https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ley8drcTK4Y

changeLog 3.6    (04/11/2018)
-   Added Missile Moyenne Portée MMP
-  Added Mortar 81 mm LLR
-  Added Glock 17 Gen 5 
-  Added grenade défensive 
-   Added grenade flashbang 
-   Modification of SITCOMDE

>>> DOWNLOAD R3F French Weapons Pack 3.6 <<< (311 MB)

Content:
FAMAS F1
FAMAS G2
FAMAS Surb
FAMAS FELIN
HK417 12 / 16 / 20 inches
HK416 14.5 / 11 inches

SIG 551
HK MP5SD / MP5A5
FRF2
PGM HECATE II
M107
Mc MILLAN TAC 50
FN MINIMI 5.56 & 7.62
PAMAS G1

HK USP 9mm
AT4 CS
ERYX
STINGER
JIMLR
LGI

MORTAR 81mm

MMP

FLASHBANG GRENADE

DEFENSIVE GRENADE

GLOCK 17

armes1_thumb.jpg armes2_thumb.jpg

armes3_thumb.jpg accessoires_thumb.jpg

munitions_thumb.jpg optiques_thumb.jpg

Description:

R3F French Weapons Pack is a french's army weapons and accessories addon. This pack contains high definition models without any game performance decrease. It's a ported version
of our previous addon, using Arma 3 new possibilities.

Spoiler

VERSION 3.5 (05/03/2017): SIG551 added, HKUSP 9mm added, HK416 11" added, LGI (Individual grenade launcher) added, ballistics adjustments, silencers simplified and renamed, Eotech and Aimpoint reworked, bugs corrections.

VERSION 3.4.2 (05/03/2016): FIX for EDEN 3D compatibility, J4 zoom tweaked for gameplay, FUM40 smoke repaired, R3F logo added in editor.

VERSION 3.4.1 (21/06/2015): HOTFIX for CBA compatibility, after CBA RC7 you can't use APAV40 (or AC58...). This hotfix solves the problem.

VERSION 3.4 (06/06/2015): Mc Millan TAC50 added, HK MP5A5 added, HK 416 M203 added, FUM40 & ECL40 Grenade Fusil added, All bipods working (except Famas C), HK 417 bipod is now an accessory an can be mounted on HK 416, BIS bipods can be mounted, Launchers (AT4CS, ERYX, Stinger) are animated and a better position (Eryx), AMS and Kahlia can be mounted, Pamas recoil corrected, Minimi 5.56 silencer added, silencers ballistic corrected, MP5 size corrected, M4 S90 shotgun shells corrected (no more error message), dispersions and zeroing tweaked, J8 and J10 scopes adjusted for the new ballistic, JimLR zoom increased, inventory icons all rebuilt, SITcomDE position and size adjusted.

VERSION 3.3.1 (26/03/2015): M107 bug fixes, Bennelli M4 Super 90 power adjustments, APAV40 and AC58 recoil increased.

VERSION 3.3 (10/01/2015): Lot of bug fixes, SIT_COMDE tablet added, M2 Cal .50 (A2) added for R3F_OPEX, Bennelli M4 Super 90 (A2) added for R3F_OPEX, ZEUS compatibility.

VERSION 3.2 (10/11/2013): Safety feature added on all weapons except launchers (press "F"), Night Force NXS 12-42*56 added, mildot scopes recalibrated, scopes reticles now change with zoom level, BIS Stanag magazines (30Rnd_556x45_Stanag) can be used on FAMAS G2, FELIN, SURB, MINIMI and HK416, Famas moved forward to lower shoulder collision, inventory weights resampled, hand bug solved on FAMAS SURB M203, attachement bug solved (BIS scopes/ MP7 / MP9), Stinger has locking sound and backblast smoke, many textures improved., attachements are now using new BIS config declaration type (still work in progress...)

VERSION 3.1 (13/10/2013): HK416/Pamas and APAV sound corrections, ammo damage and perforation tuned, all handanim rebuilt to avoid Skeletons errors in RPT,
accessories/weapons compatibility improved, no more crash from killing AI equipped with minimi 7.62, minor bugs corrections, zooms are now set to correct values (J8 and J10 non mildot have
doubled capacities, gameplay choice..), Purple Famas pack compatibility restored.

VERSION 3.0 (05/10/2013): Adding HK 416 / HK MP5SD / ERYX Launcher (wire guided) / APAV40 & AC58 Grenade Fusil. Orange bullet tracer added for daytime combat. Addon split in two, accessories
are now standalone in a separate accessories box (will provide a link soon). FHQ accessories compatibility by a separate config file. INKO compatibility removed.

NEW ALPHA 3 (10/05/2013): Compatible with BIS new sound system, AT4CS with correct ballistic and INKO Compatible (but still bouncing), Aimpoint and EOTECH are now
collimated, M107 in two colors and with 2 ammo type, PAMAS G1, bugs and textures correction. REMEMBER THIS IS AN ALPHA VERSION (and Arma3 is also an ALPHA...), many things have to be done
until final release (When A3 will come out), new weapons and features to come, feedbacks and bugs reporting very appreciated ;)

NEW ALPHA 2 (18/04/2013): Correction of a lot of reported bugs, corrected documentation, a lot of textures changes, sounds adjustments, FrF2 and J8 are now separate items, PGM has a more
complex bolt...plus many more i can't remember (still al lot of work though).

ENJOY ;)

INSTALLATION:
Same as always, unzip and use modfolder.
Read the excellent guide: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?150428-Beginners-guide-How-do-i-install-mods-addons

REQUIREMENTS:
-Arma 3 STABLE BRANCH (may work on DEV too, not tested)
-CBA for Arma 3 is required:
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=18767

USING IT:
A Documentation (PDF) is provided, with classnames and all the stuff you need for using the ammobox in you editor, please read it :)

• Like 3

Love it, best addon for Arma 3 so far!

Are you going to add ranging to the AT4? Are you going to implement some aiming device for the M203 on the FAMAS? Also, when I use some of the scopes, like the FELIN, it zooms in every time I hold down RMB to steady my aim. Do you consider altering that, so that the sight will only zoom when hitting the down/up arrow on the keyboard? It's a bit comlicated aiming properly when the zoom level changes every time I attempt steadying my aim.

was always that way, just change your zoom or steady key to not be the same

Fair point, suppose it's about time to just get used to something new.

...Are you going to add ranging to the AT4?

Yes we will, as soon as AT4 rocket trajectory is correctly set (actually it goes too far).

Are you going to implement some aiming device for the M203 on the FAMAS?

I hope so, and if BIS could make the MX aiming device as an attachment, it would be great :P

As stated in the first post, it's an Alpha, it's far from complete and will evolve during the next weeks, your feebbacks are very appreciated (and usefull) ;)

fantastic- loading up for a play with the hecate toutes suite

did my furthest ever snipe on arma2 with your PGM - 1540m. cannot wait to see how this works in A3

just tried these out and they're going straight into evolution mission - thanks guys!

night sights and long range rifles make a massive difference to teamwork

as pickle said - BRAVO!

Edited by eggbeast

Very nice mod, indeed. Finally, some decent sniper firepower! Yay! :bounce3: Though, Hecate seems to be underpowered: at 1.5+km infantry manage to survive direct hit in the chest.

Also couldn't add R3F_AT4CS via "addWeapon" command for some reason. Gives no error, but weapon not appearing.

Sweeet. I hope we'll see a Malian intervention kind of mod for Arma3 when it releases. Great stuff R3f!

Had a quick bash with these last night: A nice selection of firearms and attachments to play around with!

I had a good laugh sticking the sniper scopes on the Minimi 7.62mm - been eager to try some fun combinations like that since the Arma 3 attachment system was announced :D

Thank you everybody for your feedbacks, it'll help a lot improving the mod.

@Chompster: Glitch with Famas Felin solved, a new version has been released at the time i'm posting.

Very nice mod, indeed. Finally, some decent sniper firepower! Yay! :bounce3: Though, Hecate seems to be underpowered: at 1.5+km infantry manage to survive direct hit in the chest.

Also couldn't add R3F_AT4CS via "addWeapon" command for some reason. Gives no error, but weapon not appearing.

Bullets used in HECATE have "Hit" parameter set to 32 (BIS uses "hit = 27" for example), i'll make some tests for next release ;)

Thank you for the AT4CS feedback, does it work with an NLAW (or RPG) ?

I had a good laugh sticking the sniper scopes on the Minimi 7.62mm - been eager to try some fun combinations like that since the Arma 3 attachment system was announced

I made few exceptions in the compatibles items lists, final release will probably be more "realistic" on the mounting capabilities., but meanwhile, have fun ;)

The FAMAS and the HK4 series weapons are amazing! This is top notch work even for an alpha release mate.

I have updated to 0.55.103923 and i don't notice anything different, can you be more specific on your issue ?

Yep, it works with NLAW and Alamut. Strange thing, it doesn't shows an error as it should if classname not recognized.

Also, noticed some minor typos in Readme (kicking with error, if you just copy-paste classname into script):

R3F_20Rnd_762x51_KH417

R3F_Famas_G2_JHG_DES

R3F_Famas_F1_ HG_DES <- there's space between F1_ and HG.

Always like your weapon packs. And I think it's the time to add the real 3D J4 Scope by using the Picture in Picture. It's not that hard if you could give some study, memorypoint and config.

You may check the speedboat config.bin, you may find the following is related with PIP:

class RenderTargets

{

class driver_display_1

{

renderTarget = "rendertarget0";

class CameraView1

{

pointPosition = "PIP0_pos";

pointDirection = "PIP0_dir";

renderVisionMode = 1;

renderQuality = 0;

fov = 0.400000;

};

Obviously, the "PIP0_pos" and the ""PIP0_dir" is the memorypiont for PIP, you may define it and name it in your 3D Model, "fov = 0.400000" represent the zoom rate, the character initFOV is 0.75, so 0.4 represents 1.875X, if you want to achieve 10x zoom, then I guess the fov should be 0.75...........

I can create a simple mission, place man and r3f box.

I can open the box, select a FAMAS or Hecate, but as soon as I drag it to the weapon slot in inventory game freezes, have to force exit.