.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

;2560193']Are you saying it just happens with JSRS or SoS loaded as well? Or is AiA + latest dev the problem?
only with both soundmods (not at the same time :p) added. I will download newest aia again and report back.

@ eran100

From what I recall the PRACS people don't want to see their stuff in A3 (yet?).

@ JumpingHubert

Thanks. And it doesnt happen with just JSRS/SoS?

@ JonieTurnock

Thanks. I will look into it in the next few days.

I assume TKOH is probably config wise to A2/OA choppers in some way.

;2560567']@ eran100

From what I recall the PRACS people don't want to see their stuff in A3 (yet?).

@ JumpingHubert

Thanks. And it doesnt happen with just JSRS/SoS?

@ JonieTurnock

Thanks. I will look into it in the next few days.

I assume TKOH is probably config wise to A2/OA choppers in some way.

Thanks KJU I really appreciate your efforts. This is just an FYI if you happen to come across may save time in future but its not exactly an intrusive error. Each aircraft reports an error

Warning Message: Picture \a3\ui_f\data\igui_horizon_axes_ca.paa not found

Warning Message: Picture \a3\ui_f\data\igui_wind_ca.paa not found

These files appear to be in a different location

\ui_f_data\IGUI\Cfg\HelicopterHUD\horizon_axes_ca.paa

\ui_f_data\IGUI\Cfg\HelicopterHUD\wind_ca.paa

Again just a heads up.

Not sure if this has been reported but LODs on trees are very bad when playing on Takistan and Chernarus. It's like the LODs on Bukovina (ACR DLC).

Does anyone else notice this?

I've only just re-downloaded TKOH so dont know if it was working previously but in the TKOH Helos like the medium light and heavy I get no engine sound what so ever. when I crash i get the beep beep beep noise of the rotor destruction etc but just no engine sounds. Like sitting in a glider :)

Ambient aircraft all work ok like the airliners etc. Is this an issue with no solution, the volume thing?

I have the same issue along with the error popup, but my ARMA 3 helis are also affected they still have sound but they have that annoying popup when you get in them that says "Picture a3\ui_f\data\igui_horizon_axes_ca.paa not found". Also like the TKOH helis they have a HUD that does not work on the bottom of the screen that appears to be from TKOH.

ok little testing the no-recoil bug:

dev. + AiA without other mods: all fine

dev. + AiA with SOS (V2): all tested weapons of nato soldiers have no recoil

dev. + AiA with JSRS: only the mxm (marksman, west) have no recoil

Not sure if this has been reported but LODs on trees are very bad when playing on Takistan and Chernarus. It's like the LODs on Bukovina (ACR DLC).

Does anyone else notice this?

Yes, I've mentioned this before I think. There's probably an engine difference between A3 & A2 for how they handle trees, with A3 trees being built with this in mind.

Hi, I'm trying to get Lingor working with AiA.

The mission loads fine and works for any time between 10 seconds and several minutes, then freezes completely and I have to ctrl-alt-del my way back to the desktop.

I've had a similar problem with other user made maps (Klurs and FSF_Jungle), but no problem at all running Chernarus/Takistan etc.

I'm only running CBA3 and AiA and only using A3 units. I'm launching through Arma3 Sync, but I had a similar problem with PwS.

After a crash, the following snippet comes at the end of my rpt:

Mods: @allinarma\PostA3

Distribution: 0

Version 1.07.112641

Fault time: 2013/11/22 15:34:29

Fault address: 009B3EDC 01:005B2EDC C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe

file:

world: lingor

Prev. code bytes: 0C B8 EB 03 83 C9 FF 8B 45 08 8B 80 30 04 00 00

Fault code bytes: 8B 50 10 8B 34 8A 8D 04 8A 85 F6 74 45 8B C6 B9

Registers:

EAX:00000000 EBX:3F6BC814

ECX:00000006 EDX:407595A0

ESI:3F6BC800 EDI:00000000

CS:EIP:0023:009B3EDC

SS:ESP:002B:01DF642C EBP:3F6BC800

DS:002B ES:002B FS:0053 GS:002B

Flags:00010297

====================================================

Any idea what might be causing this crash?

Hi, I'm trying to get Lingor working with AiA.

Any idea what might be causing this crash?

Im guessing you're running Dev build, judging by the game version? Have you tried disabling that and see how it goes with stable patch?

Im guessing you're running Dev build, judging by the game version? Have you tried disabling that and see how it goes with stable patch?

Just tried it, no joy I'm afraid.

Just tried it, no joy I'm afraid.

Lingor is one of the few maps that have that problem, another one would be Emita city and if i remember correctly Miroslavl. And Panthera has a weird glitch where it crashed if you go the main island. But i would reccoment using the recent Siranhi remake for A2 CO because it works wonders, except for when AI try to follow you in Parasio

I've got Lingor a couple of months ago. You need to remove one of the pbo files.

I believe it was lingor_objects.pbo, you'll get a few error popups and missing textures of course but it won't crash anymore.

Hope it still works.

Is it me or someone else have the problem of no weapon recoil ???

Tried A3 soldier and weapons in A2 maps, found that there is no recoil when fire a mx rifle and other A3 guns.

I've got Lingor a couple of months ago. You need to remove one of the pbo files.

I believe it was lingor_objects.pbo, you'll get a few error popups and missing textures of course but it won't crash anymore.

Hope it still works.

Thanks, that seems to do the trick. The only thing missing is a couple of signs and billboards, nothing too terrible. Out of curiosity, how did you discover this as the cause of the problem in the first place?

EDIT: Actually, this seems to create a new problem wherein I can create a mission and play it just fine, but if I save and exit the game I can't load it as the game notices the file has been removed.

Edited by Nozkin

Thanks, that seems to do the trick. The only thing missing is a couple of signs and billboards, nothing too terrible. Out of curiosity, how did you discover this as the cause of the problem in the first place?

EDIT: Actually, this seems to create a new problem wherein I can create a mission and play it just fine, but if I save and exit the game I can't load it as the game notices the file has been removed.

I noticed it crashed more frequently or not at all in certain places so I thought it must be something that is loading at those locations.

Long shot, but if you're talking about reopening a mission in the editor: go into the mission.sqm and edit out all the addon dependencies between both [].

I'm not familiar with singleplayer savefiles, but maybe it's the same.

Through a process of elimination, I've found the file that if I delete a file named $PREFIX$ in lingor_objects I no longer get the crashes.

The file apparently doesn't have a type, and if I open it with notepad it reads "ibr\lingor_objects". Anyone got any idea what it is?

@ JonieTurnock, BravoM5

Thanks will look into it next week to get it fixed in the next update.

@ JumpingHubert

Thanks for testing this!

My guess is these addons change the recoil and cause the engine bug for recoil:

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/71774

@ xy

Recoil bug is a known engine problem: https://dev-heaven.net/issues/71774

@ Nozkin

Please report crashes always at BI's feedback tracker:

http://feedback.arma3.com

http://feedback.arma3.com/how-to-user.html.html

When you remove the prefix, you essentially disable the pbo/change the internal path to the objects.

---

Sorry for the lack of updates recently - trying to get another project built onto AiA out finally. ;)

---

Any modeler interested in helping to bring the vehicles to A3 standards (step by step)?

Its mostly about adding selections and memory points, and the PhysX Lod for the start.

More details here: guide how to port A2/OA content to A3

Just a thought,

With the Replacements for AV-INDUS units replacing US Army units, maybe you can add a 2nd replacement config using the OCP variant other than UCP when AV-indus is updated because some people wont like the idea of having old school UCP units and the OCP seem to fit in better with the new lighting engine.

Like Idea names for the Config

AiA_ModelReplacement_USArmy_With_AlexVestins_IndUs_OCP

AiA_ModelReplacement_USArmy_With_AlexVestins_IndUs_UCP

It would make this part add in to the Realism of the modern military, since the standard issue camo for US army is now OCP multicam not UCP anymore.

Just a thought,

With the Replacements for AV-INDUS units replacing US Army units, maybe you can add a 2nd replacement config using the OCP variant other than UCP when AV-indus is updated because some people wont like the idea of having old school UCP units and the OCP seem to fit in better with the new lighting engine.

Like Idea names for the Config

AiA_ModelReplacement_USArmy_With_AlexVestins_IndUs_OCP

AiA_ModelReplacement_USArmy_With_AlexVestins_IndUs_UCP

It would make this part add in to the Realism of the modern military, since the standard issue camo for US army is now OCP multicam not UCP anymore.

I believe OCP is only standard to units deployed to Afghanistan, otherwise its still UCP. But I do agree with your idea. Multicam is nicer in A3, plus it really suits the Mediterranean.

I believe OCP is only standard to units deployed to Afghanistan, otherwise its still UCP. But I do agree with your idea. Multicam is nicer in A3, plus it really suits the Mediterranean.

no, i have heard from a lot of people that UCP has not been used since 2011 other than Garrison, OCP multicam is the official pattern now but yea it fits arma 3 better

Just been playing around with OpFor units in All-in-Arma, and the "Russian GRU and OMON Spetsnaz A3" by Massi don't seem to work for me. (although they are on the replacement units list)

Not using replacement packs, just running Arma3 with @AiA , @NATO_Russian_SF_Weapons and @RUS_Spet_A3 via PlayWithSix. Place a Russian unit in the editor and preview, always returns to editor with a missing scope error.

Anyone else getting this?

;2563797']

Any modeler interested in helping to bring the vehicles to A3 standards (step by step)?

Its mostly about adding selections and memory points' date=' and the PhysX Lod for the start.

More details here: guide how to port A2/OA content to A3

Any way that someone without knowledge on 3D modeling, config or BI tools can help? :p

Just asking....

@ zach72

Please post your rpt log file.

@ Smurf

Some changes should be fairly simple.

It is mostly if experienced modelers post video/screenshot guides/todos.