nanucq

R3F French Weapons Pack

Great! Thank you. :)

Any changes to attachments?

Great! Thank you. :)

Any changes to attachments?

Yes, Scrome J8 is a new one. There will be more optics (at least 2, and something usefull for your MP7) later. ;)

Next release will be divided in 2 distincts pbo, one for weapons and the other one (standalone) for attachments.

hehe, great! can't wait for that. (I so want the microCCO! ;))

I did notice you changed the eotech reticule: one dot now and no longer blurred in NV mode. The naming changes to side attachments are a nice touch too.

Really, fantastic work as the quality of your models, attention to detail, and the scope of the pack are outstanding.

Confirmed, AT4CS shows up just fine now, thanx for the release!

Are you gonna make it disposable or not? No biggie either way, just asking since APPARENTLY inko causes a conflict(comment by "germ" on armaholic page comments), but I haven't tested that for myself.

Edited by Lost_Samurai

When trying to use this mod i get error: no entry 'bin\config.bin/CFgGlasses.muzzle_snds_H'

I am using public alpha build.

How do you operate the LR?

***EDIT***

Btw your mod rocks. Thank you so much!

@ trini scourge: Sorry, i can't reproduce you error, you are the first to report such a thing. Muzzl_snds_H is a BIS Class for a suppressor and it's present in Alpha since the very beginning, never had a problem. "CFgGlasses" make me think you are using custom units ?

Are you gonna make it disposable or not? No biggie either way, just asking since APPARENTLY inko causes a conflict(comment by "germ" on armaholic page comments), but I haven't tested that for myself.

This should be asked to the author of INKO; he probably can add the AT4CS. To be disposable, i would have to require CBA, and this is not planned.

How do you operate the LR?

JIMLR ? At the moment, it's only binoculars, rangefinder will come later ;)

I got the same problem:"no entry 'bin\config.bin/CFgGlasses.muzzle_snds_H'", I use 0.54 stable Apha version and CBA

Great fixes. .50 cal works flawless, spend hour shooting AI-buggers from 1.8km distance. Very pacifying.

Bang!....................................*yawn*....................................Splash!

Just an idea: make Desert Hecate's body spraypainted, kinda like FAMASes? Will look absolutely brilliant with a ghillie suit.

I have some ideas regarding optics:

Make a version of the Felin scope with an eotech on top so you can switch to it for CQB, like in this picture: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/23/FELIN-openphotonet_PICT6047.jpg and allow mounting the FELIN scope on the PGM and FfF

When using optics on the FAMAS with the carrying handle, allow switching from optics into the carrying handle ironsights for CQB

Also, a J10 scope with thermal vision and telescoping would be nice, or a snipe rifle FELIN scope like this: http://2rei.legion-etrangere.com/modules_media/photo/8/img_0861.jpg

This is a really nice mod, happy to see high power optics as options!

Once thing though, could you make the HK417 have the firemode to singleshot by default?

Beautiful job once again fellas. I really like the R3F stuff. Glad to see them in A3. Merci.

@Thorgan and Gaiadragon

§13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

So, edit your post and change it to English so we can all enjoy your contribution to this thread!

Any good sp or coop missions out using this mod? The weapons loock really good i definitly need to give it a go . Goodjob guys !

You can enable R3F weapons as a parameter on GITS Evolution 2.9.

Really nice , i 'm gonna test it with it . Thx mate .

@ trini scourge: Sorry, i can't reproduce you error, you are the first to report such a thing. Muzzl_snds_H is a BIS Class for a suppressor and it's present in Alpha since the very beginning, never had a problem. "CFgGlasses" make me think you are using custom units ?

After receiving the same error, I determined it was an incompatibility with with the Hellenic Armed Forces Mod(HAFM) for me.

Works fine with the Canadian Armed Forces Mod and the Russians mod. HAFM works with both of them as well, but when using R3F and HAFM together it causes the no entry 'bin\config.bin/CFgGlasses.muzzle_snds_H' error.

After receiving the same error, I determined it was an incompatibility with with the Hellenic Armed Forces Mod(HAFM) for me.

Works fine with the Canadian Armed Forces Mod and the Russians mod. HAFM works with both of them as well, but when using R3F and HAFM together it causes the no entry 'bin\config.bin/CFgGlasses.muzzle_snds_H' error.

Hmm. You're right. After I removed HAFM it worked fine. Thanks!

In addendum to this, it only seems to occur when a blu/red basic weapon crate is loaded on the map.

Hi

this is excellent mod,but i have sound issues with HK417:no reload sound and no fire sound with HK suppressor (ball impact works) ..is it only me? is it issue because last development patch ? (didn't try yet with stable version)

Hi

this is excellent mod,but i have sound issues with HK417:no reload sound and no fire sound with HK suppressor (ball impact works) ..is it only me? is it issue because last development patch ? (didn't try yet with stable version)

They are missing sound in the last Dev patch (new sound compression and all, it's wip), I don't have any problems with the stable one.

That's correct, actual STABLE should work, but not the next one. I'm always working on Dev branch so i encountered the same problem.

And yes, it's completely related to the last Dev Patch -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?154605-Audio-tweaking

BIS has greatly improved the audio system (relative volume is replaced by an absolute volume adjustment, and many more...) and also changed lot of A3 Alpha sounds, so you can expect a lot of these feedback in the next days since it will break a lot of existing mods. It can be disturbing for addon makers, but i really think it'll help a lot for future developments, thank you BIS :cool:

But, i worked hard and our mod is "repaired", i'm doing tests right now. But be patient, i'll not release a new version today.

So just teasing....

avservice2.jpg