.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

New info about "Add A3 reflectors to A2/OA/TKOH vehicles" feature.

Updated by kju 2 days ago

Priority changed from Normal to High

That's good news!

sorry i tryed to find the answer but i was not able to and i dont want to read 113 pages right now.. :)

AIA is an addon that you have to download in order to use all the contents avaible in previous bis games or is just a feature will be added in arma 3?

sorry i tryed to find the answer but i was not able to and i dont want to read 113 pages right now.. :)

AIA is an addon that you have to download in order to use all the contents avaible in previous bis games or is just a feature will be added in arma 3?

Its an addon that combines all arma games to arma 3. But you have to have those games. Arma 1, 2, oa, tkho.

Im trying to make an AIA server this is my bat file does it look right?

start /W arma3server.exe -cpuCount=2 -port=2342 -config=server\server.cfg -cfg=server\ArmA2OA.cfg -name=server -profile=server "-mod=CBA_A3;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@allinarma"

arma3server.exe causes clients to crash on connect, so we run All in Arma with "arma3.exe -server" instead.

so it sure look like this?

start /W arma3.exe - server -cpuCount=2 -port=2342 -config=server\server.cfg -cfg=server\ArmA2OA.cfg -name=server -profile=server "-mod=CBA_A3;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3;@allinarma"

This is how we do it (via .bat file)

set _ARMA3_PATH=D:\Arma 3

set _ARMA1_PATH=

set _ARMA2_PATH=D:\Arma 2

set _ARMA2OA_PATH=D:\Arma 2

set _TKOH_PATH=

set _CUSTOM_MODS=@CBA_A3;@JAYARMA2LIB;@ACRE

cd /D "%_ARMA3_PATH%"

arma3.exe -server -port=2302 -cfg=CONFIG.cfg -config=SETUP.cfg -profiles=SERVER -name=SSG_4PREZ "-mod=%_CUSTOM_MODS%;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;%_ARMA1_PATH%\DBE1;%_ARMA1_PATH%;@AllInArma\A1Dummies;%_ARMA2_PATH%;%_ARMA2OA_PATH%;%_ARMA2OA_PATH%\Expansion;%_TKOH_PATH%;@A1A2ObjectMerge;%_ARMA3_PATH%;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

arma3server.exe causes clients to crash on connect, so we run All in Arma with "arma3.exe -server" instead.

I use arma3server.exe and haven't had any issues with clients crashing. Only time there are issues is if the clients made an error in installing the mods or forgot to launch the game with the batch file. Here is how I launch the server.

start "" /wait "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3server.exe" -port=2303 -config=server.cfg "-mod=@CBA_A3;@jayarma3lib;@acre;@zeus;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

I'm not really sure how up to date this is. I haven't changed it since AiA came out, but it still works for us.

go on might aswell add OFP to the list ;) haha joke.

the mods looking good, real good. i can imagine this mod fully operational with next to final in the future :D

So last time I played with this was in the Alpha. It was great fun using all the A2 units but the missions were pretty much unplayable. How are they now?

So last time I played with this was in the Alpha. It was great fun using all the A2 units but the missions were pretty much unplayable. How are they now?

I think still the same.. Last time i played was last week and i got a freeze screen and had to restart my pc.

We have different experience.

, my experience with AiA was a favorable one. I had to stop at ~20min as it would take forever to upload recorded gameplays longer than that.

I installed it with Six (+CBA), but I do not get the ArmA2 maps or content ingame. When I go to the configure menu section and look at expansions I do see the mods installed, not the maps. Aslo tried a manual install including using the startup line from the ´step by step´guide, but same result.

Is it possible, or is it even in the road map of this mod, to re texture/tweak polys of the original ARMA 2 units? Make them essentially, look like ARMA 3 units in quality/texture/mapping all that fancy technical stuff? PhysX?

Aslo tried a manual install including using the startup line from the ´step by step´guide, but same result.

Sir, could you show us your launch codes for the manual install? We might spot something.

You can't edit BIS 3d models. You can re-texture, but I don't see why it should be in the scope of this mod. You can also configure one model to completely replace another, but again, other than avoiding issues of mixing A2 content with A3 content, I don't see the point.

I haven't been able to play AiA for a while now. As soon as it loads the profile options it crashes. Here is my .bat file.

rem
rem 		Adjust the path with your local path
rem

set ARMA3_PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3
set ARMA2_PATH=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2
set ARMA2OA_PATH=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion

rem		Define your additional modfolders

set CUSTOM_MODS=dummy1;dummy2;CBA_A3;@USECCH53;@CH53;@RH_MGS;@SCUD;@MMA;@NUKE;@GLT_Missilebox;@GLTF16;@IL76;@MI26;@SA9;@UH60;@GNTWaves;@MLRSsoundMOD;@AC130X;@ExA;@F117;@LDL;@PAF_Mi24A;@kyoMH47Ev1.2;@Iranian_Mod_v0.1.7;@CBA_A3;@CAF;@RUSSIANS;@Cessna185;@fhq_m4_a3;@C1987mp7A3;@M107;@RH_Pistol_pack;@fhq_accessories;@C1987_Compatible_Patch;@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA;@RKSL;@RKSLMerlin;@SOS;@UNS;@mar_2MAW;@JSRS1.5;@RKSLTyphoon;@LoBoGulfWarModv2.0;@Heavyweapons;@RHSMOD;@MAR2_MAW;

rem		Adjust your parameters

set DEFAULT_PARAMETERS=
set DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS=
set PROFILE_PARAMETERS=

rem
rem DONT MODIFY ANYTHING BELOW
rem

cd /D "%ARMA3_PATH%"

arma3.exe %DEFAULT_PARAMETERS% %DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS% %PROFILE_PARAMETERS% "-mod=%CUSTOM_MODS%;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;%ARMA2_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%\Expansion;%ARMA3_PATH%;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

exit

I haven't been able to play AiA for a while now. As soon as it loads the profile options it crashes. Here is my .bat file.

That's a long list of mods there :D

I don't know if this would work. Kindly give this a try, but first change the red highlighted texts to your game profile name.

rem
rem 		Adjust the path with your local path
rem

set ARMA3_PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3
set ARMA2_PATH=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2
set ARMA2OA_PATH=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Expansion

set CUSTOM_MODS=@USECCH53;@CH53;@RH_MGS;@SCUD;@MMA;@NUKE;@GLT_Missilebox;@GLTF16;@IL76;@MI26;@SA9;@UH60;@GNTWaves;@MLRSsoundMOD;@AC130X;@ExA;@F117;@LDL;@PAF_Mi24A;@kyoMH47Ev1.2;@Iranian_Mod_v0.1.7;@CAF;@RUSSIANS;@Cessna185;@fhq_m4_a3;@C1987mp7A3;@M107;@RH_Pistol_pack;@fhq_accessories;@C1987_Compatible_Patch;@RKSL;@RKSLMerlin;@SOS;@UNS;@mar_2MAW;@JSRS1.5;@RKSLTyphoon;@LoBoGulfWarModv2.0;@Heavyweapons;@RHSMOD;@MAR2_MAW

set DEFAULT_PARAMETERS=-nosplash -skipintro -world=empty -noFilePatching -mod=@CBA_A3;@CBA;@CBA_A2;@CBA_OA
set PROFILE_PARAMETERS="-profiles=%ARMA3_PATH%" "-name=[color="#FF0000"]PUT YOUR PROFILE NAME HERE[/color]"

rem
rem

cd /D "%ARMA3_PATH%"

arma3.exe %DEFAULT_PARAMETERS% %PROFILE_PARAMETERS% "-mod=%CUSTOM_MODS%;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;%ARMA2_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%\Expansion;%ARMA3_PATH%;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

exit

Still not working. I just tried the automated .bat and got the same thing. Here is the other one. BY the way, I am using the dev branch.

rem
rem

set _CUSTOM_MODS=@CBA_A3

rem
rem

set _DEFAULT_PARAMETERS=

set _DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS=

set _PROFILE_PARAMETERS="-profiles=%ARMA3_PATH%" "-name=Bryson Driscoll"

rem ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
rem
rem

rem Find A3

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 3" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A3=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_A3 goto found_A3

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 3" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A3=%%B)

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 3" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A3=%%B)

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 3" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A3=%%B)

:found_A3
set _ARMA3_PATH=%_FOUNDPATH_A3%

rem Find A1

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A1=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_A1 goto found_A1

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A1=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_A1 goto found_A1

:found_A1
set _ARMA1_PATH=%_FOUNDPATH_A1%

rem Find A2

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A2=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_A2 goto found_A2

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_A2=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_A2 goto found_A2

:found_A2
set _ARMA2_PATH=%_FOUNDPATH_A2%

rem Find OA

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_OA=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_OA goto found_OA

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\ArmA 2 OA" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_OA=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_OA goto found_OA

:found_OA
set _ARMA2OA_PATH=%_FOUNDPATH_OA%

rem Find TKOH

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Bohemia Interactive Studio\Take On Helicopters" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_TKOH=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_TKOH goto found_TKOH

for /F "Tokens=2* skip=2" %%A In ('REG QUERY "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Bohemia Interactive Studio\Take On Helicopters" /v "MAIN"') do (set _FOUNDPATH_TKOH=%%B)
if defined _FOUNDPATH_TKOH goto found_TKOH

:found_TKOH
set _TKOH_PATH=%_FOUNDPATH_TKOH%

cd /D "%_ARMA3_PATH%"

arma3.exe %_DEFAULT_PARAMETERS% %_DEVELOPMENT_PARAMTERS% %_PROFILE_PARAMETERS% "-mod=%_CUSTOM_MODS%;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;%_TKOH_PATH%;%_ARMA2_PATH%;%_ARMA2OA_PATH%;%_ARMA2OA_PATH%\Expansion;%_ARMA3_PATH%;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

exit

Edited by Starky396

This is driving me nuts because I can't get the specific search parameters, so SORRY, but please direct me to info concerning why I can't seem to play missions w/ All In Arma, only campaigns. It works great for me, but it only lists the campaigns I have DLed, not the SP missions. Thank You - wuff

I get this " Addon 'caa1_c_cti_buildings' requires addon 'caa1_p_cti_buildings' " when loading A3 AiA with caa1!

I have both pbos and works fine with arma 2!

help please!

Thanks.

Edited by Grillob3