Sign in to follow this  
Tuomas

BAF Mountain Lair help! Using communications.

Hello!

I am new player to Arma 2 and just bought Reinforcements standalone addon. I am playing Mountain Lair mission. When I try to call in support, I cannot choose Request Units or Request ammo drop options. They seem to be greyed. I only can use artillery and air support. How can I call in land units to help me in the battle?

Am I doing wrong or what is this? Thanks for all the help!!

Welcome to the Armaverse! :)

All 4 radio options are available to me (push 0,0 to see them). First off, disable any mods you are using, if any. Second, make sure you are patched to current levels. Third, revert and play mission from scratch and read briefing notes carefully, if you haven't already.

I'm not aware of an ammo drop capability in that mission. Are you sure that is available? You have the weapon and ammo cache when you are first dropped off, and the enemy cache near Point Keystone.

If none of those help, post back.

Edited by OMAC

If I recall well, you need to be close to Taki camp. Dunno why, when I was close enough to request more support, enemy camp was nearly wiped out anyway.

I played this mission right after BAF release, so things might have changed, though.

If I recall well, you need to be close to Taki camp. Dunno why, when I was close enough to request more support, enemy camp was nearly wiped out anyway.

I played this mission right after BAF release, so things might have changed, though.

Yeah when I played I used it near the Taki camp and it worked fine...I never tried before that tho.