.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

1) How do you launch it?

2) Please upload the rpt log

Thank you for the update!

All In ArmA + the sound mod (JSRS1.5) for ArmA2 works great together :)

Can you please upload at another site like rapidshare, file-upload.net, dropbox. Thanks

I'm interested in what the civilians faction name is. I'm using AiA and I placed a "Ambient civilian - expansion" module. Civilians are spawning, but I can't seem to find what faction they are spawned as. I've tried all civilian faction names that I know of, like CIV, BIS_TK_CIV, CIV_RU, CIV_F etc. etc. Anybody knows?

If one of those are infact the civilian faction name, please let me know wich one so I can be sure of that not being the problem.

@ sofianebilal

Your modline order is wrong for some reason. Please upload:

C:\Users\sofiane\AppData\Local\SIX Networks\Play withSIX\parfile.txt

@ AlexVestin

Factions from CO: http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de/16179

Much appreciated! That explains my issues I'm having.

Been trying to change clothes for all civilian by script, but the problem must be them spawning in after the script initialized. Thanks :)

I can't manage to run AiA on my server. Is there any documentation on that? google didn't find any

@ ltsThomas

Last items in the FAQ.

If it doesn't work regardless, upload the rpt log file of the server please.

.kju [PvPscene]

here is parfile

http://rapidshare.com/share/19720CC40A412F964282AE94C83F863F

:)

---------- Post added at 18:08 ---------- Previous post was at 16:21 ----------

the mod works now

I deleted all files due to playwithsix and reinstalled again!

thank you so much for you help .kju [PvPscne]

very nice mod and good work ! :D

Good to hear. :)

Probably the problem was that Arma 3 path was set in ADDITIONAL MODFOLDERS for some reason.

Sickboy is looking into it - possibly a bug recently introduced.

Thanks. The modline is faulty. It seems to cut some parts of the right end.

It seems that TADST has a path length limitation just like steam or a normal windows link.

You can try to shorten the path referencing the AiA modfolders as they reside in the A3 folder anyway.

You can also symlink/junction the path to A2/OA to short ones like x:\a2 and x:\oa.

Overall you need to use either a batch file to launch the server, or ask the TADST author to fix the path limitation.

I have ideas for More Unit Replacements

-USMC Infantry units all replaced with Massi's USMC mod (currently only FR)

-UN replaced with UN units from Massi's African Conflict (Currently have AAF uniforms)

-KSK units Replaced with =ARC= Nato Offensive Germany (Currently Massi's Italian Special Ops)

-CDF replaced with Canadian Armed Forces (Currently have AAF uniforms) (*Edit: Just noticed the acronyms are similar, CDF [Chenarussian Defence Force] and CAF [Canadian Armed Forces])

-ACR Replaced with Pauliesss' 5th Special Forces Regiment Slovakia (Currently BLUFOR NATO)

Also i would like to report a bug involving the MV-22 Osprey, In which everyone except the pilot and co-pilot are in the T pose as if no animation assigned. Edit:The glitch prevents landing the osprey to dismount troops if AI controlled

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

hey a lot of the replacement addon unit classes are not working for me. so far i believe only the italian, pmc and the indus are working. but besides that tanks for all your great work! <3

I ran the batch file from the AllinArma website (automated and manual). Now, I would like to uninstall it because I suspect it is intefering with my being able to see buildings on arma2 maps. You see, I just went ahead with manually porting over my arma2 addons into my arma3 directory. However, as was stated, I can no longer see 90% of the buildings, and this may be due to the batch file I ran earlier from AllinArma. I would very much like to know of a way of uninstalling this batch file. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by chondo999

Hello kju, just a quick (and long overdue) note to say thanks for all your hard work. I've been playing AIII with AiA since it came out and have had a fantastic time exploring Takistan, Chernarus etc (I never played Arma II). All your hard work is greatly appreciated!

Cheers

Chops

Another idea/Bugfix

Can you try making all of the tracked vehicles using the same track config as the vanilla tracked vehicles

This is probably the noobest of the noobile questions, but does this MOD actually add content to A3. As in if I were running this Mod in Altis, could I load in several aircraft from A2 and use them in A3, or is it an overwrite mod that replaces A3 content so I would have to choose a plane to overwrite the buzzard and still be stuck with one plane?

This is probably the noobest of the noobile questions, but does this MOD actually add content to A3. As in if I were running this Mod in Altis, could I load in several aircraft from A2 and use them in A3, or is it an overwrite mod that replaces A3 content so I would have to choose a plane to overwrite the buzzard and still be stuck with one plane?

This mod will add A2+Addons(Most) to A3 environments with physics. Just make sure you go into the addons folder to delete the A3 Models PBO. It will all launch from a mod folder named @AllInArma.