.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

I Tried with I44 :) The model crash when i shot the commander

I tried it with ACE, and JSRS, it worked nice, but if there is ace wounds module in the mission, sometimes it works, sometimes you can't use it (show's black box with script errors when you try to bandage someone/yourself). But overall, arma 2 ace missions are playable.

If you want check out this video for a quick view of a mission on Arma 3 with ACE.

What script did u use for HALO jump and how did u make it working?

I Tried with I44 :) The model crash when i shot the commander

A weapon or item on that unit might be lacking a geometry lod.

While porting some of my addons to A3 (mainly infantry weapons), anything that lacked a Geo Lod would cause a CTD (while it worked in A2).

What script did u use for HALO jump and how did u make it working?

That's not my mission, I just used it to see if ACE is working. It's actually first part of shark-attack's (the guy who made it) narco wars mission's for ARMA 2, called villa assault, made about a year ago.

I remember using something like this before in arma 2 ---> [this, 2000] exec "ca\air2\halo\data\Scripts\HALO_init.sqs" in the soldier init field, if you want something simple, it should spawn your soldier doing HALO jump (2000 is the height, you can change it), or you can set it in some trigger, to start HALO after you do something that triggers it. I have some basic editing knowledge, so it might be better to ask someone else. Sorry for the offtopic.

New update available in the files section to make AiA work with the new stable version.

Pushed to SIX networks too, yet it must be published first by Sickboy.

PS: You may want to try the new -noLogs startup parameter due to the excessive rpt spam created by AiA.

Edited by .kju [PvPscene]

;2449968']New update available in the files section to make AiA work with the new stable version.

Pushed to SIX networks too' date=' yet it must be published first by Sickboy.[/quote']

Downloading v15. Thank you for all your hard work.

@kats

The way to I do it is thru mod folders then I modify my launch code accordingly.

It would help kju and other forum members if you could post the specific name of the mission/campaign you are trying to load (if available to public), the exact steps made, the error messages encountered (provide screenshots or video if possible), and most importantly the RPT log file.

Hi

I tried to launch this campaign:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16927

I saw a guy playing it there:

I tried to put in a "campaign" folder in arma 3 installation folder, and in arma 2 installation folder too.

Although it worked perfectly with A2, it did'nt in AiA... I spawned directly in water instead of a ship. No error message.

I tried to play some mission in Lingor too, but it did'nt work either. (error messages, but I can't remember which ones, and I've deleted the files... sorry)

So I'm just wondering where I have to put the different files for the mods/missions/islands... In the A3 folder or the A2 one?

Thanks for the help!

Best regards

Would there be a way to óóónly get the arma 2 maps running, and not all the weapons, modules, editorclasses etc using AiA?

hi. just downloaded the latest version and am using it with DEV arma3. wow it frigging rocks. amazing job kju. seriously this changes so muh of the experience - i just pitted an m1a1 vs iraq troops in chernaus!

cheers!

Hi

I tried to launch this campaign:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=16927

I saw a guy playing it there:

I tried to put in a "campaign" folder in arma 3 installation folder, and in arma 2 installation folder too.

Although it worked perfectly with A2, it did'nt in AiA... I spawned directly in water instead of a ship. No error message.

Hi there,

I just tried the links you provided and here's how I got it working on my laptop:

1) Extract contents of the archive. You will need the 'yog_fallout.pbo'

2) Transfer the above file to your Arma 2 directory like C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2\Campaigns as you can see in the screenshot below. If you don't have one then create a folder named 'Campaigns' in your main Arma 2 install directory

http://s2.postimg.org/a0bmlx9i1/fallout.jpg

3) Launched Arma 3 game with this batch code:

rem
rem 		Since I have A2 and OA installed on the same folder, I use same path also. I dont have TOH.
rem

set ARMA3_PATH=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3
set ARMA2_PATH=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2
set ARMA2OA_PATH=C:\Program Files\Bohemia Interactive\ArmA 2

rem		This is where custom mods are declared

set CUSTOM_MODS=@voice_com

rem		My game profile, other parameters, other mods used

set DEFAULT_PARAMETERS=-skipintro -cpuCount=4 -exThreads=7 -mod=@CBA_A3
set PROFILE_PARAMETERS="-profiles=%ARMA3_PATH%" "-name=MSI GX640"

rem
rem		I DONT HAVE TOH INSTALLED
rem

cd /D "%ARMA3_PATH%"

arma3.exe %DEFAULT_PARAMETERS% %PROFILE_PARAMETERS% "-mod=%CUSTOM_MODS%;@AllInArma\ProductDummies;%ARMA2_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%;%ARMA2OA_PATH%\Expansion;%ARMA3_PATH%;@AllInArma\Core;@AllInArma\PostA3"

exit

Below is a screenshot of 'Overlord' mission of the campaign.

http://s8.postimg.org/6ar5qel0l/Fallout_arma3_2013_07_27_10_57_26_20.jpg

I used the latest v15 of AiA. To unlock all SP missions, hold Left Shift down then press Numpad minus button then type campaign. That way, you can move to another mission/scene should you get stuck at the first Khe San scene.

;2449968']New update available in the files section to make AiA work with the new stable version.

Thanks for the update!

PS: You may want to try the new -noLogs startup parameter due to the excessive rpt spam created by AiA.

As far as I know -noLogs only works with the dev-version.

/KC

@ asuseroako

Hey, thanks for your help!

The "campaign" command to unlock all missions seems to be what I needed!

When you want to use A2 mods in AiA, do you put the @MOD folder in the A2 installation Folder or the A3 one? Is it the same for additional islands?

@ asuseroako

Hey, thanks for your help!

The "campaign" command to unlock all missions seems to be what I needed!

When you want to use A2 mods in AiA, do you put the @MOD folder in the A2 installation Folder or the A3 one? Is it the same for additional islands?

You are most welcome. I'm glad it worked for you. In case you're interested, check out other 'standard cheats'

http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/ArmA:_Cheats

For island mods, I think the mod folder should be placed in the A3 directory then include the name of the mod folder in your launch code.

If you just own combined ops no PMC or other expansions will you get low res assets?

Hey, dumb question but I can't tell if when adding AiA with Six Updater if I still have to follow some of the manual install rules like including A2 directories and such. I suspect I need to since nothing shows up if I just let Six Updater do its thing.

Ok, is anyone else using AiA with JSRS?

I just played Arma 2 with JSRS to compare, and there is definitely something wrong with the sonic cracks when playing A3 with AiA. Every sonic crack is incredibly loud, way louder than they are in Arma 2 with JSRS. If you're standing near someone with a AR, or being shot at by an AR, it's deafening. Just a constant stream of cracks at full volume. It's not so deafening in Arma 2. What can be done to fix this?

Edit: I realize I can remove the sonic crack pbos, but I'd rather have them, just configured properly.

Edited by vegeta897

Is that only me or the TKOH flight indicators are not working at all? I have a dev version of A3.

Ok, is anyone else using AiA with JSRS?

I just played Arma 2 with JSRS to compare, and there is definitely something wrong with the sonic cracks when playing A3 with AiA. Every sonic crack is incredibly loud, way louder than they are in Arma 2 with JSRS. If you're standing near someone with a AR, or being shot at by an AR, it's deafening. Just a constant stream of cracks at full volume. It's not so deafening in Arma 2. What can be done to fix this?

Edit: I realize I can remove the sonic crack pbos, but I'd rather have them, just configured properly.

Dude, It's not just the sonic booms. All JSRS sounds are overpowered.

I'm no expert on sound configs, so I suggest you ask Lord Jarhead on how to do it.

Dude, It's not just the sonic booms. All JSRS sounds are overpowered.

I'm no expert on sound configs, so I suggest you ask Lord Jarhead on how to do it.

Hmm, really? Didn't really notice anything wrong in other areas. At least, nothing as deafening.

I wouldn't want to bother Jarhead, I'd rather he work on 2.0 than fix something that might be fixed in AiA.

Well, a "maps only" version apparently wouldn't really let you save any space. Though if it could help avoid any of the current bugs that can only be fixed by BIS (especially the recoil one), that alone would make it more than worthwhile.

I'm having trouble getting this to work with six launcher. Basically it loads and nothing is different. it's just plain old A3. Has anyone got any idea what I am doing wrong. I have also tried launching it in steam using

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3\arma3.exe" "-mod=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion;C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3;@allinarma

But still no joy, has anyone got any idea where I am going wrong?

---------- Post added at 17:21 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

I'm having trouble getting this to work with six launcher. Basically it loads and nothing is different. it's just plain old A3. Has anyone got any idea what I am doing wrong. I have also tried launching it in steam using

But still no joy, has anyone got any idea where I am going wrong?

It's odd as it shows all the correct files in my expansions window in game but I have nothing to show for it in the editor etc

I have also tried launching it in steam using

I don't know about six launcher but that mod line is not correct. Have you read the how-to?

I launch AiA using "Launch All in Arma - Manual.bat", which I found to be the easiest way: https://dev-heaven.net/projects/all-in-arma/files

All you have to do is open that up in notepad and edit the game paths of the games you own to point to the right places. Leave the paths of the games you don't own untouched. They will be ignored.

There's also a spot for you to put in your custom mods to run along with AiA.

Don't touch anything else in the file, and just run it to play.