nanucq

R3F French Weapons Pack

Hi Nanucq,

I'd like to thank you again for the best mod for A2/A3.

Now time for some questions :

Is it possible to include a sound suppressor in the next release (it it exist,no clue about that) on the Hecate2/PGM/M107. And AntiPersonal Ammo too for the 3 weapons?

It seems the ammo are for AntiMaterial (not very effective on vehicles) and explosive.

Can you please provide us some usage for these weapons and ammos?

We have problems with APAV/AC58 sounds too wich sounds distorded.

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Salut Nanucq,

Je voudrai te remercier encore pour le meilleur mod pour A2/A3.

Maintenant quelques questions :

Est-il possible d'inclure un silencieux pour la prochaine version (si cela existe, je n'en sais rien) pour l'Hecate2/PGM/M107. Et également des munitions antipersonnelles (à moins que ce soit déjà le cas?) pour ces 3 armes?

Il semblerait que les munitions disponibles soient uniquement pour de l'antimatériel(pas vraiment efficace sur les véhicules d'ailleurs, et encore plus à grande distance, donc cela perd un peu de son intérêt) et explosive (pour des mines? ou bien pour traiter du véhicule). Nous avons notamment remarqué beaucoup de perte de puissance au dela de 500m (en tout cas avec les tests menés sur R3F Armes 2.0 alpha).

Nous rencontrons des soucis avec les APAV/AC58 qui sont tout simplement inutilisables à cause d'un bug de son (je suppose que tu es déjà au courant).

Par avance merci pour tes réponses.

A sound suppressor on a .50 caliber is not planned, my Team have no use of such a thing. What is exactly an Antipersonal Ammo ???? A 0.50 round is quite....antipersonal don't you think ? :D

PEI on PGM Hecate II and M107 (that's 2 weapons, not 3) are anti-material rounds, but they can be used to fire through walls to engage infantry. They are powerfull enough to disable (and easily blow) an Hunter/Ifrit/Mrap in a few rounds, no problem if you aim the correct part of the car. Don't forget it's a .50 round, not a 105mm shell ;) Firing at long distance will weaken the bullet, it's Arma game engine, I can't do anything reasonable to avoid this.

We have no problem with APAV/AC58 on our server where dozens of people play everyday, you are the first to report such a thing. But sounds have been reworked in case it would be the same problem some people have with HK416.

@ Lao Fei Mao: Sorry but i changed the famas (F1 and G2) handling because player eye was not aligned with EOT or AIMPOINT and because the weapon was too visible on screen.

An update will soon come to correct some bugs (HK 416 and apav Sounds, Purple Famas incompatibility, hand animations, false bug report in RPT and others minor bugs...)

Thank you Nanucq, by the way so far now for me I don´t have any issue for me the Grenade fusil works AMAZING, now I can destroy IFRITS and Salamanders tanks (this one with 5 charges of grenade fusil) the only thing "I don´t like" it´s the FAMAS sound fire it need more work.

Question I see a grenade fusil 58mm (it says Anti armour and anti personal ammo) in purple FAMAS pack this one I don´t see it in your pack, is that kind of ammo / grenade fusil it use the French army? (is that ammo real) or it´s just a "custom" ammo?. If it´s real, Can you please add that kind of grenade fusil in the next update?.

Thank you and regards.

I'm pretty sure that the concept of an M107 sound suppressor isn't feasible IRL. Without the muzzle break, you'd break your shoulder firing it, and if you just stick a suppressor on the end of the muzzle break, well, I think we all realise that there'd be quite a lot of sound escaping regardless of the suppressor.

Well in real life they use a suppressor

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk 4

Then the m107 with supressor should react like a stronger frf2 and not allow demolition?

With some other m107 (nato pack) you can use a supressor and demolition ammo : not possible

And worst : the balistic is not correct

For me, guys on a domination main target shouldnt use m107 but 7.62 weapons like frf2 or hk417 20"

Got problem explaining this to my team :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Then the m107 with supressor should react like a stronger frf2 and not allow demolition?

With some other m107 (nato pack) you can use a supressor and demolition ammo : not possible

And worst : the balistic is not correct

For me, guys on a domination main target shouldnt use m107 but 7.62 weapons like frf2 or hk417 20"

Got problem explaining this to my team :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

The dutch navy uses the suppressor for the reason that they operate from a flying helicopter. If they not use the suppressor and they fire the weapon all the systems in the helicopter go mad due to the fact that a lot of air is moved towards the shooter ( helicopter)

I hope you understand what I try to explain. funny fact the the weapon is hanging/stabilized in ropes

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk 4

please stop with m107 supressor if you need one go dl that http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21912.

No. m107 suppressor in the french SF.

Thank you for the great MAJ Nanucq, HK416 and the MP5 are highly popular in the 2RIMa.

missing only a Glock17 or HK USP 9MM for SF ^ ^

please stop with m107 supressor if you need one go dl that http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21912.

No. m107 suppressor in the french SF.

Thank you for the great MAJ Nanucq, HK416 and the MP5 are highly popular in the 2RIMa.

missing only a Glock17 or HK USP 9MM for SF ^ ^

FYI i'm not asking for a supressor i just let guys know that in real life they are used.

Yes you are right RatNL, 0.50 supressor exists in real life.

But not in French Forces (French Navy can shoot from helicopter without them, better built helicopter I suppose... ;)), and as I previously said, my team have no use of this, so I won't make one, dot.

An incoming update is on his way, ETA today. it will solve a lot of reported bugs and a major issue with handanim generating lot of errors in RPT (Arma 3 skeleton has changed).

Also the crash when firering in scope view?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One X+ met Tapatalk

Also the crash when firering in scope view?

What crash ??? We experience no crash at all with the mod.

Edited by Nanucq

I think it's a combination of some mods who are not working together. Still searching what triggers the crash. Will keep you informed

Please don't panic ;-) mod is great

Congratulations on the quality mod, I've been using it since the alpha.

Someone reported a bug that crashes the game:

Equip an enemy bot with 7.62 Minimi without handgrip, shoot him and Arma3 crashes.

Using the dev build.

Congratulations on the quality mod, I've been using it since the alpha.

Someone reported a bug that crashes the game:

Equip an enemy bot with 7.62 Minimi without handgrip, shoot him and Arma3 crashes.

Using the dev build.

Ok, crash removed, I had accidentally damaged the geometry LOD....

<<< NEW VERSION 3.1 >>>, see first page.

Enjoy ;)

i thought i was the only one in China looking for French Arma stuff. Good to know...

Thnx for the update

@Nanucq,

I have figured out why there is a small parts of Famas can be seen in the FOV, cause your handanims is backward towards should too much, look at the screenshot

See, the butt has cut into the shoulder, if you could move it forward, then there will be a better FOV view.

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

i thought i was the only one in China looking for French Arma stuff. Good to know...

---It's good to see you here, what's your ID in Chinavme?

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

R3F French Weapons Pack v3.1

required_addons.png

Only required when you use the FHQ Accessories pack config:

FHQ Accessories pack

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Nanucq) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Just found an odd glitch only occuring with the two Famas Surb M203.

6186ec0a-6b3f-413e-a23b-658670a68095.jpg

As you can it looks just fine in third person, but in first person it looks like the weapon is set too low.