nanucq

R3F French Weapons Pack

Nanucq,

I check the grenade fusil and it works GREAT :yay::bounce3:. So far now, I don´t see any bug. Maybe for the next version you can add to the uniforms the elbow and knee protections: http://www.ecammilitarysurplus.com/m...1d2f9606_m.JPG

Well the Feline armour Vest also and a new FAMAS fire sound too. Meanwhile... it´s an excelent work... and I must say... I´m in LOVE with the FAMAS G2 don´t know why but.... I love it...:o

Thank you for your work: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_mI8BYlP2-gY/TJLliVl3wmI/AAAAAAAAEiQ/HhoSCeBvFko/s1600/forever+alone+face.png

Regards. :yay:

Again many thanks for taking the time to inform us about the updated version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

R3F French Weapons Pack v3.0

required_addons.png

Only required when you use the FHQ Accessories pack config:

FHQ Accessories pack

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account (Nanucq) on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

with regard to the mp5sd reload animation, I think you should be all set with either

reloadAction = "GestureReloadMX";

or

reloadAction = "GestureReloadSMG_02";

Yes, tested with MK20 and it was better. Will try with this one too.

Thank you :p

;2527024']It seems something is causing a total lack of recoil

You're right. Do you installed purple's famas pack addon? I think the problem is caused by conflicting recoil class ("Famas_APAV").... :)

love this pack and u guys did a great job on this i'm a big fan of the HK417s as they r my go to platform

with this new Update did you guys make all the new Optics that BI has added with the Release of A3 now work with all the Guns n this pack as i could never get the HK417 20in use the SoS scope or any of the new night optics BI added to the game?

Edited by MadScientistDel

Love the HK416 and HK417, and do hope the memorypoint of ironsight could be get closer, currently the ironsight hole is too small, inconvenient to aim.

And the memorypoint of optic mounting rail should be little forward.

Edited by Lao Fei Mao

You're right. Do you installed purple's famas pack addon? I think the problem is caused by conflicting recoil class ("Famas_APAV").... :)

YUP... just disabled Purple´s FAMAS (as it is redundanct now, R3F has the rifle grenades and a better quality of modelling) and the recoil is fine again! Thanks AgapheM =)

Hey everyone, I love this mod and just downloaded 3.0.

While 2.0 has worked great since I started using it, since upgrading to 3.0, whenever I play singleplayer and save my game, upon loading the saved game, it greets me with the results of mission complete screen/a view far above altis and it doesn't load.

I can't load any save on any scenario, and resuming after saving and quitting does the same thing. Any idea why this might be? Thanks.

Edited by Corsa1r

lock target ans wait for 3 second before shooting.

Hey everyone, I love this mod and just downloaded 3.0.

While 2.0 has worked great since I started using it, since I upgrading to 3.0, whenever I play singleplayer and save my game, upon loading the saved game, it greets me with the results of mission complete screen/a view far above altis and it doesn't load.

I can't load any save on any scenario, and resuming after saving and quitting does the same thing. Any idea why this might be? Thanks.

Yep, same problem here... probably a conflict within the config, as GVsE MP7 had an error in his config and it also caused this "no load savedgame bug"... BIS should look its load code, as ArmA2 only had this issue if it was those errors that popup when initialising the game =/

;2528985']Yep' date=' same problem here... probably a conflict within the config, as GVsE MP7 had an error in his config and it also caused this "no load savedgame bug"... BIS should look its load code, as ArmA2 only had this issue if it was those errors that popup when initialising the game =/[/quote']

I suppose I'll go back to 2.0 for now...so it's a problem in BIS' code? Is there anything the mod makers can do to eliminate the issue while retaining 3.0's changes?

HK416 fireing sounds still weird when firing in full auto. Semi auto is okey, though if shooting in semi auto rapidly it's sound strange either :(

It's sounds like crash to me

I suppose I'll go back to 2.0 for now...so it's a problem in BIS' code? Is there anything the mod makers can do to eliminate the issue while retaining 3.0's changes?

They can revew their config and look for conflicts and inconsistencies... GVsE had a problem with his config, maybe he could help Nanucq out!

HK416 fireing sounds still weird when firing in full auto. Semi auto is okey, though if shooting in semi auto rapidly it's sound strange either :(

It's sounds like crash to me

WIP, but it's hard to solve because I can't reproduce the problem myself, only 2 guys on 31 members of my team have the same problem. Using an integrated sound chip on my motherboard, the sound is fine. Keep investigating.

Concerning the mission loading problem, i can't see how config changes between 2.0 and 3.0 would have been able to do something like that. Try to erase (save them in an other directory for the test) your saves and to try with a fresh scenario.

Edited by Nanucq

Hmm I tried moving saves around with new scenario but to no avail. I'll try a few other things.

Good news, HK416 sound problem (for those who have it) seems to be solved. The loading problem (I have been able to reproduce it) is a mystery at the moment...

Hey Nanucq! GVsE had the same problem with his optional config for the MP9 (his faulty config caused this same issue of "no savedgames load"...), maybe you could ask him... normally the ArmA series games doesn´t load savedgames if there is some dependancy error (i.e. when I load ArmA2 with a mod that requires another deleted mod), propably some line in your config is calling an object or function that isn´t compiled with the mod!

AntoineFlemming is having this issue, but he posted on the CBA thread and said it could be caused by CBA http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147535-CBA-Community-Base-Addons-ARMA-3-Alpha&p=2528971&viewfull=1#post2528971 thou as I´ve stated right below him, I can load savedgames with CBA and some other mods activated...

OH BTW! The FHQ G33 (eotech+amplifier) doesn´t attach in any of your weapons! (all other FHQ acessories does)

;2529882']

OH BTW! The FHQ G33 (eotech+amplifier) doesn´t attach in any of your weapons! (all other FHQ acessories does)

It only fits on Famas Surb, Famas Felin and Minimis. The G33 is not allowed elsewhere because there was conflict with its position or weapon 3D model. I have tested all FHQ accessories on all my weapons when making the config. ;)

@Nanucq,

Comparing your arma2's and arma3's famas pack, I prefer to the arma2's famas without rail, could you bring it back in next update? The arma3's famas are too fat and only small parts could be seen at the FOV due to the current handanim, looks like I'm holding a sub machine gun, so could you adjust the handanim to a place where at least 2/3 part of the rifle could be shown at FOV.