.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

I launched up All In Arma and it appears that it removes my Mods. How could I fix that so I can run my mods w/ AiA?

Also the sounds when inside a vehicle echo.

Edited by Nightmare515

The 'bat' file also contain a mod string that will be the one used :)

Right click it > edit, then check near the top. There's a place where you can just put the rest of your mod line onto what is already launching.

I keep getting this error thrown whenever I launch with AiA, no matter manual or Automated.

No Entry 'config.bin/CfgDiary/FixedPages/Conversation.type'.

And it happens every time I try to load a map with a unit spawned in the editor. As a result I haven't been able to use this mod.

Anyone else getting the same thing?

The sea-level bug; is it common?

Whenever I look at certain directions on some maps (not all) the sea-level is visible always at the same height as the players view.

Is there a fix or a workaround?

now the next stable patch is out, will there be another big update for AIA

Starting to use this mod again, but I only want to use the A3 sky texture and lighting on A2 maps, and don't want any of the units, scenarios, UI, etc. Is there a way I can do this (like moving unnecessary pbos to another folder, or something)?

The sea-level bug; is it common?

Whenever I look at certain directions on some maps (not all) the sea-level is visible always at the same height as the players view.

Is there a fix or a workaround?

have this bug on some custom maps too, for example on FATA, but not on the stock maps like chernarus or takistan.

Starting to use this mod again, but I only want to use the A3 sky texture and lighting on A2 maps, and don't want any of the units, scenarios, UI, etc. Is there a way I can do this (like moving unnecessary pbos to another folder, or something)?

---I totally agree with you, what I want is just the islands from ArmA1 to ArmA2CO and TOH, but not the units, scenarios, UI.....

What is not working in the new stable update?

I use dev branch updates and the echo inside vehicles is bad. Do you think you can fix it .kju [PvPscene]?

I doubt it, haven't seen any config value for it and BI didnt provide documentation for it so far.

Probably another instance of broken backwards compatibility. :(

I use dev branch updates and the echo inside vehicles is bad. Do you think you can fix it .kju [PvPscene]?

I get echoes too. But i just try to ignore it.

Weapons muzzle flash doesn't work on a2 weapons. Is that normal or there is a working version?

Also tanks behave strange when braking , we had this issue before but it was mostly fixed by .kju [PvPscene].

How do you get someone to answer a simple question ? Of course there are too many talking at once, but surely this is common knowledge...

From my post last week " please direct me to info concerning why I can't seem to play missions w/ All In Arma, only campaigns. It works great for me, but it only lists the campaigns I have DLed, not the SP missions. Thank You - wuff "

Massive thanks to KJU and Bis for letting this happen :)

Not a great fan of the future warfare theme missed my cold war weapons

Now I can play in the sandbox with 7 maps with all the toys from the past and the improved arma3 engine and gameplay :yay:

Yep there is a few glitch's but no game breakers , old maps look great

BIS should get you on board for this idea ,

Keep up the good work :)

I'd appreciate if you guys were to read this A3 feedback tracker suggestion and consider voting for it, if you agree:

Make backwards compatibility a top priority post release

While there are some areas I can still do improvement, BI has to fix the core issues still present finally - Luckily the number of issues are limited.

Voted yes,also JSRS 2.0 for Arma 3 got released,you might be able to fix JSRS 1.5 soundcrack being too loud by looking in the files.

Since mixing A2 and A3 units crashes the games or make some visual glitch,i suggest replacing A2 units with retextured A3 units.I know that we don't have every units because Arma 3 modding just began but we'll eventually get to it.

You could do the same with weapons so we could have attachment compatibility.Packing all this up would really make AiA big so you could make optional .pbo that add compatibility to certain mods.

Voted yes,also JSRS 2.0 for Arma 3 got released,you might be able to fix JSRS 1.5 soundcrack being too loud by looking in the files.

Since mixing A2 and A3 units crashes the games or make some visual glitch,i suggest replacing A2 units with retextured A3 units.I know that we don't have every units because Arma 3 modding just began but we'll eventually get to it.

You could do the same with weapons so we could have attachment compatibility.Packing all this up would really make AiA big so you could make optional .pbo that add compatibility to certain mods.

This! Maybe either get mod authors permission to use the best modeled unit addons that fit into each ARMA 2 category or have a collaborative team doing high quality models to replace A2 models with appropriate A3 models. I dont know if this is something you want/can/thought about doing but it would be awesome. This is just missing A3 units/vehicles etc to match and replace ARMA 2 units that are so badly missing from A3.

Would it be possible to include a version that would just port over the maps? It would make it a lot easier for dedicated servers to host these maps without needing to uploading many gigs of content onto the FTP that is not going to be used.

Thanks for all your hard work on this project. What you have done so far is well appreciated.

whats the problem to select what you want. Its like to complain a mod has too much content/options/possibilities :p

@AlexVestin

here is a workaround for FATA http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148400-F-A-T-A-Federally-Administred-Tribal-Areas-Pakistán&p=2470988&viewfull=1#post2470988

What does this fix actually do? Like how does it work, if you know? NVM

Edited by antoineflemming

This! Maybe either get mod authors permission to use the best modeled unit addons that fit into each ARMA 2 category or have a collaborative team doing high quality models to replace A2 models with appropriate A3 models. I dont know if this is something you want/can/thought about doing but it would be awesome. This is just missing A3 units/vehicles etc to match and replace ARMA 2 units that are so badly missing from A3.

100000000 +++ for all that!!!

Hello,

Thank you very much for this mod.

Do someone knows how to launch a Takistan Island? I must be missing something cause I managed to run Tchernarus without issue but for Takistan, I've got no slot at Role Assignment and the server's throwing "Missiontasks.sqf not found" ...

Any idea would be much appreciated !!!

I have read all the thread but I probably missed something...

Thanks in advance !