.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

oh. sorry about the wrong information. it might be due to the profile handling that my controls are different. gonna check again. this is even better :yay:

EDIT: yup. default control scheme :o i'll edit my first post so no one gets a wrong idea.

this is incredible! i'm gonna leave the modding workshop now and play a bit for a change. chernarus with new fog here i come :bounce3:

Edited by Bad Benson

forgive me if im missing the point, but after updating to v2013_04_22_v6 via PlaywithSix, Arma 3 now crashes anytime I load an A2/OA unit. What gives? Worked great with last version and appreciate your work!

forgive me if im missing the point, but after updating to v2013_04_22_v6 via PlaywithSix, Arma 3 now crashes anytime I load an A2/OA unit. What gives? Worked great with last version and appreciate your work!

Same here.

Last Version was great, now it crashes. I just deleted the prev version and installed it but it seems to crash everytime.

Really love your work mate, you have done miracles with this mod and i fully applaud you and any others that have helped worked on this cause its A1. Hats off to you!

bravo! can't wait to give this new iteration a try. thanks for such a awesome contribution to enjoying a unified arma world kju

@ All3n

Recoils should work again now (had to utilize quite a hack but hey..) (unless the values behave in A3 different compared to A2/OA).

@ fidai

1) Make sure to have not other mods set in steam or six updater when you get this error.

2) Don't use A3 infantry models with AiA for now.

@ SaOk, sock307, Scheintot887

Please add these parameters to your startup line for now:

-nosplash -skipintro -world=empty

@ SimonSays

1. Open games tab

2. Select settings for Arma 3

3. In parameter section hit Editor button (center right)

4. Select/toggle -nosplash and -skipintro in basic section

5. Add -world=empty in world field in advanced section

Ok thx for the solution KJU.

You done a nice Job! Thx for your work.

When you drive a Vehicle, you just can hear the Idle sound, not the Engine sound on movement.

Loadtime sometimes going a little bit long.

;2379156'][*]Added: Make A3 playable with A2/OA infantry models.

Just... wow! Didn't see that coming.

Ah, now it works. I thought I tested with the parameters but I made something wrong before. Looks so nice so far. Night time is looking great too.

Thanks, the -world=empty fixed the crash. I guess it's because it make Arma 3 AiA not loading data in the correct order.

Kju you rock.

;2379325']

@ fidai

1) Make sure to have not other mods set in steam or six updater when you get this error.

2) Don't use A3 infantry models with AiA for now.

I dont have any other mods, i also tryed with no A3 soldiers but same problem.

I have a second Problem. The Startparameters, (shortcut or steam) are full if i try to add Arma 1 too. Any solution for it?

This day may go down for me in A3 history, today was the first day I saw the very early signs of an ai mix I used in a2 begin to work in arma 3. Must be down to kju’s work, obviously not on purpose, but a side effect, but its there and the seeds could be planted.

Very exciting for me this, like going back many years to the start of my obsession with ai behaviour, tactics and the want for them to use everything in-game which included buildings, rooftops, balconies, windows, doorways etc. To do all those things really well, well as good as they possibly could..

Thanks kju, whatever it was, I hope it doesn’t disappear...

The video below is rough done in a few mins and really not how it should be, but this is something I have wanted to see happen since the A3A came out..

Now they are by no means great at the moment, partly because I have to play the opposing side for this to work, however here I am also playing a USMC to look around, which confuses the ai using when using this mix. Usually I would look around whilst testing as a civilian, but unfortunately they are not working properly as yet.

So the ai are getting pretty confused, but that’s nothing, it is the start of, for me anyway, ai I can live with, i.e. smart ai.

The seeds may just have been planted, lots of testing will see if it works well….

If you don't understand what I mean, look at some of my ai test vids for arma2 linked from my sig. I want ai that think and plan, not just have god like shooting abilities, thats a copout

Edit: Take cover test, a copy of one done in arma 2..

Edited by ChrisB

Thanks for this kju, truly great work.

Just a headsup if any A2/OA units make the game crash when they die: This is most likely related to custom weapons that have no weight in the gemeotry lod or no geometry lod at all so it cant be used by the new physics. I had this error for my a3 post apocalypse units until i figured out i didn't apply any mass to the geo lod.

Hello! I was wondering if anyone was able to run CO campaigns like DEVGU Seal Team 6, Lions of Kandahar, or Gambit Royale. I have all of the required addons installed into my Arma 3 folder except for ACE. Every time I try to start a new campaign, the game crashes. Any tips on what to do? Thanks for the mod!

Here's my bat file

rem

rem Since your A2 and OA were installed on same folder, use same path

rem

set ARMA3_PATH=D:\program files\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3

set ARMA2_PATH=D:\program files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2

set ARMA2OA_PATH=D:\program files\Steam\SteamApps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead

rem Define your additional modfolders in this section

set CUSTOM_MODS=@SampleModFolder

rem stophammertime

set DEFAULT_PARAMETERS=-mod=@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@CBA_A3;@sthud;@bb_mercs;@INKO;@mad_resh;@mad_build;@ONS- OA;@McTierOne;SGW_Afghan;@FDF_Mod;FDF_Podagorsk;@bb_mercs;@max;@namalsk;@thirsk;@quesh;@ad_helos;@duala;@bb_oa_mercs_v1;@OpFrP;

set DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS=-nosplash

set PROFILE_PARAMETERS="-profiles=%ARMA3_PATH%" "-name= stophammertime"

rem

rem DONT MODIFY ANYTHING BELOW

rem

cd /D "%ARMA3_PATH%"

arma3.exe %DEFAULT_PARAMETERS% %DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS% %PROFILE_PARAMETERS% "-mod=%CUSTOM_MODS%;@AllInArma

\ProductDummies;%ARMA2_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%\Expansion;%ARMA3_PATH%;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

exit

what are the problems to be expected when using arma 3 units? i'm curious because i'm running around with one and have no problems so far. what exactly doesn't work?

EDIT: very strange. i was having no problems at all and after restarting the game they are all stretched and stuff. i'll investigate further.

ok. if you have a mission with only arma 3 units it works. if you then add an arma 2 unit the game crashes. if you on the other hand have arma 2 units first but then add arma 3 units the arma 3 units with look like "the thing". just in case anyone is interested in what exactly happens.

Edited by Bad Benson

;2378817']

@ LordMoon

Arma 2 Free works. You need to provide your rpt log file' date=' if you want to get support.[/quote']

I'm not sure what a rpt log file is. Sorry, i'm pretty new to arma

Awsome release!! :yay::yay::yay:

and by the way, i finished the overhaul of takistans lighting to live up to the new enignes technologies and to have a more authentic appeal.

I also did a lot of research from satelite imagery and did mathematical calculation based on the laws of physics to get the natural looks.

you probably want to implement the configs into your next release as standard for takistan, just hit me up about it.

watch in fullscreen & HD

Edited by Fabio_Chavez

WTF? Pink haze, and you call that authentic? What is this, Aurora Borealis in Takistan? Please please please tell me this is meant as a joke.

Not meant to harass or troll, but I'd like NOT to see this in a future update.

You know, the explanation that it's actually all a giant hallucination by said poppy farmer would make a perfect excuse...

Has anyone been able to play old custom Arma 2 campaigns like DEGRUV or Gambit Royale with this addon? I've been trying so far by downloading the Arma 2 addons and putting them in Arma 3, but the game crashes every time.

Fantastic work on this project .kju. :thumb:

Seems like there is a small issue with BAF and PMC units, they use the low resolution LITE textures

Old units. New tricks.