nanucq

R3F French Weapons Pack

Nanucq,

I found a problem with this pack: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21097#comments (I know it´s the REV1) it´s the bipod. Make some... "noise" because allways it´s in the option If you want to use your pistol you must use the Enter key and then change to the pistol but unfold the bipod in the FAMAS... in others words make a mess up of options, so, I suggest place some models with bipods and others without bipods in order to avoid this little mess up of options for the next update of the Grenade fusil.

Regards.

Hey Nanucq, are still developing this? I was suggesting to IanSky and Alwarren that you 3 could join up and make a big acessories pack for ArmA3, so all weapons could benefit from them or at least yours and vanillas!

And a big thanks for your efforts, your addons are a nice addition to ArmA as a whole ;D

Yes, the mod is still in dev, final release will come out soon (few weeks probably). A big accessories pack is not the solution, main problem comes from weapons configuration.

Making Vanilla weapons compatibles with FHQ and R3F is easy now: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22762

R3F Weapons will also allow FHQ accessories (and obviously all BIS new optics..) in a replacement config PBO since I don't want "requirements" to make things work ;)

Sorry but no more public communication till release (or MP me)

Hi Nanucq,

It´s good to know we will have an update for this GREAT pack, I have some question and I hope you can answer it:

- Are we going to have the Grenade fusil for the FAMAS?. I found some issues in others Addons with this item. You must use it REALLY far away from the targer around 30 or 50 meters from the target, if you try to hit direct the target it don´t explote

- Can you please add more calibers options for the FAMAS?. As far I know the FAMAS can use (or used long time ago) the 7.62mm.

- Are we going to see the Feline Vest armor?

Regards.

Sorry if someone answered this already but has the sound issues in multiplayer been addressed in the update? Last time we tried to use this the Minimi was inaudible for anyone in MP. To clarify we all had it installed however the weapon made no sound nor muzzle flash for anyone except the person carrying it.

HK417s don't seem to work that well with suppressors. You can only fire full auto, and sometimes it fires 10-rnd bursts instead of normal fully automatic fire. Suppressor off, everything works fine.

Sorry, never heard of these two last problems. By the way, actual public version was made for Arma 3 ALPHA and is OUTDATED, final release will come soon.

R3F team is playing with it right now:

Edited by Nanucq

Hey there, thanks all for making this, BUT is there any feedback about the at4cs not showing up when added to a unit via the addweapon command? Same as the previous post from Bl2ck Dog, no errors, just doesn't show up on unit. And yes the NLaw and other A3 vanilla launchers works fine.

This happens for us as well! It is very veeery strange.

Another Bug, when you use the grenade launcher or grenade fusil and destroy an Armour vehicle or enemie unit / personal it don´t sum that in your score... don´t know why :confused:

can you reduce HK gun fire sound

is releatively loud.

And maybe ironsight?? for gernade launcher in famas could be nice

is french army shoot gernade launcher in skill?

Edited by kgino1045

Hi Nanucq,

i´m new in ArmaIII , thanks for this master piece ;)

Thank you, and as I previously said "actual public version was made for Arma 3 ALPHA and is OUTDATED", some bugs have been resolved (and probably new bugs appeared...)

If you want to see what's coming, take a look at www.team-r3f.org, we have nice pictures in front page :D

@SSPlainSkin: Your still reporting bugs on other mods (probably 1REV for bipods and Purple Famas), it's not my concern. By the way, your "score" (really hate this word, we are not in BF or COD) won't increase because the grenade is launch by a script, not by yourself.

Salut Nanucq,

La mise à jour à vraiment l'air géniale sur le site web R3F, on n'en peut plus d'attendre !!!

SUPER BOULOT comme d'habitude.

Hi Nanucq,

The update looks great on R3F website, we can't wait for it !!!

GREAT WORK as usual.

Well I´m not a COD or BF Fan, and I don´t know you hate that word it´s good to know. I say that because I ignore many things and the only thing to know something it´s asking / report / say it. In other subject I see excelent uniforms in the next update one thing or request:

- If it´s possible to add to those uniforms or in the upcoming versions the elbow and knee protections?:

http://www.ecammilitarysurplus.com/media/4/a20792b126ac781d2f9606_m.JPG

Thank you for your work.

Regards.

Super sweet! Thank you so much for this release. Downloading now but I already look forward to checking out my once favorite smg, the mp5sd. Also time to update compatibility of my addons with your accessories.

Thanks again! :D

ooohh la vache! C´est vrai! Mon dieu, c´est magnifiq! Gotta try it right now, thanks a bunch (merci beaucoup) Nanucq bon sang!

Salut!

lovely to see it :)

Sounds are bit strange when shooting hk416 in full auto

some observations:

1. the mp5sd seems to have an old (A2) reload animation.

2. famas surb is held quite low and very close to the body (the butt stock visibly clips through the thin backpack strap). My memory might be playing tricks on me but wasn't it held higher and further from the body before? In my opinion that'd look better.

Anyways, a great pack, and a great job!

[Edit] It seems something is causing a total lack of recoil (I´ve experienced in Polish Arms too) maybe is TMR or recoil mod... and the FELIN scope only attachs to FELIN rifle, obviously lol

As soon as I determine the conflict I´ll let you know!

Superb pack as always! Keep uo (you+crew) the great work, Nunucq!

Salut!

Edited by Corporal_Lib[BR]

???

All you describe works perfectly well on our team server, no problem with recoils on dev branch, but don't understand why there should be problem with stable....

FELIN Scope is made for Famas Felin (won't fit on F1 or G2), minimi's and some rifles.

@GvsE:

1) That's right, I don't know how to make new Arma 3 custom reload animation. Perhaps one day.

2) Also right, Famas have been lowered from 5 cm to fit better with eye line of sight. Will consider reversing this change for the Famas surb.

Thank you ;)

Hey Nanucq, it is something with other addons I have activated, ´cus when I disable a lot of them, the recoil works... I need to determine which mod is causing a conflict with your config... Polish Armed Forces also has this conflict, probably is the same cause!

I had reported that the FELIN scope wasn´t attaching to any weapon, then I got it right: it is exclusive to FELIN rifle (what makes sense), on the previous release, I could attach it to HK417 and normal FAMAs too, it was just a misunderstand...

About the MP5sd reload, you could use the Mk20 reload or Scorpion reload animation =)