.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

From what I understand, you can only use Arma 3 soldiers and civilians. You can't mix and match between A2 and A3. A2 civ vehicles should be under 'Cars'.

The cars are honestly all I want at this point. But nope, not there. Takistan's are there, but no Chernarus cars.

some more usermade terrain "demos"... excuse the extensive use of lightshafts and strange background audio, this time i included the map names in the video though, you will be able to find them on google :}

Edited by Fabio_Chavez

Any chance for getting proper surface sounds in the near future ( or am I the only one with no or wrong sounds when running on roads and some other surfaces) ?

cheers and thx for sharing your hard work

@ TheCapulet

Can you be more specific please - best provide a simple demo mission with instructions.

Or a few class names/displaynames.

@ PrivateEvans

Can you be more specific please - best provide a simple demo mission with instructions or a short sample video.

In general the surface sounds should be unchanged, unless BI has made a mixup with A3 definitions.

---

I am currently working on weapon replacement addons using community made A3 types.

Can someone helping with the mapping please - this means with A2/OA weapon class should be replaced by which community addon/the specific weapon class.

You can find the two lists here:

# CO weapons grouped by type: http://www.file-upload.net/download-8238971/CO-weapons.txt.html

# A3 Community weapons: http://www.file-upload.net/download-8238969/A3-Community-weapons.txt.html

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

Is there a way I can use this without having to actually install ArmA 2/OA? I do own the games, but what I mean is, I want to save space and time by just copying required PBOs to AiA directly... will this work? Will the config changes made by AiA take place by doing this?

This may be beyond the scope of what you're interested in tweaking, .kju, but you've mentioned sound issues...

Yurapetrov's Seahawks (or at least the HH-60H) is crazy loud inside the cabin, but normal outside. His Army -60s are fine both inside and out. I know you were tweaking sounds earlier, so figured I'd give the feedback.

@ Ceadda

Thanks. I have to talk to Sickboy how the par contents are handled.

For now you can try to enclose the modline with spaces like "-mod=..."

That said from the looks of the rpt it should be fine.

You can try to add -noSplash -skipIntro -world=empty - maybe even -host

@ Hyzoran

An install is not necessary if you setup the modline yourself instead of the automated registry loading.

However you need (basically) all PBOs from A2/OA.

@ gatordev

Thanks. Unfortunately BI changed the volume computation and broke therefore most sounds definitions..

Also they didnt document the new computation yet..

Once available people have to update the configs from A2/OA community content - not great at all,

yet again backwards compatibility was not on BIs mind unfortunately it seems..

I have already tried the -nosplash -skipintro -world-empty, but i will try -host and tell you what happens, thanks :)

You think it'll be possible to add arma 3's flares to the choppers & jets from a2/oa?

;2548397']

@ gatordev

Thanks. Unfortunately BI changed the volume computation and broke therefore most sounds definitions..

Also they didnt document the new computation yet..

Once available people have to update the configs from A2/OA community content - not great at all' date='

yet again backwards compatibility was not on BIs mind unfortunately it seems..[/quote']

Fair enough. Completely understand. Figured I'd make a note in case it was fixable. Thanks again for continuing to update this.

One other item...

Running the batch file, I've removed the "rem" from the -nosplash [etc] line, but I'm also still get the splash screen/intro/etc. Not the end of the world, but figured I'd put it out there.

@ ltsThomas

Please explain what you mean. The effect? Flares in general where yet missing for specific vehicles?

@ gatordev

Please post your modified bat at http://pastebin.jonasscholz.de and post the link.

I was just flying in a Blackhawk from OA and noticed no flares actually showed up when firing them. I havent updated AiA in 2-3 weeks, so excuse me if it allready has been fixed.

hi kju did you get my PN regarding your request

I am currently working on weapon replacement addons using community made A3 types.

Can someone helping with the mapping please - this means with A2/OA weapon class should be replaced by which community addon/the specific weapon class.

You can find the two lists here:

# CO weapons grouped by type: http://www.file-upload.net/download-...apons.txt.html

# A3 Community weapons: http://www.file-upload.net/download-...apons.txt.html

@ ltsThomas

Thanks - fixed in the next update: https://dev-heaven.net/issues/73075

@ gatordev

You need to make sure its in the same line.

> set _DEFAULT_PARAMETERS=-nosplash -skipintro -world=empty -noFilePatching

@ 204 Kallisto

Sorry for the belated reply.

What is needed for the replacement is a mapping like:

# CO class => AddonX class

Examples from the top of the file:

# M9 => av_m9

# FN_FAL => FnFal

# BAF_AS50_scoped => AS50

In more general terms the two core questions I need advice with are:

1) Which addons to use replace which weapon

2) Which specific weapon class to use for a given replacement - especially the optics use

New version available: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/files

Changes:

• Added: tracer to A2/OA shells.
  • Added: Make not waste AT launcher or SABOT ammo on infantry.

• Changed: Update AiA to 1.04.
  • Changed: Replace tracer model with A3 version for A2/OA bullets.
  • Changed: Replace grenade model with A3 version for A2/OA ones.

• Fixed: Several weapons are missing the inventory picture.
  • Fixed: Static AA guns display permanent muzzle flash.
  • Fixed: Effect of flare countermeasure is faulty.

Full details: https://dev-heaven.net/versions/1541

WIP changes:

---

Notes:

• CBA A3 beta 4 required (and no other CBA version).
  • Delete the former @AllInArma modfolder first.
  • The design of A3 vs A2/OA/TKOH infantry and hidden content has changed. Make sure to read the FAQ.
  • If you want to play A1 terrains without missing objects, you need to merge the misc.pbo and buildings.pbo from A1 and A2 yourself and put it into .\@A1A2ObjectMerge\addons. More details in the wiki.
  • If you want to play A1 missions, you need to load A2 and OA along as well. Queen's Gambit missions are not yet supported.
  • Please read the known-issues section, the FAQ and howTo-post-issues.

Important notes:

Please vote in the A3 Feedback Tracker (FT) for AiA related tickets.

See links in the Known issues section.

Contribute:

We are looking for a nice banner, promo screenshots and promo trailers for our new AllInArma info page.

If you want to help out with your skills, please contact me. :)

Enjoy :bounce3:

;2549881']

@ gatordev

You need to make sure its in the same line.

> set _DEFAULT_PARAMETERS=-nosplash -skipintro -world=empty -noFilePatching

Ahh, okay. Didn't realize that. Thanks.

Hey there! Thanks for bringing this awesome mod to the community! I am having a problem though and I apologize in advance if this is just a problem on my side or already been discussed however I cannot see the vehicles I place onto the map in Altis. I have tried placing several helo's and PMC SUV's, save the map, and then when I try to check them out they are non existent. This map is designed for MP play for myself and my clan mates so any help would be greatly appreciated.

That sounds weird. Can you please upload your mission and the rpt log file for me to check (or PM if you dont want it public).

Hey. is it possible to use the arma 2 maps in arma 3 without all of these cars / tanks /helis / Weapons/ units etc.?

A big thank you for this mod. This is going to save arma 3 for me.

Might I suggest to use Drongo's Middle East Irregulars as opfor-takistan-dummies? (But honestly I don't know if that replacement means a lot of work or not. I just thought they would fit the surrounding better than the ant-heads.)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23309

hi ! :)

after having formatted my pc, I tried to use the mod all in arma, operating perfectly before formatting!

now, every time I want to run it through playwithsix it shows me the following error: "No Entry 'config.bin.tooltip Delay' / Shaders not valid mismatch of exe and data"

I reinstalled arma 3 and arma 2 but the error persists

thank you to help me :)