http://team-r3f.org/nanucq/eryx.jpg

HK416 (done):

http://team-r3f.org/nanucq/hk416.jpg

HK416 Tan (done):

http://team-r3f.org/nanucq/hk416tan.jpg

HK MP5 SD (WIP):

http://team-r3f.org/nanucq/mp5.jpg

And other stuffs planned...

Nanucq, any plan to model the Magpul CTR stock for the HK416? Zero Dark Thirty's probably the most high-profile portrayal of this configuration, though I recognize that it would basically be a cosmetic difference from the standard stocks that you've modeled.

Seriously that's stunning ! i love that ! always a great thing to see some of your work !

Nanucq, any plan to model the Magpul CTR stock for the HK416? Zero Dark Thirty's probably the most high-profile portrayal of this configuration, though I recognize that it would basically be a cosmetic difference from the standard stocks that you've modeled.

+1

It is a cosmetic change yes, but damn that would be cool. Think Megan Fox. Then again in a bikini... Lol but yea would be really cool!

Any plans for the hk416 with the 10.4 inch barrel as well?

All looks amazing! Any 416's with grenade launchers planned? Thanks again fro a great mod

Ooh, can't wait to get my virtual hands on these puppies!

great work on those new weapons :) I'm looking forward to them

Being the HK Whore I am, I was going to write up and point out inaccuracies in the MP5, but I figure i should hold my tongue until you change 'WIP' to 'done' :D

Looking good overall, particularly the 416, can't wait.

Oh, one slight thing though, both the 7.62 and 5.56mm Minimi's in the weapons pack currently have a reciprocating bolt, IRL, they don't.

5.56:

7.62:

Any plans on making HK416 and HK417 with non-retracted stock as well?

Any plans on making HK416 and HK417 with non-retracted stock as well?

I'm afraid not, unless I release one day a dedicated HK pack, i can't have endless versions with retracted/deployed/MagPul etc, I hope you'll understand. A HK 416 with M203 ? Maybe

In next release, Accessories will be in a standalone PBO (done).

@Scarecrow398: Minimi's bolt corrected, thank you ;)

I'm afraid not, unless I release one day a dedicated HK pack, i can't have endless versions with retracted/deployed/MagPul etc, I hope you'll understand. A HK 416 with M203 ? Maybe

In next release, Accessories will be in a standalone PBO (done).

@Scarecrow398: Minimi's bolt corrected, thank you ;)

Hi,

I´m new in ARMA series this MOD looks really great, I LOVE the FAMAS G2 and at last I found a game who has this great assault rifle. I must ask, is this MOD can be install in the server? I want to play it in the multiplayer version, but I don´t know if this it´s possible or if the Develoment team can add this to the oficial ARMA 3 game.

If there is a server with this MOD please... let me know the server name or IP address and the instructions to enter and play this GREAT mod.

Thank you very much for your work and information. Regadrs.

Nice mods a really love it.

But a friend of me who have testing the real FELIN equipment at the French Army told me that 3 error are present :

_ In the FAMAS the aiming iron sight don't appear square, cause of the rail in Arma your model look like he have a square hole, and also a possibility to use a secondary optic (like the Red Dot mounted on the ARCO/RCO in vanilla Arma that permit to having the smaller hole in the iron sight will be nice.

_ You already know it but its really rare to see the FAMAS with a grenade launcher like your version, the real one use a grenade mounted in the barrel called "Grenade a fusil" (Riffle grenade), it will be great if you can add this !

_FELIN scope have a single IR mode, i don't remember the color, i think is the same than the Jim LR "binocular" that you have included but if you want i can ask to my friend, but the most important part was that the FAMAS FELIN have a rangefinder inside the scope, and the Jim LR also have a distance indication by laser (rangefinder).

And of course i know that it not will be possible but if you can implement the possibility to shoot at cover like real FAMAS FELIN permit it will be great ! but except with PIP or something complex i know that it don't will be possible.

http://cyberyana.free.fr/army2000/france/FELIN/felin_html_m26debcba.jpg

http://www.lepoint.fr/images/embed/felin1.jpg

Thanks you again for this beautiful mods !

Any chance you plan to release the HK417's, AT4's and Minimi's as a separate DL compatible with FHQ accessories?

Well If some one want to use this great MOD in Multiplayer option you can use it in this server. Server Name : [FR] [sFP] COOP Domination

:yay: See you in the battlefield.

i can't have endless versions with retracted/deployed/MagPul etc, I hope you'll understand.

I understand. But still, is it possible that current retracted stocks of HKs will be changed? Don't get me wrong, but it looks a little bit strange that weapon used in combat has fully retracted stock. Except that those models are perfect.

Well If some one want to use this great MOD in Multiplayer option you can use it in this server. Server Name : [FR] [sFP] COOP Domination

:yay: See you in the battlefield.

Also you can test in this server: Force Recon Assault Group [FRAG] Recruting Server

Nanucq,

I found a little problem with this MOD in the Multiplayer option. In the weapon list (ammo box / weapon box) the FAMAS G2 with grenade launcher it´s replaced by the FAMAS C with grenade launcher (in the black color option), so there is no FAMAS G2 with grenade launcher in black color. Can you please take a look or fix it?.

Regards.

Good works, guys. I found some issues with the Hécate II. The ballistics are not correct for the scope dope you enter. Been shooting/spotting with a friend and the distances he called out did not match with the point of impact of the Nightforce. Also the recoil is not backwards it partially is upwards which is only true in an unsupported stance. I am not sure, if this is due to the lack of supported positions in ArmA3 or can be individually tweaked (my modding days in ArmA were long ago).

The recoil forces are straight backwards, the shoulder is the hinge, so in an unsupported position, the rifle will somewhat rise.

A video from shooting in Switzerland

If in a proper shooting stance, the barrel will return to your point of aim or at least close to that. In games, recoil is often used to make weapons "difficult" to use. But to be honest, shooting long range is not that difficult, hitting a specific target is. I still have hopes for ballistic systems in ArmA 3, like wind, altitude and weather.

Keep up the great work!

Cheers, Predator

Nanucq,

:confused: If it possible to place the Iron sights from FAMAS C into FAMAS G2?(just the Iron sights), I think it will be great to have that Iron sights in the FAMAS G2 it will help alot :D(I know you can attach the ACOG, but some times the Iron sights are better to use)

Regards.