I guess it´s don´t have the server key). Anyway I like those uniforms just need knee and elobow protection but so far I like them.

Regards.

@gagi:

1: This is the way.

2: Yes, it has been made on purpose, most of my team mates use right mouse button for holding breath, zooming on the same button is not ergonomic.

3: Already answered here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152761-R3F-French-Weapons-Pack&p=2531386&viewfull=1#post2531386

Still don't understand what you call "AntiPersonnal specific bullets". 12.7mm bullets are, by definition, very Antipersonnal. Standard and PEI ammo are more than sufficient to deal with any kind of target.

@SSplainskin: NO, these uniforms are for internal use.

@gagi:

1: This is the way.

2: Yes, it has been made on purpose, most of my team mates use right mouse button for holding breath, zooming on the same button is not ergonomic.

3: Already answered here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?152761-R3F-French-Weapons-Pack&p=2531386&viewfull=1#post2531386

Still don't understand what you call "AntiPersonnal specific bullets". 12.7mm bullets are, by definition, very Antipersonnal. Standard and PEI ammo are more than sufficient to deal with any kind of target.

@SSplainskin: NO, these uniforms are for internal use.

1: tested and approved

2: OK I have to buy a better mouse

3: Forget about it, I was tired when I asked you that :)