.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

hi all

@Fabio_Chavez is seem to be sea level

Yeah, this is an old post, but it seems like the water bug (which I'm trying to figure out how to fix unless someone has a fix) is caused by ca.pbo. Not sure how so yet.

Hi all

Hoping somebody here can maybe help. PMC as a standalone game works without any issues, but when loading up the AllinArma mod and playing Arma 3 I only see the low res textures for PMC content. If I specify the PMC folder as an additioal mod folder I get a "Decryption of headers failed" when opening PMC Air PBO. Verified cache via steam, and re-run update 1.6.2 for Arma (as I found a thread that sounded sort of similar to the issue I had), but still no luck.

Ideas?

Hi all

Hoping somebody here can maybe help. PMC as a standalone game works without any issues, but when loading up the AllinArma mod and playing Arma 3 I only see the low res textures for PMC content. If I specify the PMC folder as an additioal mod folder I get a "Decryption of headers failed" when opening PMC Air PBO. Verified cache via steam, and re-run update 1.6.2 for Arma (as I found a thread that sounded sort of similar to the issue I had), but still no luck.

Ideas?

All BI DLCs use encrypted content. Without BI enabling this stuff for Arma 3 on their side we will have to live with the low quality variants.

All BI DLCs use encrypted content. Without BI enabling this stuff for Arma 3 on their side we will have to live with the low quality variants.

Unlucky - Thanks for the response.

Suppose I can't complain too much since I now have a ton of "new" vehicles for Arma 3 that work pretty well. Really awesome mod.

The 'bat' file also contain a mod string that will be the one used :)

Right click it > edit, then check near the top. There's a place where you can just put the rest of your mod line onto what is already launching.

Hey, quick question. Now, I've tried doing that already(Currently trying to get the UNS Vietnam mod working with AiA). So, how would you do that with an A2 mod? If it's even possible :P

Great work on the mod. I've just come back to it after a hiatus and the improvement is noticeable. Your hard work is much appreciated.

Can anyone, by chance, point me in the direction of a thread or site that lists some of the A2 missions that are currently compatible with AiA? The few I have tried so far have tossed up script errors and did not seem to retain full functionality. Are there some A2 missions out there that folks have upgraded/adapted to work with AiA?

Would it be possible to include a version that would just port over the maps? It would make it a lot easier for dedicated servers to host these maps without needing to uploading many gigs of content onto the FTP that is not going to be used.

Thanks for all your hard work on this project. What you have done so far is well appreciated.

Would also like to know about this, would be fabulous.

RH Pistol pack

NATO SF and Russian Spetsnaz WEAPONS for A3

These 2 mods have everything to replace A2 Weapons including attacments.

An optional addons would be nice.

RH Pistol pack

True. RH is a high quality mod with high poly/texture quality but correct me if I am wrong, NATO SF has iffy quality especially in textures?

nope massi improved them a lot and also added sound from jsrs and he is still working to make his weapons even better

RH Pistol pack

With that logic you might as well just use the RH library for A2.

Is there any other way to run AiA than through the "C:\Program Files\Steam..." command line? I wanted to run it with some mods but there is not enought space left for even the orginal patch to ArmA II, ArmA OA etc.

Any suggestions? Maybe im doing something wrong?

You have to make a BAT-file. See kju's site for examples to download.

/KC

Is there any other way to run AiA than through the "C:\Program Files\Steam..." command line? I wanted to run it with some mods but there is not enought space left for even the orginal patch to ArmA II, ArmA OA etc.

Any suggestions? Maybe im doing something wrong?

Or use ArmA3 Sync which has built in AiA Loader

You can use Play with Six, It automaticaly starts game with every game that AiA supports (and you have it installed).

I'd like to make a A3 release day update for AiA. What is currently bugged / stuff I should look into?

Considering the single player campaign state of A3 on release, it could definitely benefit from A2's missions and campaigns, if you can get them to work.

;2495278']I'd like to make a A3 release day update for AiA. What is currently bugged / stuff I should look into?

I know you already responded to this issue, but the lake water shaders (where lakes are black and visible at all distances and through all fog)are perhaps the only thing that really bug me. Speaking personally :)

and would it be possible to change the units that spawn for arma 2 air vehicles to pilots, the arma 2 units that spawn for infantry units to the regular arma 3 infantry (with gear)?

because now it's like.. well this dude with NVG's and a uniform.. nothing more (AFAIK!)

-Maps-only option

-Vehicles-only option

:D

and would it be possible to change the units that spawn for arma 2 air vehicles to pilots, the arma 2 units that spawn for infantry units to the regular arma 3 infantry (with gear)?

because now it's like.. well this dude with NVG's and a uniform.. nothing more (AFAIK!)

+1 I think that would be the best to avoid problems.

I know you already responded to this issue, but the lake water shaders (where lakes are black and visible at all distances and through all fog)are perhaps the only thing that really bug me. Speaking personally :)

Yep if this could be fixed somehow. Permission to remove ponds completely would be "quick fix"?

Fix car physx and damage.Also remove A2 parachute entry and replace them with A3 one.

Hide Arma 2 editor object or add a something in front of it to know it's not A3 content or even create a new tab.