.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

Hello, this mod is going to be exactly what i wanted for play arma 3 but i have some question: i use that scheme of .bat : http://pastebin.com/b3adksCj

I configured all path good and stuff, but i cannot get my A2OA modules to work, when i put them on custom module after A2OA path, i don't see them in game do i need obligatory to put them in Arma 3 folder or there is a way for use them without move them from A2OA folder ? and how i can use BAF, PMC, and ACR ?

EDIT: i just saw that OA dlc can't be loaded, so it mean mods too ?

Also all unit, Russian and other talk english (is that normal ?)

And about CBA do i need to use A2 CBA or only A3 CBA is enough (i saw only a3 cba is required but i don't know)

Thanks for your answer and continu your great work

Edited by benouyt

Is there a way to play arma 2 and arma 1 campaigns in arma 3 with this mod?

For me it's not working.

Hello, this mod is going to be exactly what i wanted for play arma 3 but i have some question: i use that scheme of .bat : http://pastebin.com/b3adksCj

I configured all path good and stuff, but i cannot get my A2OA modules to work, when i put them on custom module after A2OA path, i don't see them in game do i need obligatory to put them in Arma 3 folder or there is a way for use them without move them from A2OA folder ? and how i can use BAF, PMC, and ACR ?

EDIT: i just saw that OA dlc can't be loaded, so it mean mods too ?

Also all unit, Russian and other talk english (is that normal ?)

And about CBA do i need to use A2 CBA or only A3 CBA is enough (i saw only a3 cba is required but i don't know)

Thanks for your answer and continu your great work

is easier using the automated.bat file that you can download here

https://dev.withsix.com/projects/all-in-arma/files

To use Arma 2 mods what I did was edit the automated launcher.bat and add a line with the mod I was going to use in Arma 2

set _CUSTOM_MODS=@CBA_A3

set _CUSTOM_MODS=@ffaa

The mod I wanted to port was @ffaa, just do more lines like that if you want to add more mods.

You can use the vehicles of the ARMA 2 DLC's PMC, BAF, ACR, but for some reason the port use only low res textures like you haven´t bought them.

http://imageshack.com/a/img69/3060/yg8g.jpg (221 kB)

---------- Post added at 01:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 AM ----------

I also wanted to answer if is anybody out there updating the buildings of old islands, I mean, is someone doing the buildings of Chernarus, Saharani, Takistan, etc. enterable?? and with windows?

Is there a way to play arma 2 and arma 1 campaigns in arma 3 with this mod?

For me it's not working.

I am not sure that they would properly work in ArmA III, as some things under the hood may no longer properly work. I suggest playing ArmA II, and you're in luck; someone remade the ArmA I campaigns for ArmA II as well as the remake for ArmA: Cold War Assault. Everything you need is either with the download, or you're offered a solution on Armaholic to get the prerequisites.

I hope this is good enough. I know for a fact many scripts in ArmA I for the campaigns did not work in II, so it would be fair to assume that all pre-ArmA III content would require some sort of remake.

Cold War Crisis (ArmA: Cold War Assault; requires Cold War Rearmed²)

Resistance (ArmA: Cold War Assault; requires Cold War Rearmed²)

Red Hammer (ArmA: Cold War Assault; requires Cold War Rearmed²)

Sahrani Conflict, Rahmadi Conflict, and Royal Flush (ArmA I; requires CAA1)

Hope this helps.

The A2/OA campaigns don't work correctly in AiA. I believe .kju said BIS basically broke some functionality. I would love to replay all the A2/OA campaigns in AiA A3 also, updated with replacement units and etc... but thats just not going to happen.

Many single player missions do work, except some that are ACE or other A2 mod dependent so don't give up.

Most missions work -- I only had to weed out a few. So far, every mission in the Sander's mission packs have worked fine -- they are good and there are lot's of them (Takistan pack, Takistan BAF pack, Chernarus BAF pack). Very nice with the replacement models! Thank you, .kju!

Is there a way to run the AiA pond-fix on maps without actually running through AiA everytime, making them playable through A3MP instead?

Im specifically thinking about Beketov.

Yes there is. Include the @A2OAPondFix folder in your mod list.

Hello .Kju,

What are the future plans for AIA? I am curious are you one man team on this project? Are you only sole working with configs or are you using the arma 3ds they provided. I notice one of the navy anphybious... can remenber what was it call ... anyways i notice they have interior. Anyways just thought i would ask.

Kju if you would like you have my permission to use the Woodland units from the NB-USMC mod me and Atin created as a replacement config for the USMC, also i have more suggestions for replacements if you would like to know PM me

Yes there is. Include the @A2OAPondFix folder in your mod list.

I tried to add the @ to the modfolder, but lauchers wont recognize it. Ran the automated so that the addons folder appeared - mod can be found but fixes nothing. :(

I see a dependency on Mikero's dpbo/pbo tools also.

Can you please elaborate as to how i do this?

Best Regards. Baago

I tried to add the @ to the modfolder, but lauchers wont recognize it. Ran the automated so that the addons folder appeared - mod can be found but fixes nothing. :(

I see a dependency on Mikero's dpbo/pbo tools also.

Can you please elaborate as to how i do this?

Best Regards. Baago

i sent Kju a way to do a buggy but working version of AiA manually you can see if he still has it

Anyone else have an issue with a black line through the middle of the screen on some maps like FATA?

Anyone else have an issue with a black line through the middle of the screen on some maps like FATA?

FATA has an optional file for A3 for that purpose. Check link on armaholic.

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has has already been answered above (I Have looked through but this is a MASSIVE thread), but I'm wondering if the "mirrored" buildings from TKOH can be made to work somehow with this. I have a map that works great except that all the buildings with the mirror finish are invisible except at very close range, where they are a flat unshaded sky color throughout. I forget if the Seattle map is the same.

If I simply have configured something wrong, that'd be cool too, but I get a feeling this has to do with the reflective glass texture from the other game not being supported by the A3 engine?

Hi,

I'm sorry if this has has already been answered above (I Have looked through but this is a MASSIVE thread), but I'm wondering if the "mirrored" buildings from TKOH can be made to work somehow with this. I have a map that works great except that all the buildings with the mirror finish are invisible except at very close range, where they are a flat unshaded sky color throughout. I forget if the Seattle map is the same.

If I simply have configured something wrong, that'd be cool too, but I get a feeling this has to do with the reflective glass texture from the other game not being supported by the A3 engine?

See my post about this and the Seattle map and answers beneath it ..

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?158625-Seattle-Map-into-ARM-III&p=2611582&viewfull=1#post2611582

@ Corporal_Lib[bR]

Thanks for the suggestion! Will look into it.

@ Tyke

Unfortunately I have not figured out how to make languages work.

BI needs to provide documentation on this topic direly.

@ Pulstar

Are you saying using the mod makes (some) vehicle sounds work?

Can you please elaborate on that.

@ demerzell

Unfortunately BI broke a couple of things. They could get ported to A3 (properly).

We will have to see if someone is up for it.

@ Esfumato

In CUP a couple of people are working on buildings - however its a lot of work, so it will take time.

I guess the improved A1 buildings from SMD Sahrani may get in first.

@ Odyseus

AiA SA. HQ replacement pack. Integrate CUP work. Bring back TKOH support eventually.

Improve base with config improvements and integration of useful addons.

Do you need more detail?

Essentially its an one man project. Fabio is assisting with some great lighting work.

In the future participants of the CUP or other contributions will help to make AiA a lot better a great deal of course.

@ AngelWingGamingJacob

Please send me your replacement config and links to required addons.

@ dwringer

BI needs to merge large object technology from TKOH to A3.

If they were to release the source files, people could also split Seattle to smaller chunks and use higher satellite textures.

---

I recommend everyone to get AiA SA sooner or later.

While I leave this game combination solution available, it is no longer supported.

.kju [PvPscene] you know I respect your work and everything you done for the community. I bought Iron Front only because you said that it could run as standalone in the near future without having to use A2 and CO.

Is something changed? Do you have difficulties or maybe can't make Iron Front run without ARMA 2 :CO?

If that's the case I would like to know to uninstall Iron Front or maybe give it as a present to some friend.

Once again I understand if you run into difficulties but I just want to know so I can proceed :)

Iron Front in Arma 3 will get a small update tonight to work together with AiA SA.

Hello kju,

I am attempting to port multiple missions from ArmA 2 to ArmA 3 and using AllInArmA to have an easier editing method as opposed to editing the mission.sqm, and I get the error: No entry 'config.bin/cfgdiary/fixedpages/conversation.type' when attempting to run a mission. I know I have AllInArmA successfully configured, as I used it during the alpha to work on a few early mods.

The version I have of AllinArmA is the old manual version, a very early one. Could the numerous updates to ArmA 3 be the cause of this?

Thanks

G. Riggi

Edited by GRSteelers

hello G. Riggi,

can you please upload the rpt log file of a session with this.

I am bit confused which AiA version you use now - the latest?

Could someone help me to get this to work with Arma3 Launcher? It doesn't seem to recognise the @AllInArma folder :(

Great update guys. Thank you very much. Keep up the good work.