.kju

All in Arma (AiA) - TKOH/OA/A2/A1 merge with A3

How do i use the new one? When i acces A2 Maps an error appears and wont let me enters it and when i enter a A2 Model it crashes

Hey, if someone is interested, I got a server up and running on some missions edited for AiA (like Domination, Teatimes Warfare...). Just type in filter "AiA" or add me to Steam user: "marioshata" if you need help with setting the mod.:bounce3:

MY AIA WORKS NOW! Thank you :D!

Hey, if someone is interested, I got a server up and running on some missions edited for AiA (like Domination, Teatimes Warfare...). Just type in filter "AiA" or add me to Steam user: "marioshata" if you need help with setting the mod.:bounce3:

I tried but I have the DEV build running....:/

How do i use A2 Model's?

It doesn't differ from using Arma 3 models. Arma 3 models are under Blue, Red and Green Army and Civilian and Arma 2 are others (USMC, Russia, Chernarus etc.)

They are both under BLUFOR, OPFOR, Independent and Civilian.

...!

If one is lost for words, one must make a movie.

Thanks a million to the author of this masterpiece.

Great video McLupo and I agree, AiA is a masterpiece!

/KC

...!

If one is lost for words, one must make a movie.

Thanks a million to the author of this masterpiece.

i love the video lupo... well done mate.

and Kju.. again we must all thank you!! we look forward to see what this mod will intake when BIS have more time to help you :)

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK

McLupo that's some video :cool:

And .kju , your like a machine when it comes to this mod, thank-you .

if you want to try to do something funny.. then try this. it made me chuckle

spawn M1A1 on stratis runway, go full throttle forward and then slam into revers.... see what happens ;)

That's really a goddamn awesome mod!!!

Once I finish ArmA 3 campaign, I'll use it only I think (I may even port my missions and campaigns to ArmA 3!)

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

By the way, are you doing it on your own, or do you have other people (BIS one maybe) to help you?

---------- Post added at 12:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 AM ----------

And last thing:

Will you (or someone else) port all the ArmA campaigns and missions in ArmA 3 with the mod?

if you want to try to do something funny.. then try this. it made me chuckle

spawn M1A1 on stratis runway, go full throttle forward and then slam into revers.... see what happens ;)

Hello there

Many tracked vehicles have "off" centres of gravity, this can be far worse in mods as well.

.kju is aware of this, but AFAI remember has to be fixed by bis/mod makers. Check out the bug tracker. (see first post)

Rgds

LoK

I've tryed to get the 3D Editor working with AiA, but when i load the mission.biedi (exactly like in vanilla) the game crash to Desctop without any error.

I used the .bat to start AiA and added between arma3.exe (path to mission.biedi) (Startup Parameters) -mod=(mods) like all tutorial explain.

Had anyone other expirence with the 3D Editor and AiA or some ideas to get it working?

Will post .rtp when i get home.

best regards, Lappihuan

I download it but it appears just to make my AIA Lag's so bad or Frame lag

Can someone tell me how to use JSRS sounds in this?

I understand that the AiA_ActivateJSRSSounds.pbo and .bisign need to be moved out of the _Optional folder. But as far as the mod folder, do I need to put @JSRS in my Arma 3 folder and add it into my mod line?

Can someone tell me how to use JSRS sounds in this?

I understand that the AiA_ActivateJSRSSounds.pbo and .bisign need to be moved out of the _Optional folder. But as far as the mod folder, do I need to put @JSRS in my Arma 3 folder and add it into my mod line?

No, just move it into the core\addons folder and you're good to go.

Edit: Sorry I misread. Yeah, for the @JSRS mod you put that in your arma 3 directory and add it to your modline.

Thanks. The only problem I'm having with it is the movement sounds seem different than what I remember (in arma 2 jsrs). I can only seem to hear a very light jingling sound when I move, instead of footsteps and whatnot. Is this normal?

edit: Hmm, after more testing it seems like it really only sounds odd in Takistan. Most surfaces seem to have like a "running on grass" sound, and it sounds so light and high on the spectrum.

Edited by vegeta897

Is there a particular way to make Arma 2 User missions to work with AiA? Do I have to put the pbo files in a particular folder?

I saw some videos of guys playing some A2 user-made campaign, and when I try, it doesn't work...

@kats

The way to I do it is thru mod folders then I modify my launch code accordingly.

It would help kju and other forum members if you could post the specific name of the mission/campaign you are trying to load (if available to public), the exact steps made, the error messages encountered (provide screenshots or video if possible), and most importantly the RPT log file.

Awesome mod,he give us chance play Dayz on Arma 3 =3

Superb lighting, ragdolls, vehicle physics, and undeniably impressive graphics are some good reasons to consider playing it on A3. Very much

. Thanks so much to kju's AiA! :)

Just wondering, has anyone tried the following Arma 2 mods in Arma 3 using AiA:

-WarFX Blastcore

-ASR AI

-ACE2

Cheers! :)

I tried it with ACE, and JSRS, it worked nice, but if there is ace wounds module in the mission, sometimes it works, sometimes you can't use it (show's black box with script errors when you try to bandage someone/yourself). But overall, arma 2 ace missions are playable.

If you want check out this video for a quick view of a mission on Arma 3 with ACE.