.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

Short story: there is no support for A1 yet (nor CAA1).

Understood. :)

Thanks again. With AiA, Its like been a child who received every gift they ever wanted in one christmas; I just don't know what I want to play with first. :)

;2390966']Short story: there is no support for A1 yet (nor CAA1).

Ah well. It was a nice dream, but, I think the dream of ArmA2 content is plenty :)

My crashing missions problem was me not realising I had A2 groups in the mission, groups just cause crashes straight away it seems. So I just use A3 groups for now.

My only problem now is lake/pond texture shaders acting dysfunctionally in the A3 engine.

Ah well. It was a nice dream, but, I think the dream of ArmA2 content is plenty :)

My crashing missions problem was me not realising I had A2 groups in the mission, groups just cause crashes straight away it seems. So I just use A3 groups for now.

My only problem now is lake/pond texture shaders acting dysfunctionally in the A3 engine.

Just so you know, all that's been documented already. Not sure if it has something to do with the mod's animations or what.

Yeah I know the mixing of A2 & A3 is problematic - I hadn't realised I was doing it, was just updating from my previous post where I mentioned crashing missions. :) As I say though the only other problem I've seen so far is dysfunctional lake/pond shaders.

kju, you mentioned you had to replace women civilians with men. Could you replace them with men of appropriate fraction? ie now takistani women show up as chernarus men. not a big deal, but i was using alice2manager (it works!!) and it spawned chernarus men on takistani map :Oo:

another cosmetic request, player of any fraction always spawns speaking english, although if you team switch to another unit it will use correct voice (taki/chern/rus etc)

Thanks!

awesome mod!!

imagine... arma 2 terrain, models + arma 3 animations, cars = perfect game ever

http://25.media.tumblr.com/4d01f9ac0ed7c330ada62a11de94c010/tumblr_mkfizbxvNF1rl8aw4o1_500.gif

ArmA 3 final release ? ;)

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

ermh how to download without install and use play with six (my opinion: i've never liked it for A2 also) thanks in advance

ermh how to download without install and use play with six (my opinion: i've never liked it for A2 also) thanks in advance

If you go here you can find install guides, you download the standalone files from here.

Hello there

Killing an enemy armed with an SVD caused a CTD AFAIK.

I've buggered about a bit with my own stratis port now with no SVD but it still regularly locks up. (Personal use only)

I am enjoying playing with "old" arma 2 missions/kit in a3 but there are so many little niggling issues due to clever scripting in complex missions breaking etc. Regardless, I rarely boot up Arma without AiA

it really is a "game changer".

I check the post and the six updater now everyday to see if any new versions have been released. We need to strap .kju to his keyboard.

Rgds

LoK

I can confirm, every time I kill an enemy sniper(CHDKZ SVD specifically), it crashes the game. I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. It's broken several missions that I've tried to play. If it can be fixed, I think I'll have a LOT more to do :)

Hello there

My work around is to play Opfor based weapons and simply ridding my troops of SVDs.

I've also edited out any snipers/svds in a rough an ready way after depbo'ing any mission. It's not ideal but it does work.

Rgds

LoK

Yes, it is not allowed to distribute the Arma 2/OA files (just look at this thread!) so you must have already bought and installed the games in order for this mod to work, as per the ground rules on "forward porting Arma content".

Oh.. damn :(

I figured that seeing how I got it working on my brothers PC & he has arma2/oa installed whereas I do not.

Anyways, it's an awesome mod. Great job, pal.

Oh.. damn :(

I figured that seeing how I got it working on my brothers PC & he has arma2/oa installed whereas I do not.

Anyways, it's an awesome mod. Great job, pal.

An important distinction between what happened in that M16A4 thread and ToadBall's M16A4 is that the latter specifically cites the official sample models and their corresponding license terms. AiA is along the lines of what DnA cites in that forward-porting post.

How could I run CWR2 using the bat file or rather can I run CWR2 with AiA?

----EDIT: Nvm I figured it out. Here is my bat file in case any one is wondering how to do it:

rem

rem Adjust the path with your local path

rem

set ARMA3_PATH=C:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

set ARMA2_PATH=D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2

set ARMA2OA_PATH=D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead

set TKOH_PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Take On Helicopter

rem Define your additional modfolders

set CUSTOM_MODS=c:\Games\arma 2 operation arrowhead\@CWR2;

rem Adjust your parameters

set DEFAULT_PARAMETERS=-nosplash -skipintro -world=empty -noFilePatching

set DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS=-showScriptErrors

set PROFILE_PARAMETERS="-profiles=%ARMA3_PATH%" "-name=UserName"

rem

rem DONT MODIFY ANYTHING BELOW

rem

cd /D "%ARMA3_PATH%"

arma3.exe %DEFAULT_PARAMETERS% %DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS% %PROFILE_PARAMETERS% "-mod=%CUSTOM_MODS%;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;%TKOH_PATH%;%ARMA2_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%\Expansion;%ARMA3_PATH%;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

exit

The only problem is I cant access the editor because the Main Menu UI is overridden.

---EDIT AGAIN:

And I solved that problem by deleting the CWR2_UI pbo and bisign. Made a backup of course :)

Edited by Denco

CWR2 is not allowed to be used in A3, so unfortunately no one will be able to provide you support here.

with the new dev build i can't get AiA work: it's just me?

In particular, i add a single unit (player) in the editor; then i start the preview and Arma3 stop working.

;2392933']CWR2 is not allowed to be used in A3' date=' so unfortunately no one will be able to provide you support here.[/quote']

Yea it crashes after a few minutes of playing so no harm done, I just wanted to test it. If my previous post is breaking any rules pls delete it.

is it possible that zoombies arma3 dayz mod is interfering with the AIA installation somehow?

cant seem to be able tp place blue riflemen in the editor anymore... got a invisible targesoldier to place as a playable unit instead...

mod url:

http://zoombiesmod.com/index.php

The DZ mod disables normal units. So use it only for playing DZ.

Also zoombies probably overwrites AiA with an old/custom version..

Here is

of 2 Arma 2 contents (DayZ mod plus Flashpoint Chernarus mission) made to work in the Arma 3 engine via the 'All in Arma' mod. Derivative work for personal use only. A proof of what AiA can do.

Thanks again, kju! :cool:

any idea when the next version is coming out.. so far the only bugs ive found are the muzzle flashes for most weapons not appearing, the missles not tracking(example TOW launcher on bradley/humvee, doesnt track the crosshair). and some weapons(handheld) not appearing at all, other than that its perfect lol!

Hi

Just wondering is there any wasteland or Servers using the all in Arma mod for arma3?

Cheers

No one noticed that some of the soldiers eyes are closed. I'm in no way racist but the only type of soldiers that have normal ( opened ) eyes are African-Americans and Asians.